What happened?

what happened?

Thread of truth

Sup Forums became a bucket of faggots. That's what happened.

gay as fuck boy its all the same

you like willies

Guys finally got smart and realised what's really sexy

Oh, look. It's that tin foil hat faggot who refuses to filter threads that TRIGGERS him.

Sage and move on (or some Spiderman maybe.)

TRAP THREAD?

>Passable woman with dicks
>woman with dicks
>woman
>with
>DICKS

Fuck off homo

we grew up

>"S-STOP POSTING T-TRAPS! I'M TOO SCARED THEY WILL T-TURN ME G-GAY BECAUSE I'M SO I-INSCURE WITH MY SEXUALITY! OH JESUS PLEASE HELP ME LORD!"

why are you in this thread faggot

Are you retarded?

He's not implying that those are women.

"Passable woman with dicks" means a guy with feminine enough features that he could 'pass as a woman'. ie, its not immediately obvious that its a man before seeing the dick.

The was to salvation is through traps

thats what OP wants. its a reverse-reverse-troll

>Reddit
>FB
>Social Media

I want bailey jay nutting in my mouth now how do I get that?

You Sir are the tart of the retarts

tumblr invasion. new pussified millennials Sup Forums-tards have had their masculinity taken from them.

Yas!

those skinny jean summer fags finally left school came here with their faggotry infected Sup Forums with the cancer

LGBT fags took over.

confused 90's generation found it. you know being hetro, especially if you are white, is way worse then aids to them. non gender and shit blaha....

late 90's that is.

People who post this picture weren't around in 2014 let alone 2006

Fuck off I was one of the original 20 people on b

people used to do that shit back then too. plus cp. camwhores were always treated like shit. where do you think "tits or gtfo" came from? at least the faggots willingly post shit. also exif just happened to get popular later don't pretend we wouldn't have done that too if we knew how. people need to shut up about not doing raids we still do raids every day. some raids even last a year or more. only way to gain their trust is to basically become them. then throw away the identity