Continue #2

continue #2

complete Germany looks for the killer

- no new knowledge or informations
- still not busted
- the bulls are too silly
- no worries, it was not his son (Trump)
- I hear police sirens ... mother! Them come me catch!
- nah, love life, honour life
- Sup Forums users are in reality wet pussys
- tenor of life: fucking, eating, sleeping, maybe explore your world
- on drugs ... they have advantages and disadvantages
- work so little as only possibly, use your fucking mind
- finally hebe is not only a meme!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/39205127
youtube.com/watch?v=Wmjpp0_6kb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I heard the killer posted pictures on Sup Forums - anyone here that saved them?

Fuck europeans and white amerifags. Karma fucks your ass now, there are also whites who are dangerous. Now good luck finding the fucker when you focusing on "arabs & blacks".

you're a nignog, ain't you?

yes

Mein Name ist Rolfgang Schneubel, ich wartete schon immer gern auf Krautchannel, PIMMEL VAGINAL-STEIL LOL. Ich habe auch gern Beischlaf mit Drunteralterkindern (HUUREN KINNERS WISSEN NICHTS VON MEINEN SEXUELLEN KOMPLIMENTEN), heil der Margarinengöttin, bums Dich weg Du Schwulobaron und kalt die Presse! Weil ich eine Altwespe bin, weiß ich, dass /krautchannel/ im Besitz einer großen Auswahl an "KP" ist, zumindest die ohne Drunteralter weggeschoben: Ich brauche einen Gustl der mir, einem waschechten Althomo, etwas von seinem "KP" überlässt (ihr wisst schon was ich meine GLIED). KRANKER KOT, BITTE SCHRAUBT DIESE SCHNUR NICHT ES IST KEIN KOPIERGEL SONDERN EIN ECHTER PFAHL.

no problem

write english
from now on there the ban is one week

I will banish more Germans than VAC Russians
it is a pleasure for me

lel, the kid was actually part of a telegram group I was also in. he always acted a bit weird but it's still surprising to see this.

>lol wut?!
op you faggot, learn how to english!!!

This kid is indeed extremely cute, but there are enough threads about this topic already, and there's absolutely no reason for you to create yet another one.

yeah, reading that gave me cancer

go back to krautchan you fucking imbecile

ich verstehe nicht, was an diesen schlechten übersetzungen so lustig sein soll

do u evn englsh

fuck off blödsack

Newfag here. So what happened?

long story short he killed a kid and a woman and then ate some pizza

Also dein Denglisch ist echt der Wahnsinn

that just fucking breaks my heart.

i hope the inmates will have his ass.

Its funny to see the town my EX lives in all the time at the news.

i really, really hope he kills her. stupid bitch wont leave me alone

the murderer was a regular poster over at krautchan.net/vip

What the fuck. Shit is really getting real again I guess. Hope they catch the killer.

I can not even speak German, but you can improve my post grammatically correct ...

Can someone post a link regarding the news?

It's Germany.

He'll get 20 years in a clean efficient medium security prison.

>mfw Germany killer
>victim not even shit immigrant terrorist

Killer cant even priority, I am disappoint...

How did he kill the kid?

TFW in Germany, prisoners are treated well than it's law abiding citizens.

>Did Germany became a great cuck since WW2.

that fucking sucks. i'm neighboring to germany (actually live close to the border), out here in the netherlands prisons are alright, but if the inmates wanna get somebody, they will have his ass.

you do anything kid related here and the inmates find out, they likely set your ass on fire. quite literally. its happened before.

in a case such as these the guards would likely be so friendly to fill his fellow inmates in.

sadly he'll probably kill himself before getting caught, that was his plan from the beginning after all

Its Germany, whites will get nothing here.

Dude seriously what's your first language? You might want to stick to that.

DER MILITANTE HOMOSEXUELLE AUS OBERURSEL QUÄLT MIR SEIT HEUTE MORGEN UM VIER UHR DEN ANUS MIT PUNKTGENAUEN STRAHLENATTACKEN! KEINE SEKUNDE LÄSST ER MICH IN FRIEDEN, UND DOCH WIRD MEIN TOD JEDE SEKUNDE HINAUSGEZÖGERT!!! BITTE HELFEN SIE MIR!!! ALLES WAS ICH BRAUCHE IST EINE VERSTÄNDNISVOLLE FRAU!!! ICH KANN NICHT LÄNGER!!!!

Ist not complete Germany

we lost 1/3 of our Country after ww2

I hope you root in hell you random faggot.

maybe he was already close in my direction and went cross border to somewhere 'round your place

Sorry mr. antifa didn't want to hurt your xis-transgender feelings

Wenn sie die Frau finden, werden sie auch die Tochter und ihn Tot finden. 100%.

Good goy

native Russian, school: French and English ...

