Redpill me on Mel Gibson

Redpill me on Mel Gibson
What are the weird thing hes done

He told a skank he was dating that she was gonna get "raped by a pack of niggers"
Another time when he was gonna get arrested, he blamed all wars on the Jews. That's really it

What's there to redpill?

He's a great actor who been in great movies
He's a great director who's made great movies
He knows the truth about the Jews
He's Catholic
He has 10 kids
He's rich as fuck

>What are the weird thing hes done
you have to go back

He got real drunk and had difficulty eating a hamburger while calling his daughter an ungrateful little pig.

he said he wouldn't make Passion of the Christ without a back end stake. meanwhile Speilberg asked not to be paid for Schindlers List

you're thinking of several other people

He's some kind of weird Pentescotal who plays with bugs and believes in faith healing and stuff and he absolutely will not let a Jewish type person into any of his houses

i dont understand the question.

what is redpill?

he's a cishet white male and he belives in God. fuck that guy!!!

I remember some funny phone calls his ex recorded, do search for mel gibson phone recordings. You will not be disappointed :D.

But please i think Mel is really a good guy but with to much emotions and not enough control at least not when drunk.

>He got real drunk
Yes, that was Mel
>and had difficulty eating a hamburger
That was Hoff
>while calling his daughter an ungrateful little pig.
That was Alec

Doesn't hide his power level well enough

Does he really have 10 kids?

And he was drunk both times.

The jews fear mel gibson

1/2
Nothing wrong with Mel tBh fAm

2/2

I just realised he's American, not Australian.

hes very pasionate about pre jacuzzi blow jobs

And what was with that movie, The Weasel, where he pretends he can only communicate through a hand-puppet? Was that how he was saying sorry for all of the scandals?

>hahaha xD look mom I made a reddit joke again
oh fuck you
am I supposed to keep tabs on everything every actor does

A whole pack of em!

JUST

Braveheart >>> Apocalypto

>ywn be an NEET that spends most of his day staring at a monitor, suffer from insecurity in trying to appear more intelligent than others, and killing himself before he could ever get laid
Feels good, mayne.

he also yelled at some wife's son

FUCK

Braveheart is more enjoyable and entertaining but Apocalypto is the truest example of Gibsonkino.

beaver lad

Reignited the faith of American Christians through the power of film.

MY

he dindo nuffin

A remarkable talented man, inhibited by his psychological problems and various substance abuse issues.

He made a truly masterful depiction of the crucifixion, which made many Hollywood producers very upset, because it implied some pretty heinous things about their ancestors. He also harbors negative opinions on this same group of very influential people, which is why they torched his career.

All this of course demonstrates that his opinions are completely false, and that Hollywood producers are a humble, forgiving group of people.