This is the pussy of a real woman. You cucks couldn't handle it

This is the pussy of a real woman. You cucks couldn't handle it

Neither could a forlift

did you microwave an english muffin?

This

/thread

Could you please fold back the excess 26 flaps of skin then take another photo? It's just I can't quite make this "pussy" that you speak of.

yh keep telling yourself that pal.

Is this an advertisement for Schumer's new special?

You guys are so mean :(

Why this pussy has foreskin?

is this the pussy of honey boo boo's mom?

what the fuck did you expect

i would sooner fuck a man in the ass than that nasty shit

I would sooner let you fuck my ass than scroll up

Piss off Pottbernd.

Idk, perverts telling me how theyd want to use me...

did you really? in that case you are more retarded than that ran over badger you call pussy

People wanna look at your pussy like they wanna look at the ark of the covenant.

dat pussy stank

I'd love it OP. I'd love it like it was the best pussy in the world. Just don't show us your armpit fold, and actually post pussy...

That hurts a lot. I bet you have a tiny wiggler

I WAS EATING. FUXK. FUCK. I WAS EATING LAST NIGHT'S PIZZA AND GOT THE MOST AWFUL, DISGRUNGSTING TASTE IN MY MOUTH WHEN I LOOKED AT THAT PIC. GOOD JOB OP, THANKS.

doesn't matter. I didn't post nudes on the internet expecting people to like it for my own benefit.

If this is dubs, you must post sharpy in that armpit.

You think a cross could hold that thing?

back to loch wit ye Nessie

that shit is straight outta mos eisley

Literally thought the same thing...

Could be the mouth a a wrinkly person, no?

Is no one seeing this?

Well, a really large woman at least. Fucking thing is hiding in fat cave like a disposed Iraqi dictator. Looks like a picture you took to be certain the damn thing was still there. How many years has it been since you saw it?

At least it looks like a spider penguin, eh? Am I right OP?

you have a good point

OP, lose some weight. Not saying to be mean, but you are what you make yourself to be. There's nothing pretty about being lazy.

You'd need 5 fucking shamwows to clean up the spills from this putrid fucking monster-vagina

irl lol

Probably the worst vagina I've ever seen, but I don't hate you. I wish you good luck with losing weight. O.O

This pussy looks like the mouth of an alien trying to eat you.

K E K
E
K

Ummm no. Fat can be sexy. I can be sexy and fat and healthy.

You cannot be fat and healthy.

I'd suck a dick over touching that fat pussy any day of the week and I'm only gay on Tuesdays.

>fat and healthy

why are you fat fucks so hellbent on changing the definition of a word more than your lifestyles? jesus christ, take some responsability and lose some goddamn weight

Stop posting your girls pussy andrew

you are so fat that your pussy has a fucking foreskin

Dude idk what goes on in delusionals minds but a board full of the loneliest virgins literally ALL told you they would barf on you if they saw that phantgoona. You would be a 15 on this scale, nothing above 6 would be found beautiful. You know why, because lazy isn't beautiful. A fat face isn't beautiful. 7 chins aren't beautiful. Constantly pregnant with quadruples ain't pretty either.

FINE! FUCK ALL OF YOU! SEE IF I EVER WILLINGLY SHOW MY FOLDS TO YOU ASSHOLES AGAIN! AND HERE I THOUGHT AT LEAST ONE FUCK FACE WOULD WANT MY JUICY PUSS. AINT NOBODY GETTIN IT NOW!

Folds? More like blubber canyons reminiscent of large sea mammals.

FUCK YOU

>This is the pussy of an obese woman. Most guys wouldn't want it.

ftfy

that's a weird looking insect

I shutter at the thought of coming face to face with that.

No.... nononono... I like women that don't collapse my bed.

You see this OP? Maybe you need to take a closer look and realized a few things about your lifestyle. E.g. You are fat as fuck, to the point where you are deformed and what's worse is you think you can be sexy and fat and healthy instead of thinking wow, I actually need to change for the better and get up off my ass...

Good. Don't. Nobody wants to see em.

BET IT TASTES LIKE AN EEL FUCKED A CALIFORNIA ROLL. STUPID HOOKER.

This. Holy fuck. That is one disgusting poonani.

Bet yours tastes like an elephants asshole giving birth to a piece of blubber folded 34 times. Not a living creature, just a piece of blubber.

Such an ugly thing that?
WHAT THE HELL IS IT EVEN?

Whatev MY PARENTS THINK IM SEXY JUST THE WAU I AM FUCK YOU

>Ruining OP's day with a single pic.

Your parents are the ONLY people who think you're sexy.

Getthelube.com

Juicy puss? Oh my god what the hell you been smoking... That's not pussy juice flowing between your spider fangs, that's pig sweat... Straight from the source.

fpbp

True

OP here, just please stop, I just wanted one damn compliment. Now I'm crying, happy?

A compliment? Don't be lazy and lose weight.

YOURE NOT EVEN ME! NOW YOU PEOPLE ARE INDENTITY STEALING ME? IM BEYOND CRYING IM FUKING CUTTING SO THANKS A LOT

This. You can't expect to show someone a pussy covered in fat folds and receive compliments. Its not pretty. At all. Hit the gym and pick yourself up instead of being a... Um, fat pussy. Seriously if you can't face yourself and make a change you'll just die without ever being able to experience positive emotions others feel on a daily basis.

That's a whale, not a human

>sage
sage
>sage
sage

STOP FRAUDING ME TROLL!

Show cuts or didn't happen bitch.

Well cutting is one way to lose weight, maybe the only way for you

WHY SO YOU CAN MAKE FUN OF MY FAT ARMS OR MY FAT BLOOD OR MY FAT KNIFE OR MY FAT FAT

Fukkin kekked way more than I should have over half funny post.

I'M PERFECT THE WAY I AM YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!

SO WE KNOW YOU'RE REAL HOE

I'M THE MOST REAL WOMAN YOI'VE EVER SEEN!

i thought this was a towel until i realized..
it wasnt

What the fuck am I looking at

Proof or no-one will believe shit

then why do we need woman? we should just then them up then and only use them to reproduce wed have a way better society that way wed be more progressive

Whoarfrost!

I think op's gone,
Were me.

I mean, its kinda real. I asked for this bitches nudes and this is what she sent. Im not gonna smash, not worth my wife catching me with that bitch.

Wow...
I was going to roast this whale but you Sup Forumsros seem to have it covered... just like the gash supposedly hiding under those rolls.

Guys, I think the op died of diabeetus.

the traditional response

a classic, thanx

Oh well. And dude, that shit ain't worth a smash if you have a .0001 and above human dignity...

Yeah, her face was cute af, but damn.

Would bang. I have an erection right now.