Do you want equal rights for men and women? If you do, you're a feminist

Do you want equal rights for men and women? If you do, you're a feminist.

Happy International Women's Day!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdX55I9WHDw&lc=z12zvzj5es3xwr3ac04cgxkj3pivjn4pfyo0k.1488980041430992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>obligatory bait thread
No, you're just someone who wants equality, retard.

Feminism = equality

:)

Which means women still don't have the same rights men do? Could you give me just one example of a right that men have, but women don't have in America?

The right to piss standing up

>fight

Yeah I was lost until I got a catheter. Now I piss standing upside down.

how do you stand upside down? are you a wizard?

anual bait thread
see you next march 8 boyz

Velcro on the ceiling.
It's always some magic trick with you 5 year olds.

I know this is b8, but great time to remind everyone that feminism is equality through a woman's view, not an equal view.

feminism is just another CIA psyOP

> I'm a man.
> Equality for all should be the "normal" situation.
> Sad to be tagged as a "feminist" for wanting equality.
> People who don't want equality should be tagged.

I don't believe males and females should be treated equally, I think they should be treated fairly.

FYI I'm a woman and feminism is bullshit.

I love my girl.

Feminists want equal rights for men and women, and think that currently is NOT the case, and therefore want to do something to make it happen.

Normal western people want equal rights for men and women, and think that currently IS the case, and therefore dont see the need to do anything.

Muslims want women to have less rights than men.

I dont get why feminists fight muslims more. They always seem to go after the normal western people.
Explain plz.

the right to determine the sex of a child

Because mudslimes fight back.

Why is there a international womens day? Who setup this so called event? Can we have a international mens day? Men are just as important.

Ok if women want completely equal rights then why don't I see them fighting for women's job placement in skilled labor jobs, or mining. Also the draft women wanted to be equal in the military but did not want a draft.

there is nothing wrong with feminism,the bad thing is this social media 21 century retarded movement of third wave feminism we are dealing with.

Women already have equal rights. This isn't the 1700's

No. Feminism is an ideology, it has solutions to perceived problems, and theories as to why these problems exist. To be a feminist, you have to agree with these. Simply wanting an arbitrary word to be a foundation of a utopic society does not mean you agree with the rest. It's like saying "I want everyone to live the best life possible", which even nazism touts. Ideologically they 'just want people to live happily with their kind', which hardly means it's an ideology not meant to fail. You can't adhere to an ideology based on their promises, you have to assess this from how this, sometimes unattainable, goal will be realized.

>taking the bait
>there's too many of these retards out there that I can't risk it

No we fucking cant have a mens day, because its fucking stupid to celebrate because of your genitals.
You only want a mens day because there is a womens day, which is totaly retarded and childish.
Having a genital day is so embarrassingly stupid I dont want to have anything to do with it.

So leave me and other men the fuck out of it.

Women and men are NOT equal.

Men are in charge of women and women must be obedient and subservient to men.

Feminism has no exclusive rights to the word equality. Many functioning ideological systems have ways of achieving equality without the means that Feminism uses to achieve their goal. Simply turning the tables solves nothing, and gets portions of the population frustrated enough to create anti-movements run by mongoloids that knows that all they have to do is work on their public speaking, and break rules. Politics today is a shit show, but that's not because of any distinction from old school to new wave feminism.

I'm lucky, fags.

No and no
Women are worst than niggers and should be only used for breeding

yes,but in the past women had things to fight for and feminism was useful.
now is this tumblr "dont judge my body despite im a fucking landwhale" shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=bdX55I9WHDw&lc=z12zvzj5es3xwr3ac04cgxkj3pivjn4pfyo0k.1488980041430992

Egalitarian. Dip shit.

I don't believe anyone has rights. You have privileges that are earned. Therefore there is no such thing as equal rights. You want respect do something that commands respect.

My biggest issue with most feminists is that they proclaim they want equal rights, but in reality, they only want equality where it benefits them. That's not equality, but equity and special treatment.

You mean, the domination of women over men, and overwhelming privilige even of the smallest details, as well as increased protection, all the jobs in the office, no physical labour, increased wage and overall being above the law? Well, I guess then you must be a feminist.

Hell yes, it's about time we stop sexist attitudes in society! The most urgent thing to change is the incredible beauty standard in todays society. In order to make a difference, i've spent the entire day fapping to stolen pics of ugly women on Sup Forums, so these bitches get some self esteem. Have a gret womens day!

/thread

Women already have equality, and according to , the goal of feminists have already been reached, unless anyone can name a right they don't have.

That is the most autistic mobile font, and you suck at typing.

dubs checked

I went from the galexy s4 to the v20 and the size difference is hard to get use to. Im sorry for the spelling error.

Feminisim-
the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of th- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA get fucked fag

i don't identify as a feminist, therefore im not a feminist, prove me wrong faggot.

yes

The state of "being a feminist" is not related to what one identifies as. If you uphold and support the idea that both men and women should be treated equally both in law and society, then you are a feminist, regardless of whether you claim otherwise.

Sub 90's IQ brainlet detected

No, you are an egalitarian. A feminist by their own definition claims to support equality in relation to the oppression that women have faced historically.

Just like they changed the definition of the word "racism" to mean something completely different.

Refute my claim rather than throwing out a strawman.

In the end, it really doesn't matter what it's called. If you want to be called an egalitarian rather than a feminist, that's fine. Perhaps the reason why it appears that feminism only focuses on women's issues, is because a lot of men are too afraid to identify with the term "feminist", so do not get involved with the movement, so most feminists are women. Of course most of the time women are going to fight for women's rights, if men don't fight for theirs then that makes them fucking cucks.

