I'm a sociopath, ask me anything

I'm a sociopath, ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2015/02/12/differences-between-a-psychopath-vs-sociopath/
personality-testing.info/tests/LSRP.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy
theravive.com/therapedia/Antisocial-Personality-Disorder-DSM--5-301.7-(F60.2)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you as a sociopath feel that sociopaths should be treated, viewed, and/or handled by society, if at all? It's a difficult thing because you can't help it at all of course, but some sociopaths can be problematic

are you interested in a business career?

How does it feel to be an edgy faggot?

It doesn't concern me, most people will never realize that I'm a sociopath

No, not particularly. I'm more of a creative type person

Good. What makes you ask that though?

People who are sociopathic are generally high achieving. You are not.

Have you seen my 3 around here?

What's the most heartless thing you've ever done, assuming the viewpoint of a non-sociopath?

How does it feel to know that psychopaths are superior to you in every way?

fuck off.

Aside from alot of bullying when I was younger, I think the worst thing I did was totally wreck $2k computer with salt-water in a spray bottle. Never got caught

I generally don't hurt others unless I feel they have wronged me first though. That's more of a psychopath kind of thing

Psychopaths get caught way more often, they are too reckless and impulsive. They can't handle risk assesment for shit. So it feels good

Why do you feel the need to label yourself? Can't you just be yourself?

Do you see yourself as intelligent?

what is a sociopath? i hear that word tossed around but i dont really know what one is. im interested

That's probably the stupidest thing I've heard all day. Congratulations moron you just outed yourself as not knowing shit about your own "condition".
>psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2015/02/12/differences-between-a-psychopath-vs-sociopath/
>Psychopath
>When a psychopath engages in criminal behavior, they tend to do so in a way that minimizes risk to themselves. They will carefully plan criminal activity to ensure they don’t get caught, having contingency plans in place for every possibility.
>Sociopath
>When a sociopath engages in criminal behavior, they may do so in an impulsive and largely unplanned manner, with little regard for the risks or consequences of their actions. They may become agitated and angered easily, sometimes resulting in violent outbursts. These kinds of behaviors increase a sociopath’s chances of being apprehended.

Your emotions make you weak.

Emotions and empathy give the greater humankind a better chance at survival, whereas the lackthereof only gives the individual said benefit. In a utilitarian mindset, and virtually any moralistic system outside of egoism and a few others, emotions and empathy are vital. But nice try being edgy faggot.

What doth this mean?

By labeling, do you mean revealing one aspect of myself, anonymously online?
If so, I am myself already. I just think it's interesting to see what people have to say

Depends on what you think intelligence is. pic related

Antisocial attitudes and behaviour. It's extremely hard to form meaningful relationships and I tend to manipulate people easily.
People generally think sociopathy is either "black or white" but that's not really right. It's more of a gradient

You're assuming everyone is the same though.

He scored high on a psychopathy quiz online and now thinks he's going to take over the world with his edginess.

Would you kill a baby and nail it to 40 trees for about tree fiddy?

how many people did you kill today?

Emotions are tools that can be used to sway the opinions and perceptions of others. Even people who don't understand or "feel" emotions can be taught to mimic them.
Most emotion comes from response to a situation or an interaction with another human. If you can make another human think you're one of them with a little body language, a few cheap words and some face making practice you can blend right in.
That's the problem with sociopaths vs. psychopaths. Sociopaths don't care about what happens to them like edgy kids whereas a psychopath knows if they want to indulge their urges they have to remain hidden.

Emotions are unnecessary and for the most part a construct of humans. You can train someone to mimic emotion and you can train someone to stop feeling it.

What is the true evolutionary advantage of emotions?
Seems like a step backwards if you ask me.
It means you should probably go see a doc and get a real diagnosis. You might just be really good at pattern recognition for a specific desired outcome.
We're discussing the 2 types of psychotic disorders. We're not roping these in with normies merely analyzing what we already know about these 2 groups.

Have you ever faked feelings to manipulate ppl?

Can I come to your 14th birthday party?

now when you say you 'manipulate people easily', is that a passive action that you dont recognize/cant control when youre with someone, or are you constantly aware that youre trying to manipulate people?

If it's possible for you to be fully self sufficient without the presence of others, then is it laziness or amusement/contempt that keeps you from withdrawing from society?

link to test?

as someone who also 'suffers' from ASPD, why make a thread about this? we already know we're master race. What do you do for a living? any SO?

all the time. The whole concept of being a 'sociopath' is the ability to emulate feelings normal people feel. If we were not capable of this we could not integrate ourselves into society and have normal lives

>People who are sociopathic are generally high achieving.
Is killing 150 people high achieving?

Are you sure it's not just autism?

Sure looks like autism to me.

150/1 KD sounds pretty good to me ;) and psychopaths are normally the murders fag

Go get it. Just don't use it as a formal diagnosis because it's not. Use it as a baseline and if you're in the upper scores go get a docs opinion. You might be entitled to NEET bucks.
>personality-testing.info/tests/LSRP.php

Are you a psychopath?

wait what the fuck. I've always scored really high on ASPD tests. telling me im entitled to MONEY because of this?!

