Hey Sup Forumsros, just dropped about 10 vals on first time experience. Did i done fucked up?

Hey Sup Forumsros, just dropped about 10 vals on first time experience. Did i done fucked up?
pic related the vals i have left lol

you should go puke your guts out before you pass out and die

This. Call an ambulance.

nah im feeling really good right now lmao

You're fine faggot, I've taken 260mg of Valium before, you'll probably just black out & do some stupid shit and sleep for like 30 hours

you wont be feeling good when your liver shuts down m8

buckle up buckaroo! For a trip to the emergency room :)

kek :^)

valium is about half as strong as clonazepam anyone with a decent tolerance should be fine..although I must warn you benzo dependency and with drwal makes heroin
withdrawal seem like a walk in the park.

>Valium is about have as strong as colonzapam
Stopped reading right there
You are a fucking retard don't ever give advice on benzos again

Yeah I know, I was addicted at that time, was taking xanax clonazepam clonazolam valium & etizolam daily for like 6 months, I had withdrawals for a month, really thought I was going to die, kept getting seizures.

And you're wrong about the vals & clonazepam though, 10mg diazepam = 0.5mg clonazepam

It is extremely difficult to overdose on benzos. if you add alcohol or opiods you are literally gambling with to ur life so if your just on valz ill be fine I take 4 10z every 4 hourS

dont see that happening anytime soon tbh

thank you thAt is what I ment

Any good music to listening to atm guys im feeling really good and I want something to listen to

Gorillaz was my shit when I used to take benzos

so my point is 10 valz only equal 5mg of pins which really ain't a lot

Why don't you listen to the sounds of your breathes getting
rhythmically fainter with each rotation of the lungs as you slip into a permenent coma.

my nigga

Yup you're fine, drink some alcohol faggot

epic xD trolle :^)

update am listening to demon days

No amount of benzo is "equal" to any other benzo. Yes they are the same, work the same way, last different lengths but the feeling of each is subjective and can vary by which benzo you took. They don't all produce the exact same result, especially if you're trying to use them recreationally.

That being said, I never liked any benzo all that much... just makes you feel kind of numb and blank. Not really a high at all if you ask me. It's good for amp comedowns and help sleeping plus the occasional bout of anxiety obviously.

No moron. But grab some water and stay hydrated. Put some decent music on.

There's better shit out there than abusing pharms, remember that. it might save your life one day