/b whats you favorite combo thread? Mine's rekt + feet. Pic related. I love scanning rekt threads for girls feet...

/b whats you favorite combo thread? Mine's rekt + feet. Pic related. I love scanning rekt threads for girls feet. Something sexy about it

You're sick

fag

Mines rape + Corpse

is she okay? D:

Nothing is hotter

The idea of a dead woman gets you excited because it's the only way you'd ever get close to one

heres her face lolz

I often go for early morning bike rides along established running paths around here because you hear about women being raped/dumped along there. I dunno if i'd have the nerve (or stupidity, given forensic evidence that it would leave behind) to fuck the corpse, but i'd definitely have a look and feel.

Those gooks must have had a fucking great time. Kill the guy she hooked up with in front of her, then have a go on her for a half hour or so before smashing her skull in? Gooks know how to party.

you in thailand?

Faggot

Naw, Chicago. So plenty of niggers migrating up from the south side to give preppy white girls one final ride.

that looks like a nigger tho

This really is the next level of virginity. You're closer to the centre of the galaxy than you are to getting laid..

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Newfag detected

Yeah, I wasn't 100% sure if black or just strangled. If so, my apologies for posting dead animals..

Top kek

We're not joking about them.

We're masturbating to them.

Spot the newfags

That is why you wrap it before you tap it. (Now, just to be clear. I am NOT saying to go coldpack a murder/suicide/rape victim, but if you where make sure to wrap that shit. You have no idea what kind of std or if any critters crawled up there.)

I think so too.

nice pasta you got there

>ylyl + rekt

HA! I mean dude what's wrong with you?

eh, skin flakes and pubic hair tho. Any little thing can link you back these days.

I mean, raping and killing someone is one thing, but getting caught for fucking a corpse is gonna earn you child-molester level attention in jail.

Dead and raped

Copypasta fag detected. KYS.

mother fucker you dont know who the fuck i am, you are a fag who likes sticking it in guys asses and you best believe that you'd be the one getting crammed in your fuckin rear by my Ukranian Fort-500 shotgun before i blow your fucking guts out your chest you faggit little bitch your fucking pathetic you best hope i never head to your town, i'll find yeah and shank you in your sleep, you wanna die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, hahaha I betyou aint ever even gotten and coochie, huh? ever got any pussy? i dont even keep count anymore, but it is definately past 35 cuz thats where i lost count bout a year or two ago, added a few since then, so ask yourseld, should your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass maybe try to shut the fuck up, or do you want to hear more about how fuckin gay and lame you are? you cocksucking homo bastard go kill yourself you worthless chunk of shit, your useless and lame as fuck, and i cant wait to show your gay ass faggit no roastin abilities, you couldn't talk shit even if you ate shit, go slit your wrists you aint cool at all give up on your gay ass life.

savage

Still a copypasta fag. (And im a chick, so...)

Don't suppose you want to go out for a jog?

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

At least she didn't die a virgin

Wow Hannahs pussy looks widened still. Even if she only got fucked by ridicoulous asian micropenises.

No thanks Sup Forumsruh. I only run from my feelings and work-related problems.

tits or gtfo
are you retarded?

Joke is on you, i never leave the house faggot. (And still didn't read it all.)

Eh maybe. But you might want to give some thought to being raped.

Nothing helps put your problems in priority like being taken down like a gazelle by a guy twice your size, dragged into an out-of-the-way location, having your clothes torn off, beaten into submission and powerfucked for 15 minutes.

And nothing lets you appreciate how pointless those work related problems are when you feel the blade enter your throat.

I'm just saying, don't knock it till you tried it.

Woah

>not gonna' be showing tits

>>not gonna' be getting the fuck out

What'cha gonna do. That's right, nothing.

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again.

Are you jewish?

Why won't you post up tits? Are you fat or just a guy pretending to be a chick?

I mean, it's Sup Forums, so the answer could be a 50/50 mix.

I guess you could say. ...
>she gave him head

Kek. Joke is on you tho, I've already been raped, and it is nothing like that. What you typed sounds enjoyable. (I have no more memes, so take some reked/gore for this thread.)

Is it coming out of her asshole as well?

YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

>I've already been raped
No one believes you ya fat cunt

Neither. Just have no tits ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. (Image attached is relevant. Not timestamped because i took it off my IG and it is old.)

Please describe what it was like in graphic detail. Not him btw.

Yeah, but when chicks say they got raped, it's all like "oh this guy didn't stop fucking me when I said stop" or he diddled you a bit or something lame. Since feminism 3.0 came around, the term "rape" has kinda lost its meaning.

Like a good old fashioned beatdown rape, those don't happen very much, at least in western society. Which is a shame, because it's the best rape.

Holy fuck..she probably thought she couldn't see cause of whatever was on her face and she tried to pull it off. This just made my shitty day better. Shit could be this bad.

You don't have to. Didn't come to Sup Forums to have a pity party.

I don't see it, but you never know. There doesn't appear to be any trauma to the anus, and stretching tends to stop recovering post-mortem.

