What are the most high-

What are the most high-
test jobs a guy can have? Bonus points if it doesn't require a college degree

Bump

what do you mean by high-test

Male stripper is 1st, followed by bartenders at bay night clubs and then welders.

i am an iron worker, theres nothing that makes you feel better at the end of the day.

If you mean high pay, no education and Live somewhere with oil fields, be a roughneck. If you're not a pussy.

woodcutter

High-testosterone

Then yeah. Roughneck.

Seems pretty cool. I'm into gritty work like that. I'm gonna leave college next semester because I can't stand sitting in a classroom anymore

Give blowjobs for a penny. It takes a real man to 1-up bitches at their own job.

dildo salesman
dildo tester
romantic comedy screenwriter
hotel maid
cocktail waitress

male prostitute in aids-niggers infected town

Air quickly blew out of my nose.

I work with radioactive waste. Nothing like the threat of death or cancer to keep those test up

high steel welding
underwater welding
underwater demolition
crane accident inspector
radio tower lightbulb changer
coal miner
uranium mine worker
x-rayed daily nigra in a diamond mine
railroad thermite welder
muslim-country businessman (spy)
female impersonator
pharmaceutical test subject
plasma donor
female-designed video game tester/reviewer
Tool&Die man
Millwright
Concierge/Pimp
Poker Player
Professional Art Thief
Robin Hood
Master Spy
Autist/Tard Wrangler

these are not in any particular order

Welding doesn't require a college degree, and you can make like 18-25$ starting and bump up to like 32-35 later.

Steal a dosimeter, place next to a cobalt isotope weld tester for a week. secretly exchange the dosimeter with that of an annoying coworker.

Tuktuk driver,
Sleep all day on the backseat,
Rip off some whiteboy tourist's ,
Drive around hookers and ladyboys at night

High-test? Smokejumper...hands down.

cnc machinist is safer. less chance of blindness, burns, with near zero inhalation hazards. sit and watch tools cut parts for hours on end. get paid to know how to adust settings of tool diameters to bring about high tolerances.
make weapons or fun tools during lunch or on Government Job saturdays. develop co2 rifle, weaponised nail gun, 2liter compressed air/water launch vehicles. carbon fiber/lead shot golf club heads. help your grandkid win the pine block derby by perfectly drilling holes for the axle nails and reaming the plastic wheels with under grooves to hold graphite, and 3d mill aero dynamic shape using ProE or Catia.
start $22/hr $36/hr after a few years if you're not an idiot. $24-28/hr if you Are an idiot but are willing to work 3rdshift babysitting machines the rest of your life. *bonus points: you get to fuck soccer moms and housewives during the day until you get too attached to one and she dies of leukemia and then u dont give a fuck about anything anymore.

>underwater welding
I know a dude who used to do this. When he was working, that nigga made some fucking money. But that job can be crazy and best done when you're young and dumb and don't have a wife and kids.