Talk to me about how this meme machine is a failure

Talk to me about how this meme machine is a failure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-srOfRqNc
youtu.be/Cb-srOfRqNc
ibtimes.co.uk/playstation-4-ps4-sony-gaming-522773
youtube.com/watch?v=RILScsLsoQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

arent there better hobbys like,
achieving something in the real world

your thread is the proof, OP.
no one want to talk about this shit.

I don't even know what that shit is, so I guess I win.

Also, OP is a proper fag

Kill yourself in the real world.

op is clearly a little child with anger issues and extreme autism. nothing to see here folks

The marketing is horrible, because I didn't even see a big response on the news or social media.

Remember the huge war between PS4 and XBone?

It even made a South Park episode.

I feel like Nintendo is dead now.

>Oh look! A new Zelda! A new Mario!

No one gives a shit anymore.

Same old shit.

It's grown on me, it has potential if Nintender doesn't fuck up

nintendo still trying to be edgy since 1889.

Overpriced asf

Its like the nokia n-gage, it promises to be two things but ends up failing twice as much.

It's like communism
Good in theory, terrible in practice

Yeah, it's pretty fun.

no its dead once everyone born in the 80s and 90s is dead because there'll be no nostalgia fuel left.

Marketing is great for it
Showed up during super bowl and there were also other commercials

Nintendo put as much effort into this as the wii

ITT: Poorfags who can't afford a switch.

anyone want a random steam key

>thread

DIKFP-77VE3-YB7I9

yes please

Why do I get the impression that the only child with anger issues is whoever wrote this post?

Oh, because everyone but easily triggered children understand the implications of anonymity and don't bother writing posts like that.

it was such an awful launch day so they fucked up a little bit

I don't understand why Nintendo refuses to make a system with decent graphics.

They need a nigger like this guy again to save them

youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-srOfRqNc

Lot of people having a problems with it right now.

They made the cartridges retard proof by making them taste bitter but if you put the controllers together backwards they get locked on. Absolutely terrible.

But for real doe, I just think it's a dumb gimmick.

I mean sure thats neat it's a console you can take with you, but if this is the NX we've all been waiting for im disappointed.

What if I don't give a fuck if i can take my games with me?

Maybe I have someplace important to be or some business to do and i would rather be playing at home on a big screen.

idk I think Nintendo dropped the ball again I mean you know why they pushed for a march release right?

To get that sweet sweet tax refund from the manchildren who are too irresponsible to save on their own accord.

thank you based user, ill think of you when i play it

no problem

If they realize it's better as a portable, they'll possibly MAGA

This is bullshit.

I have cash IN HAND.

I've been calling around all week, and the closest switch is 300 miles from me.

I've been tempted to make the drive.

I HAVE THE MONEY I JUST CAN'T FIND ANY ANYWHERE.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why is Nintendo even in the console industry anymore? they got blown out so hard by the Xbone and PS4 in terms of hardward, Wiiu released only a year before those two and Nintendo already gave up on it, who's to say they won't give up on the switch in 2 years and stop making games for it? it's a huge gamble for people to buy this crappy piece of hardware and the gamble doesn't even pay off that well, new zelda, new mario and Skyrim, because everybody wants a selling point to be a 6 year old game with probably 20 fps

youtu.be/Cb-srOfRqNc

And the new zelda runs BETTER on the wii u

They don't have a smash bros on the switch for now, what the hell is the point of buying one at launch?

it's a $360 + tax zelda machine right now. the dock is cheap plastic that is guaranteed to scratch the screen (so add the cost of a screen protector). even after an update, there are massive framerate issues in breath of the wild.

it's a poorly manufactured and overpriced zelda tablet. give it a year. like all nintendo portables, the next iteration will quietly fix the shitty issues, and by then you'll have more titles to choose from

>Skyrim for switch
>LE INTERNET cheers in excitement
>when you realize it's not even the remastered version
>When you realize it's not even the special edition with all the DLC
>When you realize you are going to be paying 60$ for a 6 year old game that you can buy for PC for 3$ with all the DLC
>But it's Skyrim! Portable!
>When you realize that when you undock the tablet, the gpu underclocks
>Have fun playing on what is basically minimum settings at 24fps
Also
>When you realize the switch is LITERALLY a modified Nvidia shield tablet (google it)

All consoles have launch issues, already forgotten the xboxes red rings of death? or the multiple issues with the day 1 ps4s.

ibtimes.co.uk/playstation-4-ps4-sony-gaming-522773

All these peoples damaged switches will be replaced, so it'll be a non-issue.

This just isn't true, it runs better on the switch, and at a higher resolution. Games wise don't buy one at launch unless you want to play BOTW, just wait till they have splatoon 2, mario, arms, mario kart, or whatever else it is you want. But that's the same as any new console, if you don't want the launch titles, don't buy it at launch?

that being said, botw is a really solid game. i just wish i could download it from steam.

