Why are Conservative Women usually prettier then Liberal Women?

Why are Conservative Women usually prettier then Liberal Women?

Other urls found in this thread:

neetpussy.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because conservatives like to hire whores.

The sex workers at party conventions are always asked about their clients during them and they consistently say "Democrats are more fun, but Republicans tip better."

And republicans like to keep pretty little parrots around. Except Anne Coulter. I can't figure out what they get out of her except soundbites.

Plus, look at the political parties in college. The short dowdy bookish brunettes favor liberal causes. The rich girl with daddys credit card thats being fucked by the football team tends to favor keeping that status until she can get her MRS degree and marry a junior executive.

And the philosophies are just different. Liberals are all about Save the Poor/Save the Whales/etc etc. Conservatives are "money and power at any cost."

It's because beauty is subjective.

Blake lively is conservative?

She a feminist

Well. Kinda. I mean, having a thing for cute frumpy brunettes a-la Tina Fey is one thing, but when you look like the cast of Fox News, there's a clear bent towards a certain Pagent Queen type.

2 answers to your question. Conservative women tend to be happier, leading them to be more positive which makes your expressions generally more positive, leading to being more attractive. Liberals tend to be more negative because of constantly blaming others for 'all the injustices and bad things in life' which they see everywhere all the time. Negativity will make you ugly. And yes in serious, no it isn't bait and no there's no science behind it. Just my life experience. Idgaf id you agree or believe me or not.

>implying

Because intelligence is attractive.

Why are conservative women crazy Stepford bimbos, OP?

>intelligence
>voting for Trump

pick one

>happier
>stupid

pick one

>liberals are negative
Sorry you want everyone to sugarcoat everything for you, user. Shove it up your ass.

>not watching inauguration
Bro do you even know what negative is?

>Liberalism
>Reason

Pick one,you can't have both

>"money and power at any cost."

But you don't have problem with George Soros who has so much power and money don't you hypocrite?

Probably because they know what theyre doing with themselves. Linerals are fat weirdoes yhat think everyone should just accept them. Some semi evolved hippie bullshit IMO.

Pretty and stupid is a common combo

Because we like the bimbos nice and dumb. I like fucking the stupid out of these dumb redneck girls

Nostalgia fap here I come

Because conservative women embrace femininity, while liberal women embrace feminism, which is really a pursuit of masculinity.

couldn't agree more

At least we had enough sense not to vote Orange Foolius into the White House.

>dumb redneck girls
but if you get them pregnant...

>feminism=masculinity

they take care of their... cunt...ry

Funny how shit works, isnt it?

Aww. Sounds like you're a little bit left sweetheart..

White Power! Race war now!

>believing being called politically left is an insult

kek

Class

I know it's hard. But she lost because she's a bad person hun. It's time to move forward. President Trump will make it all better. President Trump.

President Trump

>I know it's hard
for you retards to admit you fucked up.

Say it. "Sieg Heil."

Lol.. you do realise the world is laughing at you guys right..? I wasn't insulting you I was being sympathetic

Have you ever seen neet pussy? neetpussy.com

Conservative women are better looking because they fuck men. Stupid OP

Just posting this.

>believing 'left' and 'right' are meaningful concepts in 2017

lmao

God she's fucking great

>Because conservatives like to hire whores.
Stopped reading. Shame, withall that text I was hoping something you had to say was worth while but what a failure of an opening argument.

>the world isn't laughing at Trump
>just liberals

kek

lolbertarian detected

What is this thread?

Checkd

oh honey, but he's crushing it sweetheart

stupid people, are the most happy people, they are too dense to realise how shit everything really is

>Thinking Americans care what European's think of them

meh

Happier

Actually, pretty much the entire civilized world doesn't want Trump in the White House.
They think (rightfully) that he's going to do something stupid and dangerous.

And so far, he is proven them right.

Darling the world is begging for more people like President Trump. Look at Le Pen in France. Look at Brexit. People don't want liberals telling them how to live anymore, it's obvious to everyone except you guys because you keep watching CNN.
President Trump is popular everywhere.

>right wing shitheads
>the world

pick one

they're laughing at both, and americans in general... america isn't that popular world wide

>President Trump is popular everywhere.

>Yawn

Haven't you taken your pill yet?

Protip: it's the red one you want

>2017
>can't properly fact check
>top kek

>gay faggot trap talking like a woman for attention on the internet. kys.

