Is this correct? Do you fat cucks mean this when you say nigger?

Is this correct? Do you fat cucks mean this when you say nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

traineddog.club
mega.nz/#!S5ggxAZR!-MNIiWhekUtDqDGKsI18JqZVuv327pfZGh5U_7IR5IY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seems about right, no one is simply looked down on because of the color of their skin

yes obviously

similar to the term 'white trash'

post pic of white trash, what's that?

name this guy then

forgot pic

I've heard straight racists admit this is true

The problem is the thug culture. Shit needs to stop.

that's obviously just a black dude.

I always thought nigger was just the generalized word for all blacks on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.
But then you get to know some ppl and they take that back and say it's meant for ghetto niggas. I'm a nigger who sounds and acts white and I'm use to calling the right side of picrelated "niggas" or "jiggabos"

Honestly I wish more ppl on here just called them jiggabos, sounds way more funnier and accurate.
t. a nigger taking a shit while on Sup Forums

Where did all of your missing pixels go? Did a nigger steal them?

Wannabe gansters and thug culture leave most people wanting to ship them back to africa to mine diamonds/spread aids and die of starvation.

Maybe the arabs would go back to keeping them as slaves. Because niggs love to "not know" that arabs enslaved more niggers then any white people did.

Individuals are created equal, cultures are not.

Nigger culture is toxic.

No, it's a meme and it's fucking dumb.

Niggers = blacks
Blacks = niggers

Cucks use this argument to defend their "sexual" lifestyle.

that's what I wanted to read.

To bad that movie is about gooks, in which clit actually calls them gooks.

Needs a hook meme

here you go

My country isn't some enslaving degenerate shithole that needs PC culture to make right with its population. We just say "nigger" to describe a person with dark skin, often of African origin. And nobody's getting offended, because it's just a visual descriptive and means no harm.

Just look at that goddamn AC unit hanging out there half ways, they probably got high on meth and said fuck it

so, are you a nigger or a black guy?

Fucking coons are such a pest, aways digging in the trash and making a mess. Damn coons anyway...

t. the yuropoors who says nigger under his breath the blogs about it

I'm a black guy irl but on Sup Forums I call myself a nigger since we have to been in our place here

oh thanks, now I get it.

We have faggots like this in Germany, too. We call them Hartzer or RTL-People.

The ethiopians invented a language.

Why would I? The word holds no power here.

This is true. No one gets me when I say that I hate niggers but don't mind black people.

I can't really identify myself on Sup Forums.

I'm a muslim turkish guy, born in Germany.

Am I a kebab eating sand nigger nazi?

OP here btw

>Any questions?

Yes. Why are you trying to justify racism OP?

I mean like their own alphabet. The only africans to do so however.

I hope you're trolling, you fucking parasite.

Germany was fucking nuts to let itself be invaded by Muslims.

I see 4 niggers OP

Well the usual thing is to call you a roach cause your Turkish but then again you were born in Germany so idk, you need to ask a white user, I'd just call you an Arab or sandnigger and or camel jokey

look How can I be racist?

>enslaved by "white people"
lel

He said he was born there so unless he's a 2yo he's not really part of the problem when you can show your legal citizen.

What's your problem with muslims?

>I call myself a nigger since we have to been in our place here

Yep, it's a nigger.

Muslim beliefs are absolutely incompatible with the modern world and barbaric.

You can try to give the bullshit about Islam being perverted by terrorists and it's peace and love, blah blah. But it's a lie.

This is literally ever righters go to thing for slavery, but merica is only 200 yo and you can still track niggers ancestry to slave times.
So as soon as that check clears you'll probably never hear the end of it

(you)

brainwashed retard

nigger
nigger

Stop the government from monitoring your online activity traineddog.club

If a white would've done that no one would give a fuck.

Do you feel impowered yet user?

WE WHITE NOW

I'm always confused by this....
white people can prevent a drought?

Yep every race has it's norms that do what they are supposed to, abide by the rules, and are generally good people. Then you have the spics, the white trash, rednecks, niggers and so on.

Except blacks are disproportionately bad people.

Nobody denies that blacks are a problem and the cause of the majority of violent crime despite being the smallest part of the population.

No, the debate is on WHY. Niggers blame the system and everyone else, which is why they're still so far behind.

All possible effects? Yes. They are smart enough to store water just in case of drought, and are enought advanced to get it from insanely deep underground wells
They can even turn a fucking dry desert for sandniggers into a paradise if paid enough

We have a cheese brand here in Australia called coon cheese, the abo's kicked up about it a while back wanting it changed becasue it was racist

>slavery run by jews
>no evidence to back up such a claim

Wew lad it must be true!

I know several blacks, not niggers. they are very reputable have their own businesses and often get referrals from customers. Their family is also nice and the kids actually respect elders even when away from mom and dad. They are even still married and have a real home and nice cars and still have money to spend. There many blacks that are just as annoyed by niggers and the rep they are giving their race as whites are.

I don't think you know what race means

mega.nz/#!S5ggxAZR!-MNIiWhekUtDqDGKsI18JqZVuv327pfZGh5U_7IR5IY

bullshit , theres "trash" in it that , clearly means its an insult by frustrated niggers

nigger is a proper name for that brown african chimplike race , probably first imported niggers where from nigeria so everyone called them niggers

Pretty much niggers from the pic OP posted except white

oh sheit how i type

>when you cant even spell damnit right but you make meemees anyway

like gender I guess - you can choose freely

I'm an atheist Turkish guy born in Izmir, Turkey.

Yes, you are a kebab.

since when latinos gypsies and asians are white ?

>muslims invaded germany
racists believe this

No, the only difference between blacks and niggers is how many other niggers are around.

The smartest 'black guy' you know will immediately be reduced to "Sheeeit bitch ass muhfuggah, sheeeeeit" when other dindus are around

obama is half white and everyone calls him nigger

anyone else not give a shit

>durr they believe different shit
So nothing.
Got it.

Pure aryan german
allahuakbar

That isn't me.

Literally not every black person is bad, you fucking retard.

There are some exceptions, obviously. My point is that a tremendous portion of them are NOT. More so than any other race. That's not up for debate, the statistics speak for themselves.

People just argue WHY are black people like this.

no one ever points out that people the left picture no longer exist.

Still living in Turkey?

anyone who isn't an idiot understands that MOST black people act like fools, though some rise above the norm and make something of themselves

If you think murdering homosexuals is okay.
Murdering people who denounce or leave the faith is okay.
Throwing acid in the faces of unveiled women is okay.
Murdering and being intolerant of other faiths.
etc, etc.

Yeah, just "different beliefs"

Sadly.

Thankfull, the city I live is the most secular part of Turkey so I can avoid most of the mudslimes.

Muslims are the most loving and caring and peaceful people of the world. Never ever had any population aver had any problems when the numbers git higher than 2-3% of the population. Thats because muslims are known for their ability to integrate and not to whine and ask permanently for favors and threaten with violence when their beloved pedophile Mohammed is drawn.