Wears hijab because islam says inside beauty is more important

>wears hijab because islam says inside beauty is more important
>also wears makeup
>???

fuck me can anyone explain these muslim thots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mudslimes can't even explain their own shit.

Autistic religion

It's simple
You muhammad the muhammad so that the muhammad muhammads the muhammad

and then you call every fucking thing muhammad because you're a fucking retarded race

Imagine a world where nobody has a face.
Or rather imagine a world were a face doesn't matter

that's very simple, ty for explanation best one so far

like this

> thots

lol you have made the fatal error of assuming sentience

There is actually nothing in the Koran that says women should cover up, it simply says men and women should dress modestly and not show arrogance of wealth.
But some strains of Islam, (fundamentalists) interpret that in the extreme and say women should be fully covered and men shouldn't shave, etc.. It really depends on what country you go to and what sect of Islam they follow.
The head scarf and full veils and coverings were a part of the culture long before Islam came around. Basically, rich women in the middle east and Mediterranean would cover up so the poor rif-raf couldn't view them and possibly rape them when they ventured out of their palaces. This is why if you go to parts of Greece or southern Italy you see women dressed in exactly the Hijab to this day; it is also why Roman Catholic nuns dress in an almost similar attire.
For the most part, most of the Arab chicks I know say they do it as part of their culture, not particularly for religious reasons. This isn't all of coarse, especially in places like Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan where they don't have a choice; i'm talking about the arab girls here in the states.
You should venture out, best blow job I ever got was from a Lebanese chick in a head scarf, so many hot Arab chicks here at NYU

>Inside bueaty is more important
>Lets become the face of terrorism
>Also lets become the most aggresive and socially unacceptable race outside of our terroristic acts
>while we are at it lets all complain
about us not being accepted while not accepting others and forcing them to assimilate in their own country

Live good, worship of some sort, do the right thing, Pretty much the rules in all religions, even Catholicism allows you to be absolved sins if you repent

Islam there is no back up, if it is haram and you do it its game over, the prophet gave strict guidelines from the word of god on how to live your life on this earth.

So every time I see a Muslim girl working the counter of a store and smiling at me or a muslim girl rocking a hajib with make up on and Ive scene then the tightest of tight clothes with a thick arab ass I would drive my cawk into with out hesitation on some of them

Or Zayn malik singing and getting a tattoo and the hadid girls modelling I cant help but think, you are a Muslim when it suits you.

Everything I mentioned is all Haram, Backwards religion that is a cancer of this planet

Women subconsciously enjoy objectification.

The feminist notion that women do not like it is complete bullshit. They want to be objectified, but only by the Brad Pitts of the world and they want the George Costanzas of the world to not objectify them.

>islam says inside beauty is more important
it doesnt says that

Actually pretty good answer

you definitly know it doesnt change anything to his point.

>Just setting these lies straight

"Inside beauty is more important."
-Islam

now it does

>can anyone explain these muslim thots
Nope! They are brainwashed and therefore mentaly ill.

>>wears hijab because islam says inside beauty is more important

No, it doesn't, you fucking faggot.

The Koran dictates that women must cover their hair.

It has nothing to do with "inner beauty," you fucking queer. it has everything to do with controlling women.

lol you think they actually want to wear it?

Islam wants them to do that in order to protect them from the men who will probably rape them because they had it coming for being good looking and turning them on

then why the heck did i have more than 20 hijab wearing assburgers in my lifetime telling me about inner beauty importance in islam

now they liars too

hijab is cultural shit.
Allah told women to cover their breasets not dress like the grim reaper.

>now they liars too

Or retarded, or both.

you get killed for re writing quran user, you better watch your six

>what are you even trying?

bcus we're all ugly and bald and thats humanities future.
wew

Lying is a big part of their religion of conquest.
How else can you make ppl believe there hasn't been constant war and enslavement from the side of the Muslims for the past 1400 years. youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y