I need to fix my phone but i think it has illeagal content on it,should i send it in to samsunge or just throw it away...

i need to fix my phone but i think it has illeagal content on it,should i send it in to samsunge or just throw it away,its 1000 dollar phone

They should do factory reset
Chill

send it so samsung but add a letter telling them that they are not allowed to look at your data

>i need to fix my phone but i think it has illeagal content on it,should i send it in to samsunge or just throw it away,its 1000 dollar phone
what did he meme by this?

it wont load the Samsung Galaxy S7 screen at all

Your phone has almost sure been backing up to Google, so they already have your content.

It's a matter of time now..

Worst case scenario they'll know you're a fucking degenerate. But they can't bust you without admitting they spy their customers.

And from a business point of view is better to have customers than morals. So you're safe, degenerate.

Have you tried to hold home+vol up+power at the same time to have to boot options from android?
( also, might be obvious but is the phone charged?)

all i need to knowis will there the nigger at the store see all my "pics" or will he just fix whatever the problem is and send it back

Also, how does it react when plugged into computer?

yes the blue lite is flashing but the loading screen dosent show up
dosent boot

He'll see them, obviously. But he can't do shit.

People are curious and will have a look

just a black screen i have had this befor but somehow nothings working

Try to flash it with a custom firmware, lots of tutorials on the net, might save you.

If you've got cp on it, (you have don't you) and you're worried about it just get it insured then throw it away and say it was stolen and get a new phone. I've had phones repaired by Samsung before, everything gets wiped. They tell you this before i5 goes for repair.

kys now

what do you mean by this

Just take it to the asian guy in the kiosk at your local mall. Watch him as he fixes it.

so to say again the white text that says Samsung Galaxy S7 when you power on dose not show up its chareged and theres a blue flashing lite.
all the button prompts to fix it dont and i havent found a fix online [aka google]

jeez i hope you find a dictionary
or some autocorrect

Send it but tell them it's not your phone