As compared to a blowjob without a condom, please rate on a scale from 1 - 10 the enjoyability of blowjobs with a condom

As compared to a blowjob without a condom, please rate on a scale from 1 - 10 the enjoyability of blowjobs with a condom

I give it a 4, but depends on the girl. Condom makes you feel less, but that can be good if the chick uses too much teeth mfw

for the blower or the blowee?

Stop posting this.

I wouldn't know, never been forced to wear a love glove during a mouth hug.

Even sex with a condom is not worth it. I would rather just rub one out by myself than fuck a bitch with a condom.

For some reason, I find something about wearing a condom hot as fuck.

And no, I'm not a virgin.

like 000
not worth it at all

Fuck you

agreed.

bj w/ condom = 1/10
bj w/ out condom = 10/10
what a dumb ass question.

2, jerking off is better.

blowee

>Even sex with a condom is not worth it. I would rather just rub one out by myself than fuck a bitch with a condom.
true

>agreed.
>bj w/ condom = 1/10
>bj w/ out condom = 10/10
>what a dumb ass question.
and true

If you don't agree with this, then I fucking hate you

condoms suck period.

FYI, there are plenty of very thin condoms, unlubricated, which dont have a nasty taste

Sagami 001 is the thinnest condom they make and it still doesn't compare to going without one

idiotic virgin

As someone who has had sex with 40 girls, I have never had a condom suggested, nor have I equipped said find before a bj. This does not happen irl

Only one girl was sucking me in rubber. She wanted to taste fruity ones. It was not bad, but prefer without. 4/10

I have never had sex with condom, as a result not getting blown with one. If you don't sleep with loose girls there is no need to either.

There is only one condom that you don't even notice, been using it myself for years, never failed me.. invisible forceshield! Might be worth mentioning i've been with around 20 women, one of them i was sure was gonna give me something but no.

what is the point of blow job with condom?

Who the fuck knows?

Impossible to cum/10

you can get shit like gonorrhea from Bjs

Well, you're not getting it from blowjobs really. You get it from the girl who gives it to you.

I've had many at glory holes. Of course it's not as good, but it's still a fucking beej. If raw is 10, condom is still at least 6 or 7

I've had blowjobs from so many people... not once have I ever heard of a condom blowjob outside of fucking prozzies.

How are you not riddled with disease? I got one on my 7th bitch

This is actually the reason why. My gf wants to go to a gh and suck cocks till she drops, but is a germaphobe.

Would you turn down a bj if required to wear one??

I got fucking herpes from a bj.. so pissed

> Would you turn down a bj if required to wear one??
YES!

> This is actually the reason why. My gf wants to go to a gh and suck cocks till she drops, but is a germaphobe.
Go fuck her mouth in the shower, problem solved.

> Go fuck her mouth in the shower, problem solved.
She likes to hear guys cum, and the feel of their cocks pumping

Because it implies that there's no relationship. Condoms are for casual flings and risky fucks.

>this
Condoms are a meme

Uncut, 2/10 with a condom. You have to think really hard about the fact that someone's sucking it to actually feel shit.
Cut, whatever. You're desensitized anyway.