M. Night is back. What Sup Forums thinks about genious director?

M. Night is back. What Sup Forums thinks about genious director? youtube.com/watch?v=84TouqfIsiI

That looks fucking retarded.

The twist is that he's saving them really. From Goblins.

POO
O
O

No. He isn't torturing any girl, just 3 of his personalities

11 cloverfield lane

All right what is the twist here?

-No one exists, it just all in the old lady's head
-same as above but is all inside the bald cretin's head.
-the two hot girls are messing with the ugly one, and the bald guy is a stripper meant to take away her virginity.

I like McAvoy but it doesnt seem like he can pull this off

I liked it until it became retarded
What happened to murderer movies?

The twist is probably that the girls where some of his personalities all along

WAIFU IS BACK

You can change your body chemistry through your thoughts?

No you fucking can't. That's fucking beyond stupid.

looks amazing. M. NIGHT IS BACK BABY

fuck you, goddamnit. that's really the twist isn't. goddamnit. fuck

GENIUS

>what is fiction

Can't trample on the Shyamalan.

Well I don't know how far they go with this, but according to modern cellular biology emotions and thoughts are factors in genetic expression/how DNA is interpreted and proteins are built. Obviously only human DNA, he can't will himself into some hairy beast. Then again this is a movie.

That seems shit, yet too good for Shambolicman.

why would 3 of his personalities be similar acting teenage girls?

Did anyone see this? Was it a return to form?

It looked like a good popcorn flick. I'm thinking about checking it out.

This
What a fucking hack

The grandparents are escaped mental hospital patients who murdered the real ones

wow you're a dick

the twist: it wasn't ayy lmaos after all

Please don't gag me

I didn't mean to be cheeky

Neurohormones are a thing.

Nice meme science

I bet you believe vaccines work and don't give autism too

i could swear i saw a movie with that same twist ages ago, except it wasn't the grandparents but someone's son who'd gone missing for years

>literally Snyder tier

pure kinomatography

Needs to go back to his shithole country and poo-in-the-loo.

I'm glad M. is back making low-budget borderline experimental horrors, that's his things and he's good at it, I'm cautiously optimistic.

damn I think I remember this, did it have Angelina Jolie in it? Something like that. I just remember the mom being like, THAT'S NOT MY SON

This is actually real though, people with split personalities where one is depressed change their whole body's chemistry when they switch.

Twist for Twists sake.

Changeling?

No, he saved people from wasting their time.

yep that's the one

>In 1928 Los Angeles, single mother Christine Collins (Angelina Jolie) arrives home to find her son, Walter, gone. Five months later her prayers are answered when Walter is found in Illinois. But to Christine's horror, the boy who steps off the train is not her son. Authorities vehemently dispute Christine's claim, and her one ally is a clergyman (John Malkovich) who sees the case as his chance to expose corruption in the Los Angeles Police Department and government.

He is the monster I guess. I mean he's done aliens, the Devil being real and ghosts. So monsters don't seem to far fetch.

The girls being him honestly seems too smart for Shamalamadingdong

>multiple personality disorder still appears in media
>pretty much debunked by serious psychologists

when will this meme die?

Of course he's the monster. That's obvious.

How many times has this fucker been "Back?" Holy shit this guy must suck dick better than any person in the known universe. He's had more flops and bombs than any other director!

Emotions and thoughts themselves can't really do anything. It's the physiological changes that go along with them via hormone release, which could be affected by other factors such as diet and exercise etc

Meh
I hate to say this but I'll probably only go see it if the reviews are good. Otherwise not worth it

I hope it has an ebin tweest

Nah, that's not the one I was thinking of. This one was made in the early 90s, and the 'son', who had been presumed killed or kidnapped, is now a grown man who returns to his mother after so many years. In the end, he just turns out to be some psycho who had been reading up on the case

it's a really bad shitty movie, with very low budget, cheap jumpscares, werid acting, even weirder script and retarded writing, a typical shamalaladingdong asspulltwist and no spoops or real horror. Meaning it's a complete waste of time.

Sounds like The Imposter, but that's a documentary. It's got a real 90's vibe though and the case did happen in 1994.

Can't wait to see those girls human centipede each other.

>M. Night Shyamalan only do plot twist
WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!

I just looked it up. It's a 1990 made for TV movie called The Stranger Within. The whole movie's on youtube.
Didn't know about that documentary. Apparently, impersonation of missing people can be a lucrative business among scamsters

worth watching just for her

But, he does.
What films has he done twist free?

The tweest is that the girl (The VVitch) is apart of his personalities.

Signs
>inb4: "HURR DURR THERE ARE A PLOT TWIST!"
A chekhov's gun is not a plot twist, faggot!

what did they post? it got removed

This is kino.

literally perfect

Was there a plot twist in The Habbenings? The fact that it was because plants was revealed pretty early?

I don't even know why I had to use spoilers, it's not like anybody's going to watch it.

nothing huge. But at the end it shows that it was happening around the world too

>this january

And done

>it was because plants
The point of the movie is not "it was because plants", the point is we have no fucking idea of what is happening and people begin to speculate crazy shit theories like the plants theory for example, begin to paranoid about everything at the point to kill anybody you don't know and begin to act like a fucking idiot because panic and fear!

Anya Taylor-Joy is such a qt

But it WAS the plants.

>Implying
Admit: You actually think that because you identified with the protagonist who thinks that!

>Charles, what the fuck are you doing?

It was the plants you dumb fucking coon. You obviously never read Shyamalan's script.

>He actually trust any script on the Internet

It's obvious that the twist is that, while McAvoy has several split personalities, the "Beast" is someone else.

Maybe the psychiatrist.

After Earth is one of the most criminally underrated films of the past decade

No, the entire film gave that as the explaination, especially all the fucking shots of sinister trees.

What if the way you see the movie is not the way that supposed to be?
I mean, you actually see that theory about the plants being true then I actually see people being fucking scared as fuck at the point to believe crazy shit theories because the scientific of the group doesn't know nothing about the Happening.

English isn't your first language.
The plants did it.
It was retarded.

Even IF the idea was to mock science for the plant theory, the movie offers NO OTHER EXPLANATION and is shot in ways to SUPPORT the plant toxin explanation.

You're just trying to retroactively make it less retarded.

nice

> your thoughts
Result of the "brain chemistry", nothing wrong here. One "chemistry" take affect to another "chemistry". imagine, chemical proces which determine thought. - "change body chemistry" lead to methylation and demethylation DNA, or DNA restructuring. no spooky mystery here.

.....not bad actually

He should team up with good writers