SeeIn return have a rare cia

Faggot

Fine, no pity party. but you could at least detail it so we can jerk off to it.

Thats gore not rekt newfreind
Welcome to Sup Forums

Nah she tried to do a sweet jump from a swing set and that's the result. REKT

At first it was all weird, like some bondage shit. Then he just went right in, ripping all down there. Told him before he even started with the bondage that I wasnt ok with it. He continued anyways as I was bleeding,crying, and begging him to stop because it hurt that bad. Anyways, an hour later he still hasn't finished because my crying was "A major turnoff." he stopped and made a big deal about how bad I was blueballing him. But, that all happened when I was 14, 6 years later im not as traumatised by it anymore, just want that sick fuck dead.
(Photo is him, adding it because i don't care.)

I didnt kill her, officer. i just fucked her dead corpse. Honest.

autistic stalker + obese cholo brother

So wait, did he kidnap you and fuck you or did you guys originally want to hook up with him and it just didn't go the way you thought it would?

is that her?

smashmouth? yeah, that's her.
Chav skank was getting plowed by some guy from the UK that she met on holiday, 2 gooks came across them fucking, decided they were good for sloppy seconds, killed the guy, raped and killed the girl, stole their shit.

ok but who the fuck puts an apostrophe after gonna??

It was a one way thing. I wanted him (he use to look much better believe it or not. He was not a basement dweller then) and he only wanted to get some easy leg.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

singles of truth

zero of value

I don't know but to me it's just sounds like they lacked imagination

I would have done at least one or more of the following:

-tortured them both while they were alive
-cut his dick off while she watched
-made her eat the severed dick
-cut parts of her off while fucking her
-cut her breasts off while she's alive
-cut her head off and fuck the neck hole
-have my dick inside her while she dies

>icantfeelmyfacewhenimwithyou.webm

So you didn't actually get raped. You just didn't get fucked the way you wanted. You knew him, sought him out, and then when it got different you freaked out. A real rapist would have enjoyed the tears.

What kinda monster are you? You tease this poor guy, and when he finally closes escrow, you pull that Drama Girl bullshit "oh i didn't want to be fucked like that boo hoo" and then you have the fucking nerve to press charges against him? You are the worst sort of person. His life is ruined because you changed your mind midway.

This is why I can't wait for sex robots to come out. All the pleasure, none of the bullshit.

Not gonna lie
I would still do her

She didn't get the sex her way, she felt disappointed about it. You are clearly a male pig because you have no concern for her feelings.

Don't listen to them, had he done what you wanted, he would not have deserved to have his life ruined. Men need to learn that equality is putting the female first and foremost always. Like when my dad didn't buy me the car I wanted and I got him sent to jail for 35 years lol teaches him! My mom sued him for his private account he kept before marriage and now I have two cars - everything works out like it should, just gotta break a few eggs! (namely the few men have between their legs)

/s

This user gets it.

Some chick will get drunk and happily take a ride on your knob, then her friends all tease her cause you're no super model and she cries rape.

>tl;dr some birth tried this on me in high school. After nearly having my life ruined she was exposed for the lying cunt she was. And rather than teach her anything of value from all this, her parents just moved from Cali to Wisconsin, so their daughter's reputation couldn't follow them...

Nice try deed!

I'd rape that.

Now ur just Trying too hard!

Too hard man....

And what's more, she said the knock out drag out rape sounds enjoyable, but being tied up and fucked is just off limits and awful. And it doesn't bother her now. But she wants him dead.

Bull
Fucking
Shit.

She is the absolute worst. Complete and utter scum. I can't tell you how many dates i've been on and the girl kept trying to stop me during sex, then does the come-on routine, and then stops, and later says "oh i just wanted you to go for it". Or got mad at me when she said stop, and I did.

I endured that shit for like 10 years before I finally just dumped them right then an there when they pulled that mixed signals shit. It wasn't worth the risk and it sure as shit wasn't worth the headache. And when I did, I always heard back 'oh he ended the date and stopped talking to me because I wouldn't put out." But failed to mention she kept climbing up on my and putting my hand on her tits afterwards.

Fucking hell I hate crazy women. The 19th Amendment was the worst fucking decision men made.

what the actual fuck is wrong with you?
reading stuff like this makes me feel like an asteroid cant come wipe out our species soon enough.

Let's get one thing straight faggot.

My house isn't warm.

show cock, faget

I dunno, his ideas are a bit over the top, but you can't deny it'd be fun to do. Everyone enjoys power over others. And theres never enough violence in sex, or vice versa

Actually, the charges that are on him are not from me. I had no idea what to do with the fact that he did indeed rape me. So that rape case is "unaccounted" for. What he is "arrested" for in that article, is he was found with 13 and 14 year olds that went MIA on 2/28/17 and where found with him (alive) on 3/4/17. He is currently being held for "probation violation". (And to all these feminists trying to stick up for me, please stop. I don't like looking like I support feminist.)