No they aren't, faggot. They hate Trump.
They wanted Clinton in there.

>btfo
>pretending to be bored
>cringing Sup Forumsspeak

kek

>alt facts
>kellyanne conwaying

kek

Being a cynic doesn't make you smart.

It's been months since I've actually posted on Sup Forums and I'd like to break that just to call you a faggot now. Holy shit kill yourself

Beat me to it. 100% spot on.

I want disagreeing, I said the world at large doesn't like: trump, liberals and america as a whole

not disputing the whole hate trump thing... and nobody really ever liked clinton, her only argument was that she wasn't trump

> Teleports behind you
Time to take your redpill kid

Found the faggot

no it doesn't... but nor does being a cunt, also you sound very optimistic, with your salty comments...

you mean YOU don't like liberals
and you've never been to America

just say it

you should go back to not posting, that was cringey as fuck

Conservaturd rage.

You are right. Ignorance is bliss, the more you pay attention to the world the more you worry about its problems.
Also you can buy good looks and many conservatives are well off.

> Le redpilled reddit meme

>Looney Tunes
>Star Wars
>Levi
>Ford
>GM
>Gibson
>Terminator
>Metallica
>Nirvana
>GN'R
>Cheeseburgers
>Blues
>WWE
>Hipsters
>Converse
>Jackass
>NFL
>NHL
>Pretty fuckin awesome

I am american, I now live in england... did some travelling... everyone hates us, every foreign person I've met and extreme retards calling themselves liberals has ruined the whole image of liberals around the world

I can say for Europe at least that Trump is almost universally despised. The right can deny it as much as they want but trump is simply not the loveable god figure they're making him out to be. And in fact according to the popular vote it was only a minority of people in America who liked him too.

>metallica
>nirvana
>wwe
>nfl
>nhl
>jackass
>pretty fuckin awesome
Cant tell if b8

because liberals believe in the "positive body image" movement. Conservatives do not.

quick question, does positive body image movement also support people suffering from anorexia nervosa?

attractive people tend to receive better treatment from society as a whole and our political leanings are more or less directly correlated to our world experience and learning. People are nicer to you if you're pretty, so you're more likely to think society as a whole is nicer than it is, so you're less likely to sympathize with the disenfranchised.

they probably hate you because you're an asshole

Yeah

Coz they're dumb cunts that need to get a job eh

Trump was elected by an outdated system that was almost changed nearly 40 years ago btw.

Cringe/10

>positive body image

difficulty: she's barely 50

Kek

And is there a limit to big is beautiful? Can you be both beautiful and require a crane to lift you out of your home?

nope pretty sure, most people I've met seem to have a problem with america as a whole as a kinda race thing, people dont like the accent, or the amount of american media that pours out into the world and stuff like that... also over here they always go on about how 'america only got involved in the war at the last minute, did fuck all and then made us in debt to them' and I've heard similar things in other places...

Electoral college isn't outdated.

Without it 3 states would pretty much control the election, 2/3 of them liberal states. New York and Cali.

See the red? The red is trump. And you say that tiny bit of blue should control everyone else.

I know, right?

I'd like to fuck the stupid out of both

ITT:
Super butthurt libs who would give anything for Hillary to have won

But she didn't

#PresidentTrump

Yeah but traditionalism in the states probably means that won't change soon. I'm unsure how winning over big states is more important than winning over the people of the country. But eh, murica

I think partly the fact that american culture and products are everywhere and its unavoidable, is part of the problem

You have more square miles. Whoop dee doo. Acreage doesn't have the right to vote. Oh, I forgot. In America, it does. Minority rules. Literally.

> 80% of the population live in the blue areas
You know the blue ones are major cities right?

BTFO

they shower

Yeah, they think we aren't real people in major cities. Hayseeds who like reality TV stars are the arbiter of reality now.

Sorry trailer trash, nobody cares about your shit state.

Thanks for pointing out that you're dumb as fuck

Yea, but those aren't the entire country.

Those people there are good for city cucks. But not everyone is. It fucks over the entire rest of the country.

Because liberal women think basic hygiene, healthy diets and not looking like a complete hair dyed piece of shit are "misogynist oppressive patriarchal unrealistic beauty standards made by the patriarchy to keep 'womyn' down".

Found the faggot. Gimme my VIP shit fuckin modz.

> See the blue
I see the blue. Most educated people live there. Those places are called major cities