OP

you are such a fucking faggot

how many episodes of criminal minds did you watch before reaching this conclusion?

holy shit, here a question

Where and how did you come to the conclusion that you are a sociopath?

here's, I meant here's

If you go to a doctor and get a formal diagnosis of mental handicap IE: psychopathy, schizophrenia, clinical depression, sociopathy, etc. then you are entitled to disability benefits or SSI in the US.

Of course. I know how I'm expected to act and react even if I don't necessarily feel that way in many situations

Sure, bring your time machine

It's kind of like a natural reflex. I am always aware of what I say and what I do and for what reasons. If I make a mistake, sometimes it kinda "slips out of me" and just goes on auto-pilot

I'm not fully self sufficient unfortunately. First of all I'm renting a place to live which makes me dependent on my landlord in a way.
I'd say that contempt is what makes me withdraw. I really don't like being around other people most of the time

Boredom mostly, I explained this earlier. It's just interesting to see what people say and think.
I won't say what I do for a living, but I can say it's creative. No significant other, never had and probably never will.

You know, it's not impossible that I might be on the autism spectrum at the same time. It doesn't bother me though and I haven't talked to any doctor about it

7 year depression and a doctor telling me I have high sociopathic tendencies, mainly. But also because I fit the description

I also am a sociopath. I love my family and my friends, but i know it intellectualy, dont ask me what i feel, i feel nothing. I dont care about anyone, i'm actually selfish af but i try not to, i try not to hurt people because i still want to make friends and connect.

I see social situations as something to plan, i will be nice to you just in case i need you.

When i was a teen i was very good at seducing, i was very good at this game and i used to watch those girls cry because i wanted them to, i watched myself playing with them and Kek'd when they believed my bullshit and gave me what i wanted. It's the only time i have used someone and been abusive (no violence tho). I try not to do that anymore cause i think it's immature. I want other kinds of fun.

Yesssssssss

What goes through your mind when u see fake normie faggots?

It was a choice I made after being subject to many years of teasing.

this faggot sounds more of a sociopath than OP's teenage ass

holy shit. I was always under the impression that, 'this doesn't really bother me, so I don't need to seek help'. will look up regulations under my federal law (CAD)

This might seem really edgy, but yeah I can kinda relate.

"well that's stupid, let's move on"

May I ask why?

sounds more like autism

>I am a psychopath
FTFY
>Why doe?
>Manipulative
>No remorse
>Emotional flatness
>Urge to harm or abuse
>Justification of social connections
>Planning abuse and social interactions

this guy

was honestly hoping that you had a SO, only ever met one person who maintained it but we fell out of touch. mine is doing fine, but just being upheld by a lie, and I consistently cheat on her.

Because you're introverted

Former high functioning psycopath reporting in. I say former, but when you look at the record, my recent life has been pretty low functioning. Cant hold job, cant keep a place to live. I just cant seem to play by the rules anymore, or even fake it. I just cant seem to function like normal people do.

because I don't care nearly enough to make an AMA thread.

I dont plan abuse. I'll take advantage of your vulnerabilities and take what i can take from you. I dont want to hurt you, i just want to get what i want and that's it. I dont wanna harm peoples, i just want to get what i want untill you say a sincere no, which calms me down, cause i dont wanna break the limits.

No, youre not, you are just a faggot neckbearded basemant dweller, moms favorite faggot. who gonna kill himself...

You aren't a sociopath you're just a needy little bitch grow up and get over yourself

Maybe you should try not being a faggot.

show me your bumhole

Are you implying that someone with antisocial personality disorder couldn't possibly me introverted?
What do you think antisocial means?

>CAD
You an engineer son?
Get help user if you find out you have an actual disorder. Don't be afraid to go into a shrink and tell them the truth. I told my shrink about how I killed my dads dog when I was 9 and blamed it on our neighbor. Took me weeks to plan it but it was worth it. She didn't even blink just asked me questions to get a better picture of what I was going through.
Besides if you can get free money then get it.

>7 year depression and a doctor telling me I have high sociopathic tendencies, mainly. But also because I fit the description
6 year major depression and schizophrenia-fag reporting in. I know that feel mate. No hope, no meaning in life, just don't wanna be here anymore.
Did you defeat depression?

Yes, that could be described as a hi-score. Damm u broke the game.

A "psychopath" is what psychologists call the disorder recognized by psychiatrists as "antisocial personality disorder", and sometimes called "sociopathy". So psychopath and sociopath are two different words for the same thing. That is the research.

Whatever you call it, both sociopathy and psychopathy are characterized by criminal behavior. What criminal behavior do you do?

we can plan and make ourselves whatever the fuck we want nowadays. You seem like the kind of person that would get pissed if someone were to assume your gender or identity.

