Why are we not talking about Chris Stuckmann's latest embarrassing creative failure?

Why are we not talking about Chris Stuckmann's latest embarrassing creative failure?
>youtu.be/YhGeQwjXUHA?t=6m5s

Not quite up there with his BvS script "improvements" but still pretty awful.

TELL

THAT

TO

ZOD'S

ZOD'S

SNAPPED

Skip to 6:05 for the cringe btw

NECK

>Chris Stuckmann
That one prick?

KANJIKLUB

HAN

why does his wife always wear those bandana head things. Does she have cancer?

>that lighting, setting, camera work and script
I'm going to puke
How hard is to use a damn tripod

Still less cringy than Reddit Letter Memedia's skits, tho.

>Still less cringy than Reddit Letter Memedia's skits
Uh, no.

Jew

Uh, yes

How's that "What's wrong with your faaace" dubstep remix coming along

are there unpretentious youtube reviewers left?
i can't stand jahns and this faggot

Apparently they're too popular for Sup Forums to like them anymore because this place is full of contrarian autists, but RLM are still great in my opinion.

I could never watch the work of someone with such a punchable face

Reminder that this is an 18+ website and anyone who watches and discusses YouTube critics or e-""""celebs"""" is either underage or autistic.

Oh god I fucking hate Chris Stuckman. Not even for his actual content though that is quite poor as well. It's because he puts his ugly, bobblehead, 100% punchable cuck mug in EVERY single thumbnail.

Totally obnoxious

Kermode and Nostalgia Critic >>>>> Stuckmann, RLM, YMS, Screen Junkies,

Um, user, it's called BRANDING.

>Kermode
Sure.

>Nostalgia Critic
Go fuck yourself, faggot.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend you Chris

Jesus Christ. I don't know how, but you can just tell how smug and full of himself he is from that one image. Then shit like his reaction to the BvS script backlash and dropping RLM from his promoted channels section on his YT page really hammer home just how fragile is fucking ego is.

Why did he take out RLM?

lmao did he really do that?

>dropping RLM from his promoted channels
Is this because some viewers rightfully blamed him for pasting RLM's film commentary-style unto his own TFA-review?

He's clearly a plagiarizor but oh well.

After they made a joke about youtube critics being pricks in their Ghostbusters re:view.

>yfw this isn't shopped and that's his actual teeth

>Kermode
>not listening to the podcast for the banter

The skit (or whatever the fuck it's meant to be) isn't cringe, it's just shit. Way too long, slow, no sense of comedic timing, and abysmal acting.

Suck a dick chris/jeremy

>ugly
>implying

>Nostalgia Critic is better than RLM

Literally end yourself

is that the level of filmmaking he says he makes for festivals or is that just another goof he shot in 20 minutes?

no. RLM know they suck at acting. This was trying hard to be serious.

I'm not implying anything I'm saying he's ugly

No, he did it because RLM included him in their light-hearted "prick" joke. He is that much of a cunt.

They're oblivious that they suck at everything else too.

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

What if he's not by my standards?

cool pasta thanks for posting +1

He is tho. Doug and Rob go a bit more in depth than RLM. They also don't pander to their audience, unlike RLM.

Then your standards are wrong

Have I entered bizarro world? Literally all Doug does is pander to his shitty SJW audience.

He's not by anyone's standards. These people are bitter neckbeards

>disagreeing with MRA cucks means you're pandering to SJWs

>They also don't pander to their audience

So Doug genuinely liked Ghostbusters 2016?

Not saying that. I'm saying DOUG panders to his audience.

He was meh on the new Ghostbusters, which is essentially going against the grain of the pre-release hate bandwagon that RLM are pandering to.

It's not pasta if it's true

I don't think you understand what pasta is.

>strong jawline
>well-shaped nose
>can grow a decent "beard"

How is he that ugly, albeit for the disconcerting teeth?

