Hey bros can anybody help me? this white thing on my dick keeps building up ima going to die?

hey bros can anybody help me? this white thing on my dick keeps building up ima going to die?

need b doctor

Its clearly kanker1 Better cut it off

have a shower user

Yep. You will die.

Scrub your dick every day Jesus take a shower everyday nasty fuck

its either smegma or an infection i had it just go to the docter and get a cream not if its smegma tho then just shower indeed

take a few fuckin showers man

use scalding hot water and soap

i shower eberyday

It's called sigma. It's used in making Limburger cheese. Save it.

Smegma, bro. You probably have phimosis and are in need of a circumcision.

Then shower properly you disguting fuck, do you clean your pee-pe after every use or what you fucking pig

disgusting wash more

Wash your dick you degenerate

smack my bitch up

myg mom says i should just use detol soap she said my dad had the same problem but its not working

how does it smells like?

like cheesy puffs with fish

dude I never wash my dick and shower like 2-3x a week and that never happens to me I am also uncircumcised wtf dude how can u even let that happen

It's a fungal infection, go to a doctor and you will get a ointment and it will dissapear withing a couple weeks.

White syphilis

I'm uncut and never had any smeg, some guys must have a weird sweaty dick or this is fake

op jere

my moom said she she will wash it for me do u think she will suck me off too bros

What, you don't fuck cheese?

nah they are just disgusting people who cant take care of themselves

Here's what you do, OP:
Get a fuckin shower. Wash your dick THOROUGHLY. If it's sensitive or uncomfortable, THAT'S GOOD! Keep scrubbing until at least the top half is red and raw.

Do this 4 times a week or more.

Or, if you would rather not learn to wash your peen then you can always get reassignment surgery and become the dirty cunt you obviously are at heart. But then you'd have to douche it out.

Does the soap need to be scalding hot too?

Did you stick your dick in a pizza or some shit op? this is nasty as fuck