Why does everyone think this episode is so sad?

Why does everyone think this episode is so sad?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachikō
youtube.com/watch?v=Mi57d50pCUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because dogs are the best people, and he waited his whole life for him to come back. then he dies, waiting, never seeing his reason of living again.

fuck off catbitch.

Real life version of that episode:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachikō

No offence meant, but are you autistic? Lacking empathy is a strong indicator.

t. animal hater

This episode was sadder imo

Because we're not dog hating Islamic scum

Are you autistic?

I thought it was pretty sad. But all i heard for years was how its one of the saddest episodes of tv ever. Which i dont quite get. I thought the episode with frys brother was sadder.

I liked the part where Leela and Amy were wrestling in spandex.

LE EPIK WAITING DOGE XDD

CRY EVRYTIEM, REDDIT!

This episode wasn't sad at all. It was heartwarming and bittersweet, but not sad. You autists need to understand your emotions better.

heya reddit

It got retconned.

Because i know what its like to lose a pet

Maybe could have made that clearer, if you're OP.

Because his loyalty to his owner was absolute, to a point that Fry couldn't even imagine. Fry doesn't bring him back because he's convinced Seymour lived a full and happy life without him, but the reality is that he spent every day of his life waiting to see Fry again and never did. It's brutal.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi57d50pCUw
Obligatory.

>losing yr brother, never knowing where the hell he went
>you fought all the time, never told him you loved him
>miss him so much you name yr first-born after him

no, not sad at all

t.redditor

Because it's a fucking meme at this point. I'm not even joking

As soon as it's posted in any feel thread, it's essentially an obligation to reply to it about how fucking sad it is.

Fucking what

But his legacy is carried on and Fry finally understands how much his brother admired him. That's what I mean by bittersweet, rather than the dog one which doesn't have any positives at all.

You're a fucking idiot.

This is exactly the reason it's so heart wrenching.

Something isn't a meme just because you don't understand it or can't articulate what you're feeling.

Still sad then too faggot

That is called touching. The dog thing was tragedy

>As soon as it's posted in any feel thread, it's essentially an obligation to reply to it about how fucking sad it is.
literally what are you talking about. nobody is checking which posts you do and don't reply to. nobody cares if you don't reply.

that ep is sadder

Because Hachiko
Because Sup Forums banner

probably means how fry/lars went back in bender's big score and met seymour again

I probably could have. My bad

Fuck those movies were terrible. If they were done by the original writers they lost their touch

Bittersweet
Faggot