That's what I'm guessing.
His wife is decent enough, so he'd have to be good-looking to tap that, so to speak.

>inb4 "muh fame"
They met before that.

>that reply

H-HE'S FAST

That's the point. It's suppose to be in the same vein as a Greengrass film.

Too bad Stuckmann doesn't have an ounce of charisma.

Nah.

They don't really try to act. And when they do it comes across as garbage, so that's why it works.
Only one might be Rich. But he goes all in and sometimes it works.

You're on a site for autists so stfu and go back to cumming on your figurines

Is that all he did? Did he comment on Twitter at all?

Nice b8.

But Doug and his equally as autistic fuckface brother are not better. Just because the vids are longer don't mean they're better.
They drone on about needless bullshit and fixate on the little things sort of like yms.
RLM at least talk about story structure and filming techniques. Can't say the same for NC.

Yes wtf why aren't more people reacting to this

>His wife is decent enough, so he'd have to be good-looking to tap that, so to speak.
Really showed your hand with this one. In real life there are plenty of couples where one is far more attractive than the other. It's ridiculously common

>How is he that ugly
I don't really know what to tell you if you can't see it. I'm not saying he's unfuckable but he's definitely less than average. A helpful way to gauge someone's facial features is to imagine them without any hair / facial hair.

>>strong jawline
>>well-shaped nose
>>can grow a decent "beard"
>How is he that ugly, albeit for the disconcerting teeth?

Are you talking about the bau man or the stuck man?

>e-celebs aren't really celebs because they're known through the internet

I can't tell if people like you are old, contrarian or just retarded.

Not that Stuckmann is that well known as far as e-celebs go, but your attitude is still totally nonsensical.

>I photoshopped him to make him look uglier as a way of covering up my own insecurities

Get it together, man

>Skip to 6:05 for the cringe btw
I made it to 6:12 and had to stop

What? I saved OP's pic then used paint to erase his hair that's literally it.

lmao

those are braces you mong

>They don't really try

Which is why they appeal to burnouts and edgelords. Basements are the new trailer parks.

>autistic fuckface brother

I'm sensing a bit of hostility here.

>Just because the vids are longer don't mean they're better.

Never brought up that point.

>They drone on about needless bullshit and fixate on the little things sort of like yms.

What kind of needless bullshit?

>RLM at least talk about story structure and filming techniques

Doug and Rob do that too. Are you just blindly making assumptions?

Nigga, you're going into depth about facial features in an attempt to convince people on a turkish carpet weaving forum that a nerd on youtube who talks about movies is ugly.

his intro music is cringe

And you're arguing the point with me :^)

More like lecturing. I think I'm getting too old for Sup Forums.

moonsnap, go

Eh he looks pretty good here actually

how do you even get such a shit image?

> Chris Stuckmann used to openly talk about how much he loves RLM
> They end up publicly bashing him

Poor Chris.

They didn't even bash him, it was an obvious joke. He's a faggot of the highest order.

Channel Awesome Related Sup Forums Thread:

Of course they were bashing on him. And I vote they were talking about JJ since he always has the red background

>insulting other youtubers who are actually on the upswing 'cause people are tired of your shit

Sad!

>implying they were seriously calling Chris and Armored Skeptic "pricks"

You're autistic. Skeptic was extremely giddy when he saw it because he's not autistic and understood it was light-hearted.

He looks like Paul Rudd if Paul Rudd was born a month too early.

I skip those out of habit now, never laughed at a single one

Actually RLM is on an upswing compared to Jahns and Stuckmann.

>Nostalgia Critic
How the fuck can anyone stand his voice

If you think he is below average you are beyond fucking delusional.

>says it's a skit
>it's actually kino

He's ugly, get over it

Is he the next Kubrick?

I think it's funny that for yours he seriously had NOTICE ME, SENPAI behavior towards them. He'd probably suck a dick just to appear on a BOTW episode. Then they crack a joke at him and he has broken heart rage.