Can someone suggest a good pc game to me?

Can someone suggest a good pc game to me?

Honestly might just pick up Skyrim again. I like stuff like that and Civ V

The witcher

What this guy said.

Marble Blast Ultra

dubs can never be wrong

Subnautica
Minecraft
Terraria
Rust
Planet Coaster
Planetside 2
Path of Exile
Binding of Isaac
Ark
Kerbal Space Program
Astroneer
Knights of the Old Republic
Far Cry 3/4
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Just Cause 3

How good is it?

kamidori
age of empires
trails in the sky
morrowind
total war

Stardew Valley is life.

Do not miss this oportunity
itch.io/jam/agdg-demo-day-13

starpoint gemini 2

Also retro titles I suggest are

Warcraft 3
Dungeon Keeper 2
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Simcity

There's also quite a few .io games that are fun

Kingdom Come.
Like skyrim, less dragons

Fallout New Vegas
the most recent Fallout game that's actually worth a shit and has replay value.

>Civ V
try civ 6

Tried Witcher III but actually didn't like it.

Probably it was lack of understanding game mechanics.

> This is a jam hosted by and for the AGDG community at Sup Forums.

You've played Oblivion, right? If not, you should play that

Lisa the Painful

no man's sky
star wars the old republic

DONT PLAY PATH OF EXILE, I warn you, I have over 500 recorded hours and no sign of life left to live

thats still beta tho isn't it?

Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition

It's basically Diablo with a huge pretty good variety of unique skill lines.

Set in ancient Greece.

Play online with friends in co-op.

Lot's of replayabilty.

You can pick it up for under $20

I have 5 hours played lol its fun

>I have over 500 recorded hours
>and no sign of life left to live
>500 hours

Fucking casual.

try gothic 1,2 and 3. maybe Arcania Gothic 4 but i hear it sucks. Also Risen series, which i also hear suck
Gothic is cool though

Mount n blade

This is a big problem actually. I built a gaming pc to play Fallout 4 and now that I finished it I was looking for other games but literally none of them seem to catch my interest.

Can't wait for bannerlord

Same exact thing as you bro.

None of these games really tickle my fancy either

Black Ops 3 if you still like cod online

I put over 600 hours into Planetside 2, it's rough seeing the direction the game is going so I uninstalled it a couple months ago.

It is a great game, but expect to die over and over again towards the beginning.

there is a pretty cool complete conversion mod for skyrim called enderal.
its worth to check it out.

Personally I think it's gotten better since Wrel joined the design team. Atleast things are becoming more.balanced

Highly recommend playing star wars knights of the old republic

You can pick it up for under $5 on g2a.com for steam at pretty much any time

Skyrim with

>Requiem
>Immersive Creatures
>Combat Evolved
>Revenge of the Enemies
>Mortal Enemies
>TK dodge

whatever else you want, but those mods above basically turn skyrim into a different game, ofc I'm missing a few other must haves but I don't have it installed anymore and cant remember my mod list..

DOOM user. Just play DOOM.
Over and over and over again.

Civ VI is pretty good...

Fallout 4 in and of itself is a fun game,but I have to agree it does lack replay value. Play fallout new Vegas and maybe after beating the game a couple times, delve into the decent number of quest and gameplay mods for the game, I've lost count of the number of characters I've created for fnv. Worth picking up if you don't already have it, you can find the game with all of its dlc on g2a for probably around $10

Heroes 3, 5, and 7

Mass Effect 1,2,3?

The Stalker games
Especially Cop

Man marble blast is awesome. Roll Away is way better though.

Same, first time I picked it up the keyboard mouse controls were so confusing to get used to. I'll have to play it again sometime and just be patient, it's too good of a game to ignore

I have big issues with the Fallout3/NV engine. Although my PC is very powerful I still have microstutters all the time which is getting on my nerves and kills the joy. Even with Stutter Remover they're still there. The engine is buggy as hell.

They don't call em Bugthesda for nothin.

I know it's old news by now, but I just recently played Dark Souls for the first time and holy shit, I loved it.

Couldn't get into PoE. I'm getting too casual to learn games like that though.

Dark Souls
>always relevant

Sometimes you just need to give a game a chance, I'm sure every gamer has this issue to some degree, so many games to play, but no obvious incentive to go out of your way to play something new or you just don't feel like playing something that you feel is probably not worth your time.

500hours

Pal that's cute. I am on 6k++

That being said.
OP, play the other PoE
Pillars of Eternity.

Best CRPG in years.

Dishonored is excellent

league of legends. it's free. it's fun as hell. Skill cap is high. pop is high. community isn't that toxic if your hardened.

I'm 26 yro, non-autist.

