Does anyone know how to remove PPP? (pearly penile papules)

Does anyone know how to remove PPP? (pearly penile papules)
all solutions online lead to me having to buy something but i was wondering if any Sup Forumstards have any experiences/ expertise in this are
pic related, but not me

lasers.

i was thinking more, home remedies

don't remove them, it makes your penis look like a fucking spiked mace and that's hot.

try bengay, it's cheap and helped me very well.

>inb4 echidna penis.

hot to who exactly lol

Simple. Start of with a 200 grit sandpaper, then work your way to a 400 then finish off with a 600.
Profit.

You just posted a man who finished trying the sandpaper method.

Have you heard about dragon dildos? People buy these all day and they have spikes all over them. It's hot.

penectomy

thatsthejoke.jpg

Precisely.

I'd sit on it.

I wish I had these spikes in my dick it looks grotesque and I am sure that girls loves them thats why dragon dildo are selling

i normally only fap on this site, but i will reply to you cause i know how shit this is.

And you will do what i tell you cause it works.

I stopped using soap when i clean myself - that resultet in a lot of smegma, when i didnt clean myself there for a couple of days, they seemed to remove themself slowly, so i continued not cleaning for a while and not using any soap at all, and they are almost completely gone now

from one bro to another, trust me

>thats why dragon dildo are selling
it's pretty much men who buy them to display next to their PCs

>ribbed for her pleasure

I have a bad case of PPP. Your best bet is laser. I'm getting mine done this year. It's expensive but just save up for it. Cheers. Btw, it hasn't caused me too much social problems. I've still been able to fuck girls and I had girlfirends who understood the condition and didn't mind they still sucked me off. But I'm doing this for me

Leave them alone. If you get rid, they just come back. Women don't give a shit about them, so neither should you. It's like girls worrying about having big piss flaps, nobody cares.

Seen these threads before so i read about them on wikipedia, they are harmless and all doctors suggest against the removal. They can be removed but shouldnt if they are not a serious problem for you.
They are actually good, they give you more sensitivity.

>penile
heh

dont cut them off, you will bleed and be in lots of pain.

laser would probably be the only option

In cats, the papules are elongated and act as barbed wire to hook into the vag of a female cat.

Why would you want to remove a natural rape tool?

Speak for yourself, dude.

There is no way I would put my mouth on something that looks like the OP picture. My ex-bf had similar and it felt weird and gross.

OP dont pay for anything. i had them to, smack some Toothpaste (yes toothpaste) on it. it will burn the first 10-15min. leav it on there over night and the next morning you can peel it of

>papules
heh

There is nothing wrong with your dick, faggot. Some people have it, some people dont. It's like having green eyes.
There is, however, something wrong with your mind. You're an idiot who thinks people care about barely noticeable, fairly common, not harmful things on his dick.

your advice is to stop washing... nice try

Every girl ive ever been with hasnt said anything, but its always been in an ill lit room so im nervous about it being light and they see it and think its a disease/unnatractive

i have them along the shaft aswel as the head, on the shaft its numb so i really disagree with the statement that they increase sensitvity

Never fucked a girl who's given a fuck about them. No chick has ever not sucked my dick thanks to them. just let them be. Most of the time, you'll be fucking with a condom anyway.

blowjobs tho

>No chick has ever not sucked my dick thanks to them. just let them be.

Kill it with fire

Soldering iron. Thank me later.

Only through surgery. Honestly, it's nothing to worry about.

Do girls still allow you to put your penis inside them?

God I am so happy I never got such shitty stuff. I would kill myself if there was anything with my penis.

>Women don't give a shit about them, so neither should you.
Yeah! This is absolutely right I've got them for over 35 years now. No girl I ever fucked even mentioned it. They sucked my dick, swallow my semen, took it in their asses no problem at all. I think they love it. It looks a little bit "animalistic".

Actually met a chick who was super hyped about them. Said she could feel them on slow out motions and it turned her on like nothing else.

kill yourself.

contrary to popular belief, this doesn't actually get rid of them

I never had any problems with them. Mine are small and some days you can see them more than others.
But my exgf started asking me if it was some kind of desease or something. I explained what they are and I got my best blowjobs ever.

Dont really mind about them

Angle grinder.

You cannot uninstall PPP, itf's part of the system.
Maybe on a rooted Android?

More of her?

same here bro, I dont mind, its normal, all the girls a get never complain about this... RELAX OP

>having a dragon penis master race
>not wanting it

it is as stupid as a breast reduction operation.

>implying girls buy dragon dildos

That was lame user

I actually think big piss flaps are disgusting. Smooth pussies are best pussies.

ethanol - 90%

just dip it in, it will be the easiest

Box cutter will do the trick

fine sandpaper will do