Nintendo has games that millions of people want but a lot of people aren't going to buy it so Nintendo is leaving millions of dollars on the table just because they want to push their shitty consoles every 4 years

How do you replace the position of the charging port or the shitty dock that scratches the screen. What about the sync issue when your literally 1 metre away from the switch?

>not a defect
>brand new
>they dont work

i thought for sure the wii u was the death knell in this cycle. after pokemongo, i thought nintendo was gonna break into the console and pc peripheral market and push AR and VR, but focus on selling as much of their nostalgiaware as possible. fucking nope, zelda tablet

You sir are one of the few who is actually playing the game.. all this reviews out there link has a wood shield and the basic clothes some can't even glide

tbh, owning a switch I don't actually care that the charging port is on the bottom, I mostly charge it in the dock, so it's pretty much a non-issue for me, but for people who care about that sort of thing I hope they fix it in later releases of the console. Everyone always knows new versions come of every console, ps4 pro, new 3ds, xbox elite vs standard etc, so if there's demand I'm sure that'll change.

Yeah, the dock situation is shitty, but that's what you pay for when you get a console on day 1. It just makes screen protectors mandatory, just how cases were mandatory when I got an iPhone 4 day 1 and holding it the wrong way cut off the antenna.

I've not had any sync issues, so I can't comment, but if true it's dumb.

Not just playing it, I can't put it down, it's really good.

The battery in mine dies in under 2 hours.. and joycon is a complete clusterfuck

Hardware wise it's like two generations behind and still costs more than a PS4 or Xbox One.

It was rated the fifth worst ad during the super bowl

It's a little better resolution and both games dip in fps here and there.

Fo sho not worth it.

And for real Mario and Arms are their bread and butter right now? Yeah I mean even as a fan I gotta say im disappointed.

They keep giving me more reasons NOT to buy their shit.

should contact nintendo, they'll fix that under warranty because it's supposed to last for 20.

It sure seems great... but the switch not so much, nintendo will have to make like 4 BOTW this year for me to consider buying it... wii u version seems fair enough for me

nvidia shield part 2, tablet gaming

tbh I'm super hype for splatoon.

Yeah, like I said before, just hold off till there's games you want. If you're not hype by the games that are out, just wait :P

if i bought a monitor and it had dead pixles I would send it right back

Bitch please... the battery dies in under 3 hours for everyone I know who has one.
I have already tried to take it back to the store because I should get an extra 1/3 the amount of life.. but they just blame me for now "letting the charge go down to zero before recharging" which is completely wrong handling of current battery tech... but hey what can I expect from one of the biggest tech stores in the country.

NOT letting*

I have one, my girlfriend has one, we've had no issues. It's anecdotal, but they should probably replace it if you contact Nintendo directly through their site, if not that's fucked up.

can you play it on the go?

Nintendo said that it's 3 hours battery time on standby nigga what the fuck you talking about

We were talking about the joycons, not the system itself. You're a fucking idiot if you didn't read the context before replying.

Its too ez to trigger braindead nintendrones kek. Literal manchildren

new mario and zelda is a great idea. they went with a weird art style for zelda which i think is either rushed or half-assed and kind of turned it into zelda souls waker 3-D HD (but not really). just do another twilight princess fuckers...hopes are high for the new mario though. it's hard to fuck up that formula

Has this been launched yet? Gg Nintendo I didn't even know, and I even grew up with a GameCube, and n64 you used to be the shit, now I don't even know what your up to Nintendo, you failed

Nope I meant the system...

Pretty much a useless portable if it dies before I even finish my train ride in the morning.

This is what I would use the switch for

youtube.com/watch?v=RILScsLsoQo
they smash it at the end

watching people get their wrist straps stuck in the side rails on the joy-cons make this a 10/10 console

I'm getting one.
At least Nintendo has something different to offer gaming.
>Xbox and PS are simply training wheels for PC

Very very true.

this is very true. once they come out with the nintendo xl advance and a new smash bros i'll pick one up. i feel like right now buying one is paying nintendo to be a beta tester

Why even write something like that, fucking old ass cuck

I like the Nintendo Switch

why is the autism rate so high among the manchildren who game?

it's usually triggered my unhappy idiots.

Nintendo hasn't put out anything decent since the gamecube.

Melee was a fluke, they stumbled into making a good game, this is evidenced by subsequent smash bros games that were LITERAL dog shit.

The switch and wii are gimmicky pieces of shit with god awful hardware.

I loved Zelda OoT, SM 64, etc as much as anyone.

But now I just want Nintendo to die. You fucks keep putting out shitty ass fucking hardware, and gimmicky hardware, therefore I hate you.