Also I'm really pissed that I bought a RX480 (although it was a lot cheaper than a GTX1080) for my gaming pc but there are no games to use it up. DOOM runs on 150 FPS in HD, Fallout 4 on 100 FPS etc. It's ridiculously powerful but I have no games to play and use. Why would anybody spend thousands of Currency Units just to buy a huge monitor, big graphics card and powerful processor and ram only to not be able to play shit at all?

use mods... there's a lot of unofficial patches

I have fun with League when I'm with friends. I don't have any fun when I play alone.

Man, Planetside 2 was so good but somehow they fucked it up performancewise, so i can't play it anymore.
Still had good times playing this game.

I tried a lot and none worked. The games are literally unplayable if you remember how smooth and pleasing Fallout 4 was.

Saints Row the Third. It has a dildobat.

Yeah, I never could get into the armor meta though, don't get me wrong though, I think running armor columns is a blast, but I just prefer infantry play, i have a decent pc, but the game runs like shit in any fight with over 40 people in it on my pc. I'll probably reinstall it next month though. What server/outfit are you in? Not gonna ask you your name though. Connery/fxhd officer here

Saints Row 1 is objectively best

just get a 4k monitor and see your gpu struggeling.
how is it called again ingame ?
yeah the game is fun. saints row 4 is even more stupid but its still fun.

Rimworld

>get a 4k Monitor
Spend another 500€ just to see how shitty games really look like in high resolutions? I think it's a bad deal.

Maybe I just grew too old.

I know the feeling, I just try to ignore all the microstuttering and focus on being immersed into the game.

The Penetrator, I believe.

Emerald TR7 Cancer Platoon baby!

Runs smooth on with highest video setting with tons of mods on my 2008 game PC

Gothic series is pretty awesome, gothic 4 arcania is not a rpg so it kinda sucks, the risen series is just like gothic pretty awesome!

Compared to Skyrim it's incredible, one of the best rpgs ever. Just don't expect the combat to be as good as dark souls.

Baldurd Gate; but I since you are a faggot, so Shower with your dad simulator might be your prefered game.

It runs "smooth" on my PC as well but there are unpredictable microstutters.

Baldurs Gate. Typo.

Endless Legend > Civ V

Dude give Smite a try on steam, amazing game search for tips on how items work and stuff like that on youtube so you'll know what to do, that game is amazing.

Stellaris

>literally unplayable if you remember how smooth and pleasing Fallout 4 was
ffs.. Are you the FPS version of the Princess and the Pea?

I'll agree with you there. The armor meta is annoying but I prefer that over ESF meta. I don't focus on meta play anyway unless I'm running with my outfit, im normally just lone wolfing it in my mossy or my lightning

-Divinity Original Sin (Best turn based RPG in a decade)
-Stellaris (Best scifi grand strategy game ever)

Xenonauts
Europa Universalis
Age of Empires 3

nah it is totaly broken and IA is just idiot.

Mini Metro
La Mulana
Pix the Cat
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

>Simcity
4 is the best (in my opinion) and there are lots of mods for it.

Give the modding community a handful of years, maybe we might see another conversion mod like skywind and skyblivion in the works. I'd help, but my 3d design, coding, and level design skills are basically infantile.

It's very impressive graphically to just walk around and look at the detail in the huge world. The gameplay itself feels a bit 'stiff' though, particularly the combat. Still kept me engaged for 100 hours.

No
Yes
Yes
No
No
No
No
Yes
No
No
No
Yes
No
No
No

I feel like Daybreak Games isn't really trying.

They completely killed Landmark despite being a fully stable voxel building sandbox with tons of features like designing your own dungeons and placing monsters. It even had a couple thousand active players.

I have to agree. I think 1 and 2 took themselves a little more seriously. The newer games are fun, but lack any real storyline and feel like a comedy skit

The RX480 is a midrange card. You're lucky you're only on 1080p, where it can only just scrape 60fps in The Witcher 3. At higher resolutions the card wouldn't be capable.

Dragons dogma Dark arisen. Think dark souls meets shadow of the colossus

1 and 2 took themselves a *lot* more seriously. And required a bunch of running all over for endless amounts of time, too. If you're into that whole Morrowind thing, I suppose it's nice enough as long as you've got the Gentleman of the Row mod to make the PC port tolerable.

why would I go any higher if my monitor is just 1080p?

This, objectively the game is a massive time sink if you get into it and it makes me feel empty after a while so I end up setting up gruesome deaths for my settlers

O

Minecraft..Terraria...Starwars...Binding of isaac?

It's a good game, easy to pick up and easy to put down, not a big time commitment compared to a lot of other mobas.

I was genuinely invested in the story of 1 and 2. They were actually pretty fuckin good, if a little cliché.

After about 10 minutes of SR3's story I couldn't have cared less. And RS4 was just a clear joke from day 1

minesweeper

Xcom2
Dolphin emulator (insert GC/Wii games)

He said recommend some good pc games. He didn't say they had to all be similar in genre