Got this snap sent.. some guy fucking my gf at the club.. i have the weirdest boner right now

got this snap sent.. some guy fucking my gf at the club.. i have the weirdest boner right now..

Wut you gunna do

congrats, you're a cuck

>lies

not a damn thing
i guess
no

fucking cuck

whats wrong with that ?

Do you have more pics?

nothing more from the club ;p

Congrats you're spineless and useless

You should ditch her cheating ass without explanation, and wait for her to beg you to take her back. Then when she is at her most desperate you act smart and take her back, this will not only regain the love in your relationship, but also it gives you the opportunity to lead her on and ditch her when she finally feels safe again. This will work wonders if you are just a tiny bit mad that she is fucking someone else

She looks like the type

fucker

well, nothing if you are a cuck

post please a photos of your girl with her feet visible

>gf
>on Sup Forums
FUUUCKCKCKCKKCKCING NORMIES
GET OUT OF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what fucking moon language is that?

I bet it's from iceland

correct

seigðu þá eitthvað á íslenku faggi

Noods?

>some guy fucking my gf at the club..

since you're already a cuck, ask for moar pics or video, post results

If that was my girl, she would receive a severe beating.

>i have the weirdest boner right now

how to promote cucking101.

Seriously, stop making these fake threads, that is not your girl.

ask for more

Skjóttu þig

kys

Son you are getting cucked

Ask for a video

Send it to her parents/siblings and all of her friends. Captioned with SLUT.

oy vey, i wonder who is behind this post

I had this happening to me as well

still not recovered from depression though

How long ago?

OP is shill and a massive faggot.