Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg
mobil.stern.de/digital/online/kindermord-von-herne-bei-Sup
instaud.io/NWs
instaud.io/NWI
instaud.io/NWD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

na

Why even hide at this point, he has nowhere to go. He probably offed himself at some hidden place.

I'm thinking the Bandidos got him. We'll never hear from him again.

he posted something else?

Who is this guy again?

Is hopefully dead

Benedict cumberbatch?

Question because I'm ouf of the loop:
Bandidos Are shitskins and subhumans here, so did he kill because of that? Is he a hero likee Breivik or just some perverted retard?

Who has link to the video?

Neither a right-winger nor a pervert - just an autistic loser who couldn't even muster up to kidnap and rape a girl but instead just killed a young boy that he considered his friend.

There are a few places he can hide.

I mean, he was in germany, how far could he go?

Trains, buses, planes, he might even be in bangcock right now.

I would bang his cock, if you know what I means, tripsman

Maruseru-san

requesting the Sup Forums spree killers pic

He could be in France claiming he is a refugee.

Bandidos is a german biker gang. The claim the murdered kid was the stepson of one of their members. On FB they callled their member to hunt that fag down. German gestapo then visited their hq to prevent a manhunt.

And how would he get there? People recognize him. And even if they don't, you leave traces if you travel like that. Unless you happen to have a jason bourne starter pack with lots of fake passes.

Bendthatdick cucumbermelonpatch

Nope, but the way german media (who are generally against freedom of speech) is being aquainted with Sup Forums is fucking glorious...

Banditios is a California MC with branches in Germany you fucking idiot.

He had a several hour head start, and Western Europe is not that big.

>German gestapo then visited their hq to prevent a manhunt.

Fuck, it's like a movie, thie idiot fag accidentally picked the worst target ever and may cause some serious big truouble if this is true.

about the video, still no idea if it exists or not, some german news channel said in a video that someone saw it on the "darknet" and called the police... maybe it's somewhere there or already taken down and only the police has it, or the news are talking shit as most of the time...

Whatever. Im not in that scene.

WEIRD SHIT ->
i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg i.4cdn.org/b/1488942168432.jpg

anyone got the wiki?

Yeah, OP is a faggot

404 you fagot

Ya know I'm just wondering how in his last supposed thread where he killed the hairy hambesst and then used her computer to start that thread then how the fuck was he not traced back to that IP even now have they even the hairy dead hambesst it just that part don't make sense

Yeah, yeah, but how much time he had before the alarm was given?

They haven't found him yet, so he is either in transit or waiting somewhere.

not a muslim

We had several media reports on this in german. Seems to be true.

If nobody knows who the hambeast is, how should anybody track her IP.

Idubbz

He mentioned he set up her PC to be usable, I'm sure he was behind layers and proxies, might take a while to trace?

Police monitoring the thread. It 404'd quickly though

Sup Forums IP logs you genius

but why the fuck would he run away if his first goal to kill him self?
i suppose hes living true life rn

Forget it I'm a non functional autist. Hiroshimoot could have give it to them.

He used the hambeasts computer. If they track this IP they can find out who the hambeast is.
The death of the hambeast is not yet confirmed officially. No body found so far and no fat lady missing.

VERSUCH NICHT ZU WICHSEN

you mean they could know where i'am?

It kind of bothers me to. The whole story doesn't add up to well currently. Maybe we are missing some important info, like how he made it by train to somewhere else in a bloody outfit

I hope he's either an hero soon or gets caught soon

what happened was this:
the guy posted his story on deepercutz, ppl on dc did not believe him. then police found the body and story turned out to be true.

everybody from dc is scared and doesnt wanna talk with the cops + admins shut down the website

Yes but its been a day now and their is no report of this his second murder?

Ich bin alt, junge. Ich wichs schon lange nicht mehr.

Applied Memetics, please

OMG ITS HIM???????

maybe...

I just woke up and have not been in Sup Forums for a while, wtf happened?

still looks like a faggot

he was talking about having trouble 'setting up' the pc, so i guess he installed TOR

i hope bandidos are cool enough to post videos of their revenge

scroll back in history

probaly wont change any soon xD

audio files were released, thats about it

Tor alone is not enough these days kid

What he said about memes?