>ITT: Germans butchering the English language

Im Ernst OP, du Hurensohn, dann schreib halt lieber auf deutsch. Jetzt habe ich Krebs. Danke.

google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/39205127

Made BBC news one hour ago

Das mit dem 120kg Biest hat der doch nicht gepostet oder? Ich lolierte hart.

is it common for russians to learn french and english instead of german and english?

> "school"
kek

i reaaaaaaaaally hope cops can prevent him from doing that, or that he pussies out.

ohhhh then i hope he goes to one of the TBS clinics in holland in gen pop.

a lot of the felons there happen to be fathers themselves and they will ruin his shit for good.

Yes.

und, was ist die richtige antwort?

"how did he kill the kid" = "yes", PURFECT!

>root

I'll h4x Satan's Gibbons

Hope Germany has a good FBI program, if they do they'll catch this guy no problem. He was dumb to post on here.

He was trying to give us entertainment and this is how you repay him? You're a fucking faggot.

Зачем французский? только встретил русские, которые изучали английский и немецкий.

welcome fam. i have a prize for you

calm down vlad

Komma nach "und"? Nachsitzen.

Kek

Hope der Killer get away, die deutsche polizei is a fucking joke! What did germans, europeans think? Focusing on refugees reduce crime? Stupid idiots. I hope the killer get away, the german police need a hard kick in they soft ass.

he probably listened to some xxxtentacion before this youtube.com/watch?v=Wmjpp0_6kb0

du kannst nach und ein komma setzen!

I'm Australian, not Russian.

It legendary he would share, but in the long run he would have gotten further if he hadn't posted. Just thinking about it logically vs complaing/bitching.

Exactly.

NIGGER DELET THIS QUALITY BREAD ELSEWYER

australian russian chinese your all the same

schnauzn eli

Give that man a cookie!

its not the fault of our police. its the fact that if you go against refugees as plice, you will get fired for racism and so on. they want o do something, but they arent allowed to.

>Kwalitätssiegel
noice.

Well if he was going to take the smart route we wouldn't know anything about this and I wouldn't be calling you a faggot right now, right faggot?

Okay yank.

Loose term, you projecting user?

Quatsch. Mittlerweile wird man dafür beklatscht. Ich hoffe der Täter kommt schnell genug davon. Er postet es auch noch hier und die Polizei weiß immer noch nichts? Alles dumme Wichser bei der Polizei.

Most Russians don't learn English. This is why they live in such a shithole, cut off from the Western world.

Eine schande für die Reinhäuter

Maybe he killed himself and made sure his body will never be found.

Someone put Wojak's face on the first blacky.

gott sei dank hab ich so viel akne und muttermale
das ich nicht als reinhäutig gelten kann

eyy mallah

All the real men died in ww2, even the ones FROM OTHER COUNTRIES that joined the wermacht fighting th eglobalist, so many of the bravest y chromosome linages died out. many got murder en mass after the war.

>genetics is real.

Faggots crying about some kids, fucking muslims are raping that country to death introducing defective dominate genetics that is inbred and will exterminate the germans whilst reigning terror uopn them, yet every one cares about this one child dying.

>every week europe has 10,000 rape victims between the age of 9 and 16
>girls dead inside for ever
Fucking hypocrites you are nothing but a cog in the machine faggot..

>Quatsch. Mittlerweile wird man dafür beklatscht

klar, malte-sören. in deiner blase ist das wohl so. in der realität eher nicht.

>Зачем французский? только встретил русские, которые изучали английский и немецкий.

проще, чем немецкий или испанский ...

Nothing but a bunch of sick fucking people here! You are all PUSSIES, not man enough for shit in your lonely, boring and miserable piece of shit lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell is waiting for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And plenty of lives in suffering awaiting for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All Shits here!!!!!

This is the kid he killed?

What a fucking loser.

im living in germany and im not looking for him. so you are a liar.

I know, right? He could've made such better use of that sweet little boy.

How many kids got killed at the xmas market, i didnt see any threads up then, why care about this?

None

all muslims needs to be fucking killed

>europe never had rape before
>europe never had crime before

any coutnries population migrating to another country will bring black sheep that are up to no good.
and here you are blaming 1/4th of the worlds population for it instead of going on the streets and demanding from your state to treat every criminal the same.

Da ist der doch

then do it faggot.
don't hide behind pussy demands

i dont think you realize just out bad its gotten there

women no longer leave there house at night alone
even police are telling women not to go out at night
it wasnt anywhere near this bad before they imported 2million savages

wie viele Threads soll es dazu noch geben?

Der Stern meldet gerade, dass man davon ausgeht, dass er sich gestern nach der Tat umgebracht hat.

na wenns der stern sagt stimmts....

nehme ich auch an, sonst hätte man hier schon längst etwas gesehen. Zeit zum Schlafen, seit 2 Tagen wach und "Geschäfte von vorne zeigen" geht mir auf den Strich

it s horrible to see the kiddy