I identify as a sociopathic talking dog and my spirit animal is General Grievous from Star Wars

Completly different uses of the word. You are now retarded for trying to make that comparison.

Stop thinking you're a special little snowflake you aren't a psychopath you're just a dick

>>both sociopathy and psychopathy are characterized by criminal behavior.

And you were doing so well...

5/6 is still a passing grade son.

Holy shit you made my day kid you watch too many fucking movies do some real research son

That just makes you a selfish asshole which frankly most people are

>ask me anything
>dodges question
k

anyways, what's it like knowing that you're feeble enough to have had nurture break your pathology?

This is something I always hear and am not sure if it's true:
What motivates you if not emotions?
Rational arguments?
Do you enjoy hurting people?
The lulz?
Power?

Look up ASPD buddy. Introversion is still a result of playing society's game

I don't feel like killing myself every day anymore. But I wouldn't exactly be disappointed if I suddenly were to die (assuming I know this fact before the actual death of course)
So I guess it's a step up at least. I'm functioning somewhat normally these days

Yes, and no. Mental disorders like this have alot of underlying factors. It's not like the flu where you either have it or you don't
Different combinations of different levels of certain behaviours will of course manifest themselves differently. So not all sociopaths and psychopaths are completely alike
There's also a debate wether psychopathy and sociopathy is or should be the same thing. But in the end, they're both just words to define and describe certain types of behaviours

I'm a guy, I don't "identify" as anything particular. I identify as a guy if anything. Don't really care if anyone tells me otherwise

And you simply avoided the question. I guess you 'win'

You left something out of your word for word definition from wikipedia.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy
>These conceptions are only partly overlapping and may sometimes be contradictory.
This has a better definition because it's from the DSM.
>theravive.com/therapedia/Antisocial-Personality-Disorder-DSM--5-301.7-(F60.2)
>APD (Antisocial Personality Disorder) is a DSM-5 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, fifth edition), diagnosis assigned to individuals who habitually violate the rights of others without remorse (American Psychiatric Association, 2013). People with Antisocial Personality Disorder may be habitual criminals, or engage in behavior which would be grounds for criminal arrest and prosecution, or they may engage in behaviors which skirt the edges of the law, or manipulate and hurt others in non-criminal ways which are widely regarded as unethical, immoral, irresponsible, or in violation of social norms and expectations. The terms psychopathy or sociopathy are also used, in some contexts synonymously, in others, sociopath is differentiated from a psychopath, in that a sociopathy is rooted in environmental causes, while psychopathy is genetically based.

Chemist, but still STEM. I mean, the only concern I have is the regulations & reality that im labelled now and if that may hurt future growth; is the money really worth it?

Are you also intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor?

doesn't everybody think he is above average intelligence?

Maybe those movies were made thanks to those researches.

Idk about OP but i was diagnosed with high IQ. Seems like there is a Link between sociopathic behavior and high intelligence, not in all cases tho.

cmon man...correlation is not causation. but on the other hand i've never met a retarded sociopath

I can clarify if you really want to. What question did I dodge?
What do you even mean by "break your pathology"?

I don't have much motivation, hence the 7 year suicidal depression

I'm a tad bit nihilistic I guess. But I still believe in morals. But yeah, given enough time nothing that we do will really matter.

I got IQ score of 135 or higher by Mensa. But refer to this picIt really depends on what your definition of intelligence is.

Not really. Most people with aspd are career criminals. The kind that get caught.

>chemist
>is the money really worth it
Hell fucking no. It's worth it if you're someone who truly can't get along in society like myself because then you have to live off of that and a part time job. For someone like you just get therapy and maybe undergo some DBT. If you've got insurance it should be covered for like a couple visits a month or week.
You can live a better life with therapy though if you take it seriously, are honest and understand it's not instant magic. It's a lot of work.
Many people have to live on this income because their mental condition makes them incompatible with normal society.

A real sociopath wouldn't waste his fucking time shitposting here.
He'd be out there, getting money, and fucking all bitches.

You, op, are a faggot, nothing more.

Clearly you're the expert

Actually i'm lazy as fuck. Will jump on any opportunity tho.

Aren't sociopaths usually unaware that they're fucked up? And that's what makes them sociopaths?

No?

How'd I do?

This.
This place is a proving ground for psychopaths to hone their skills in but sociopaths should be doing better things.

the fact that you typed "...win"
shows a sense of superiority/need to compete coming from your end the world is bigger than just 'win' fuck you make me cringe you're probably a fucking furry too

What am I thinking of then?

You're dull average.
Nothing to be concerned about. You're probably just a dick.

IM REEL LYFE DEXTER :DD ASK ME ANYTHING U GUISE? I AM AS EDGY AS DEY CUM :D

Why are you asking me what you're thinking of?

You aren't.

Because aren't all sociopaths also really good at guessing?

I can't believe we have 36 people in one thread talking about psychosis.
Imagine that in real life when most of them are mentally ill. It would be a blood bath.