am i trap worthly , Sup Forums ?

What are you, stupid?

Try taking estrogen

obviously he thinks he is a woman for some reason

ugliest girl i have ever seen/10

No you absolute faggot

Omg your so hot, moreee

fucking ugly

Any guy willing to get implants can be a trap. All you need is tits. That's what a trap is... a guy with tits.

Ahahahahaha what the fuck happened to white people and their masculinity? This is the so called "master race" I hear so much about? Fucking freaks

Kikes trying hard to destroy white race.

But we haven't been destroyed yet.

I consider myself an aryan-warrior, but every once in a while fap to pics like this, while fingering my butthole.

Worthy of this trap, maybe. But you did get a good kek out of me. Nicely done, sir.

>i-it's da JOOWZ
>t-they're conjuring up an e-evil plan
Whatever you say you mental illness ridden degenerate.

Well tell me then, what is destroying western civilization?

maybe after 5-6 yrs of hrt.

lol what exactly is being destroyed?

white men are getting more and more feminized, testosterone levels have been dropping each generation for the last couple of white men generations.

Also, women are turning into "strong and independent" weird manly cringy creatures.

TL;DR, white men and women are getting their places mixed together.

We're still the strongest military in the world, like, we're the best at murder and testosterone isn't really good for anything except murder, so who gives a shit?

Yourselves, that's what's destroying the western culture or should I say the world. Your paranoia delusions and assumptions that you're being targeted is laughable because ironically you do that all the time, take 9/11 for example. A whole group of people labeled as terrorist for years and not only that but bomb their country for oil and somehow you convinced the public that they were the true monsters. That a good enough answer for you?

Yes, we're STILL the strongest.
But not for long. Sub-human degenerates will soon be the alpha race and then we can say hello to the planet of the apes.

The coller suits you since you look like a fuckin dog

you want him to be your puppy ?

And by estrogen we mean .45 mag round applied orally from S&W patented trap medicine dispenser as long as you have a problem.

No

this

You know murder is kinda going out of fashion among our entire species? We don't have to keep living in the feudal era and it's not a bad thing.