When is RAPE a GOOD IDEA ?

when is RAPE a GOOD IDEA ?

When is it not?

more?

when she says no

Never a good idea. But... let's see your best vids... and go!

My only regret was not saving the original video when I saw it years ago. Haven't been able to find it since. Sauce?

When you're a fucking Viking

Seriously though, rape used to serve a point tied to instinct. You dominate as an individual and as a dominant specimen you are afforded the opportunity to copulate and spread genetic material.

In a world that has all but removed natural selection, rape in and of itself has just become a depraved act of sexually frustrated individuals

But I mean shit if you find yourself killing someone for whatever reason, outside of government sanctioned actions, you might as well fuck his bitch too

I knew this girl in college who wrote a paper on how vikings probably rarely "raped".

Think about a girl in some proto-European village in that time period. Suddenly a 6 foot fall, chiseled, blond, blue-eyed warrior from a culture that loved to bathe (whereas yours did not) showed up at your door. Yeah, I'm sure you'd resist real hard.

when I am horny or pretty much 24/7

You know, outside of the "rape and pillage" stereotype, I can't actually speak on something I don't know enough about. So she might've spot on

That is actually a pretty good point though. I wonder how natives reacted to the culture shock of foreign invaders after the fact

when you're a muslim refugee nigger and you see a woman showing her ankles. clearly she is asking for it tho so it might not be considered legit rape.

You know, until quite recently, "rape" meant "kidnap"

rape as a sport would be fun. in japan there used to be ring matches between women and the loser would get raped by like 50 guys as punishment for losing. I cant find any new vids of this now though. it was pretty hot though. the girls new the punishment too so it wasnt like surprise sexing.

When you have no other choice -Louis C.K

When she's a vegan.

Never.
Litteraly

Fucking sauce?!?!?!

Full video please.

Vikings were quite short

Any time they say 'no'.

>sauce!!