Islam is an enrichment to our culture. Why do you complain about muslims...

Islam is an enrichment to our culture. Why do you complain about muslims? Hijabs and minarets make Europe and the US culturally enriched, so what are you complaining about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PClC7gM5LXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cuz Karl said religion is shit

because its always 50/50 might be a nice body but there might be a butterface behind that hijab

You typed: enrichment to our culture.
Did you mean: murdering anyone who isn't muslim and stoning women and gays?

Hijab is not forced by Islam. Fucking jew.

You are islamophobic

Moslims are not enriching our culture. They are animals that deserve to be treated as such.
Moslims are only good for firewood.

Islam is woman-friendly, without hijab, women will be raped when they walk on the street. Look at all the angry mad white men raping women on the streets in Sweden, while the people from the Maghreb and Syria protect women and are civilized.

>724813625 (OP is A Faggot)
kill ALL muslim

You idiot..
Don't ignore my post.
You can't find anything about hijab in both Quran and Hadith.

In quran, allah orders women to cover their pockets(breasts) and that is it.

This thread is made by jews for ignorant faggots

>triggered shitskin
go trigger somewhere else. Preferably around other mudshits

You are a racist and a xenophobe

jew detected.
This is now a hitler thread.

fucking muslims... i hope you get eaten by bunch of pigs

Pigs won't eat trash like moslem.

Im comming 4 u

b8 mate

you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggotyou'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggotyou'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggotyou'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggotyou'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot you'reafaggot

nice

Agreed.

This is bait.
Sage

k I putin now

okay, lets be real here: Moslims are not a race of people. They are a religion that wants to kill everyone in the world.

I'm not afraid of people from other countries, I hate them all the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=PClC7gM5LXM

I don't complain about Muslims tbh. I also don't feel enriched by them though. I just don't care.

Obviously this thread is bait. Not even made by a muslim