On a desert island is you, your friend and the girl from picrel. You do not know when help arrives...

On a desert island is you, your friend and the girl from picrel. You do not know when help arrives. The only thing you have is a knife, rope and access to water.The island is about 0.5 ha with several trees and no animals.

How do you survive?

That's less than the size of a footy field.

I...I d...don't, user.

¨convince the chick to kill my friend, then when she feels bad about doing it, comfort her and be the white knight she needs me to be and fuck her.
eat friend and fuck till rescue arrives

> Desert island of 0.5ha
> Access to water
You fuckhead

Rape her, kill her, eat her.

kill the friend, fuck the gurl

Stab friend in the neck with knife. Instant death. One less mouth to eat. Tie the girl with rope and rape her. Island must have some fruits for me alone. Starve the girl and rape until she dies.

Best plan ever

and the eat her

Well you always have her pussy to eat.

kill the girl and eat her or eat her and kill her better order that way

Bros before hoes guys

Eat both of them, actually.

Everyone is really stupid, tie the man down... Don't kill him just cut pieces of his body every time you're hungry so you keep the meat fresh! If they guy dies then the meat goes bad... That way you keep food for a very long time until help gets there and the girl, well of you're bored ask her yo fuck you or no water for her done! Ffs all of you don't know how to survive

Kill friend. Mate with woman.

If* and to* by the way :p

You are a fool. Bro will kill you in do or die situation.

He would become infected and die very fast. Or die of blood loss.

He's actually right, you know.

I kill myself

That's how they did it in the Telltale walking dead game.

Find him

Dont be stupid, you start with the shoulders and then legs, move to the arms and keep cleaning with water and tie each limb so there's no blood loss... Seriously no one here knows how to keep a body fresh

What if the chick and ur friend tie you down?

You're a fag, then.

bunp

Kill girl, eat friend, fuck island.

I'm the one with a knife and a rope.. I would cut anyone who tries something funny