Have a craving for chili dogs after work. I plan on getting:

Have a craving for chili dogs after work. I plan on getting:
Buns
Hot dogs (what brand?)
Can of chili (brand?)
Shredded cheese
RC Cola for the drink.

Anything I'm missing?

that looks like the shit i took earlier today.

I rather have a nice salad.

Toilet paper for the sharts you'll have later tonigh and tomorrow.

Don't be cheap on the brand of dogs. You get what you pay for here. Nathan's are good. So are Ball Park selects, Hebrew National and Applegate.

Buns don't matter, as long as they are soft.
Dogs anything that isn't Bar-S is usually fine.
Chili hormel is the best brand, Wolf second if you are cheap.
For the cheese get a fine shred it melts much better.

I never had diarrea from chili or hot dogs. So I think I'm good. I'm just wondering if I should boil or fry them.

onion and mustard...

do you want colon cancer?

This.

I usually get Nathan's or my fave Hebrew National. I tried the Aldi brand all beef hotdogs last week. Big mistake. They're too mushy and not good at all. Never again.

Half smoke from Bens. Looks shit, tastes great.

If you dont make your own chilli youre a pleb. The canned stuff is awful, homemade is amazing and easy/cheap.

Potato buns all day everyday.
Wolf brand chili no beans.
Cheese wiz in a jar. Heat that shit up.
Throw some bacon on that bitch.
Red onion. Chopped fine.
Cased hotdogs if you like em. If not spend money on dat good shit.

Fry them so you get some bite out of it. I don't know the brands but just get bigger buns so you can get a deluxe hotdog and have space for the chilli and cheese. But man, if you have some time to kill just make a big batch of chilli instead of buying a can

With the chili dog its different. You dont want a good chunky home made chili. You want runny crappy chili. Its about the consistency of the chili.

I've been eating chili dogs all week
it's an excuse just to use my stupid strong hot sauce, really. cheap buns, cheap hotdogs, cheap chili, just doctored it up with the sauce so all I can taste is burning tongue

- Potato roll buns (best bread)
- Hot dogs (Hebrew National or Nathan's)
- Hormel bean free chili (or make your own)
- Shredded cheddar cheese or slices of munster or havarti (good as fuck cheese on hotdogs)
- Fuck RC, get Coke.
- Add a little mustard, any brand is fine

...and if you really want to get mouthful of fucking flavor, wrap the dog in bacon and deep fry that shit!

Oh and if your chili is strong enough, you don't need expensive hotdogs. You're just smothering it. if I eat a plain hotdog, I do like all-beef with skins for that bite, but for chili dogs, especially if you're going to use mustard or onions, just get the regular ass chicken/pork ones

Where I grew up if you're not using New Castle chili sauce then you're not getting a hot dog at all.

Yeah agreed. Do fine minced (just chop the heck out of it with the spatula while browning) ground beef, fine chopped onion/garlic, tomatoe paste, spices jalepenos etc.

You can find better recipes closer to the canned all meat consistency online too. OPs pic is actually a made from scratch chili.

I don't like onions. Maybe I'll try it, I dunno. Never heard of mustard on a chili dog.

I'm not gonna spend all day and money on making that when I can get a can that's just the same.

>RC Cola
fuck off pajeet

No one gives a FUCK.

>just the same
wrong, but I will say I do like canned stuff, but not as much as home made

and cold mustard on top of the dog before the hot chili goes on is good. like hot french fries and cold ketchup

Get some brats and big buns OP. Trust me, much more delicious chili dogs

I always put a little ketchup and mustard on my chili dawgs

you mom has big buns