Friendly reminder that modern third wave feminism is a cultural marxist movement being peddled by the jews who are manipulating SJWs into destroying the most successful of all of us to keep us all in a perpetual state of slavery to the state.

"in reality Marx eschewed the entire concept of equality as abstract and bourgeois in nature, preferring to focus on more concrete principles such as opposition to exploitation on materialist grounds and economic logic.[21]" - and the nigger didn't even understand economics in the slightest bit. The deaths attributed to communism make the holocaust look like a joke.

No, you support your claim you dumb asshole.

It is painfully obvious you have no idea what you're talking about. Men being afraid to identify as feminist? I USED to identify as feminist, until I was called sexist and transphobic, while actively dating a transman. When men fight for theirs, women call them sexist. How ignorant can you be? What rock are you living under? Have you kept up with current events at all?

Third wave feminism is currently more harmful to women and equality (in western countries) than anything else in the world right now.

Let's pray that 4th wave feminism rises up and shuts down this bullshit critical theory form of mental slavery being peddled.

The movement known as "feminism" is based on a set of values. It is not a club in which someone joins, it is a set of shared beliefs. So, sharing those beliefs, will by definition make you a feminist.

Your turn.

The toilet seat and effort is the best one, if you have to put it down for women and work is involved and they have to put it down for themselves and there is work involved basically its slavery if you give into it because working men is all right but women should not have to work, which is hilarious.

Sharing beliefs doesn't make you part of a group. And what movement claims to be on paper doesn't necessarily reflect their actual activities. Your turn.

Do you want animals to be treated fairly?
Then you're a member of PETA, because I define what you are part of for you.

there are no sexist attitudes in society, sexuality is a threat to you because of your sexualphobia

Who called you sexist and transphobic? What was their reasoning for it? So because someone called you names, you didn't bother to try and prove them wrong? It's important to remember that it's likely we only see the extreme feminists on media, whereas the majority of them are in fact sane, rational people.

So let me get this straight. Some women called you sexist. This means one of 2 things: Either you were being sexist, in which case you are not a feminist (as you correctly identified), or you weren't being sexist, so you cried like a bitch and ditched feminism because some women were mean. It's not a club, it's a set of values. I've called out plenty of women who claim to be feminists on their hypocrisy, and I've changed their views for the better, why can't you do that too pussy?

>Sharing beliefs doesn't make you part of a group.
I agree, which is why I never said feminism is a group; it's a set of values.

The "3rd wave feminism" movement is not something I am trying to discuss. Arguably, being part of the "3rd wave" would be being part of a group. However, in terms of the definition of feminism (regardless of whether a certain wave technically adheres to this definition), it's still just a set of values.

egalitarianism = equality.

Feminism = cheering for the underdog

Nah, PETA is an organization, Feminism a movement/an idea, so it doesn't really compare to one another.

But women are doing really well right now, in many cases men are the underdogs who has the label overdog plastered on them.

Okay, I'll use an idea then.
Do you treat others like you want them to treat you?
Then you're a Christian, because I get to define that for you.

Women take the day off work, the world collectively shrugs its shoulders.

liberal feminism is a perversion of feminism made to distract the proletariat from class struggle.

Being a Christian is not solely based on treating others the way you'd like to be treated. Similarly, you are not necessarily an athlete if you wear sporty shoes.

actually OP is right.
The idea of feminism is exactly that.

The problem however are stupid ranbow hair colored cunts that don't understand it and are underbanged.

That's my point exactly though user.
You don't get to label people a specific thing, just because they have one value that you think aligns with whatever idea/ideology you like.

>bitches about pronouns and gender neutral terminology
>uses a gendered term to "fight for equality"

if you're that oblivious and retarded, we can't help you.

>Tomb Raider
Wut

>But women are doing really well right now,
Citation needed

Look at the numbers of women who graduate high school and go on to university in the west. Look at the earning differences between young unmarried women and young unmarried men.
Heck you could even look at work deaths, suicide numbers, conviction rates and parenthood rights.
They're doing great in spite of how bad they keep on saying they have it.

Yeah those are all great things, but men are still winning all of those races. You can like both teams, but one clearly has the edge.

>Claims to be a feminist
>Goes on rant using terms derogatory to women

"so you cried like a bitch'
"why can't you do that too pussy"

Someone's confused!

But they're no though, less and less men are going to college/university, women outnumber them there in most of the west. Young unmarried women earn more than young unmarried men.
All of the things I've mentioned are to the detriment of men and women have less of a problem with it.
How can you interpret that as men winning?

Now you're literally just splitting hairs. Communism also advocates equality. Does that make people who support equality communist? That's fucking retarded. People are self determining and can identify with whatever cause they wish. You're free to pull the bullshit Hillary card definition of feminism, but don't expect it to win you any supporters for you stupid movement. No guy is going to be like "Durrrrr ohh I guess I was a feminist all along! Time to smash da patriarchy!"

You're delusional if you think otherwise. Not to mention there is far more to feminism than supposedly believing in equality. It is an entire ideology with multiple beliefs.

Rights = Fiction

I didn't know feminism had a monopoly on wanting equal rights

anyone who has a job - women or otherwise - that actually means something to society will be at work today. if you can afford a day off to protest some bullshit, either it's because you're using PTO (something that you have thanks to a woman - Francis Perkins) and have a decent job, or because your job is fucking useless and you're extremely replaceable.

oh, fuck off, troll or not

cuck

There already is an international mens day, people just don't notice it much.

nuh uh, i saw an angry fat lady with blue hair and she said shes a feminist so now i hate all women to spite that blue haired person

Don't tell me you faggots aren't gonna shitpost today.
> #InternationalWomensDay
Let's go. See you on twitter.