He claimed he became a meme?

Do we have a breaktrough?

Can you yell DEMOCRACY before you explode? We can change the world.

wait.. no fucking way!

yeah, probably

Just seems that the dead hambesst would have by now been found is all

Yeah, I think that guy wanted to kill himself and killed his neighbour also for disturbing him. I'm pretty lost

he set up Tor just to post on Sup Forums.. german police won't find him trust me, they are retards

or he used tails

German Media hates Sup Forums:

mobil.stern.de/digital/online/kindermord-von-herne-bei-Sup Forums-als-heldentat-gefeiert--die-kranke-seite-des-internets-7359510.html

wouldn't this require a Sup Forums Pass?
yes, unfortunately the fucktard chose the wrong targets. Get R&D on it, something went wrong.

He tried to anhero but fucked it up so his plan b was to do something "jailworthy"

audio files are fake obviosly.
Who chats via whatsapp and reads the cheatmessages into a mic then?

Remember kids, primary sources are evil. kek

indeed

What I'm saying, even German officials can trace strictly just layers. He would need that plus VPN and proxies for a several day head start. Tor is the past, it's not like what it used to be

All the Tor ips are banned on Sup Forums
Go ahead and try it

Wow, german media really do hate freee speech.

So far he got a woman and a child?

Either he'll go full postal or full stealth.

Eitherway he would be on the run by now.

Maybe you'll find a note saying DEMOCRACY near his body. Like a ost it.

Listen for yourself, my dude

instaud.io/NWs
instaud.io/NWI
instaud.io/NWD

I've got the translations too if you want

>wrong targets
his neighbors said he was doing sword fighting training in garden. absolutely nuts. what to expect of him?

Where he used to live, and where did the murder happened?

Lets see it on the map.

Anyone knows?

kek

he actually lured the kid into his home and then killed him recoreded the corpse and ran away after the fire alarm was triggered (he wanted to kill himself initially but failed, that triggered the alarm)
2 hours later his dad went looking for him and found him in that basement floor covered in blood. i can imagine that that mustve been a very messy picture since hesse took out that boys organs etc.

He was 5 hours at the home of the woman after he killed her, so I think he had enough time to setup a vpn properly

Happened in Herne, Germany

Translations please.

No I'm thinking he never killed the woman. That whole threat way just an elaborate shitpost.

1. "No more desire to have to work. It's obviously the only reason. I'd have to write my applications soon (job search) but meh."

2. "Nah, I'm not able to get the situation with the noose working. I could hang myself there but I just killed the neighbor. Doesn't feel that special tbh. My Hand is bleeding and is the only thing annoying me a bit right now. Just got rid of the blood, one of my shoes is bloody but it's alright. I think I'm going to give myself up in a few days and enjoy the jail life. Maybe I'll get another neighbor over here and do the same with them. I'd have two killings on my hand then. *sigh*, my knife is still upstairs."

3. "I should get a girl to follow me here, I could rape her. By the way, Jadens guts feel really weird, I'm just able to pull them out of him, eww.. god."

Wasn't he one of the subjects? Did recon fucked up again. This OP is a total mess

Got the adress? Or the nearest subway station?

Any german speaker could have said that. The spaeker reads the chatlogs which Hesse had with his friend.

Took out organs ??????

ok, the guy is dead and the kid too so what's the deal now. also who the fuck is hesse

Post the video link.

he actually lured the kid into his home and then killed him recoreded the corpse and ran away after the fire alarm was triggered (he wanted to kill himself initially but failed, that triggered the alarm)
2 hours later his dad went looking for him and found him in that basement floor covered in blood. hesse took out the organs etc. you can see it in one of the videos he posted on dc

The images and timestamp were quite convincing

Maybe he is a hacking allah and nothing ever happened

Somebody claimed to have found it but idk if it was real or not. I dont think anyone knows yet, other than feds n shit

This. If you look closely at the timestamp "proof", her arm must be thinner than paper.