Drug thread! What's best 4 you?

Drug thread! What's best 4 you?

i started weed last week and idk.

i filled the hitter up twice and smoked it all but it wasnt that strong, tips?

Bump

Do weed and beer other things come later

Beer and some cocaine help you, im on benzos alcohol and redbull

So in 2 days i am going to try lsd , what should i expect , is it bad to smoke weed simultaneously and also what will make it a kick ass time (il also be with friends but they arent doing it only me) :P

bump

LSD and green is all you need.
fuck all that other shit

drop your tab, wait about an hour, you will start to peak. thats when you start smoking, you smoking will push you into your trip which is what you want.
watch how much you smoke though because you feel like you have endless breath so you endlessly smoke.
just make sure to save weed for the comedown.
oh, captain murphy-duality is a absolute must on acid

thanks man , any more advice on what to eat , sleep and shit like that ?

stay inside in your comfort zone, when you are peaking you will feel very out of place with people who arnt tripping, stay inside listen to music, browse the web and play vidya. but be ready to do nothing but open your mind for 6 or so hours.
also with vidya games, play simple fun games that you dont have to think to play.
i wouldnt recommend going for walks until you trip a few times, so you clearly know while tripping what is reality and what isnt, this isnt just for physical things but also your mental state e.g. paranoia.

seriously though, captain murphy is a must fror music. when you smoke for the first time on acid, have that video/music on standby because it will put you even deeper.

fuck i miss LSD
(havnt been able to find legit stuff in too long)

i will be with people smoking dope (hash) but no one else is doing lsd (also yes they are my good mates)

dont really take this advice user.. I would advice for you to enjoy trip for few hours without smoking .. and then when peak ends .. smoke

food: ORANGE .. lots of delicious orange.. and fruit..

nothing else

sleep: if u wanna sleep after trip - you can, its easy .. and its way easier if you will collect depresants to end your trip ie; weed, beer, benzos, codeine...
take them after it ends .. and have a beautiful sleep

if you miss lsd (dunno where u located) try finding 1p-lsd.. this shit is awesome .. VERY VERY close to clean lsd

oxy all day and night.

i couldnt imagine tripping without smoking, especially when you start peaking.

as long as you can trust them to not fuck with you while your tripping that sounds ideal

but you do realise depresants kill your trip a little ?

so if you want to reach highest visuals as possible.. weed will lower this

ill see if i can find it user, cheers for that

to add.. depresants can literally STOP the whole fucking trip..

thats why when I used to hit max doses ever I always had stash of best depresants on the side.. this way i always felt safe.. and ending trip super peacefully with some benzos, beer, codeine was the best thing EVER..
fuck I MISS THIS SHIT

Why do you keep taking pictures of these like they're impressive or something? The two bars are xanax and the rest of them are benadryl. You won't get high but you'll get a good night's sleep.

it really doesnt kill your trip at all, if anything it emphasizes it, yes its a downer but from experience they work off each other.
and unless your double dropping you arnt going to get much visuals.
DMT is for visuals

Hydrocodone, i'm quitting.

from all the years of taking LSD weed has only ever emphasized it, its not like you are taking a depressant when you smoke a rip

I've been around and had my fair share, pretty much done it all but, hands down my favorite is heroin. That stuff is better than sex and can make you feel so high youre on top of the world and at the same time make you want to jump.

Ok , SHOULD I OR SHOULD I NOT SMOKE HASH im confused now ??

wtf .. i mean OEV's .. and CEV's .. and man I still love them after lsd.. i can stare in the ceiling for hours ... and ... damn its just amazing

Speed tonight

Can't beat an ecstasy trip.
8 Hours of climbing trees and Listening to music with friends. Great memories. Peace Love and Rock n' Roll Sup Forums.

yeah thats true .. im not saying it kills it
well i only smoked after like 3- 4 h of trip .. still loved it tho ..
will try smoking on peak next time..
but .. i remember one time i smoked a bong .. and something weird happened to me on acid.. started feeling cold as fuck and shaking like an idiot

smoke but not too much .. and wait for peak at least .

I currently have:
2cb, LSD, 4-aco-DMT, Truffles, and a shitfuck of weed. What am I doing this weekend Sup Forums? Unfortunately out of DMT and MDMA

this sounds dope

mxe, but its all gone :(

yes, defiantly.

well yeah, closed eyes are completly different, like im talking seeing actual visuals, not just patterns in the walls and the carpet running like water, thats normal.

should definatly do it next time, thats a small anxiaty attack which is normal on acid because of how fast your mind is going.
if anything just try to put your mind at ease

I can beat that. 650ug of acid, on the beach smoking J's with my best buddy at 4am. That shit'll change you man.

I wish I had a local hook for hydro/oxy/oxymorphone :(

Haven't done speed in 6 years but getting back into cocaine. The price is killer though what is speed like again? Not a good substitute for coke is it?

Fucking hell , what did you see / feel ?

It really is. Made a lot of good friends from it too. Got a video of one friend hanging from a tree reenacting the spider-man kiss from the first movie. Friend fell from a 3 story tree and was fine. Would take again.

Dmt ;)

well the entire beach turned into a mirrored image ( what I saw in the left of my vision was the reverse of the right ), where the waves met the beach and died down instead of looking like waves calmly coming to a stop looked like HUUUGE waterfalls, we were sitting at rocks at highest part of the beach and it felt like there was no sand if I fell, just a huge huge huge crater where there was a waterfall on the other side. The waves were like, all blocky and pixelated too, and extremely colourful. There were lights out on the horizon and it felt like someone was standing way out there reaching out to me. The entire sky was full of a massive dome hexagonal pattern, I forgot who my friend was of course, but luckily my subconcious knew him to be a good guy. When we got back to the house, we were watching TV in the dark, and it felt like the couch I was sitting on was the beach, the space between me and the tv was the sea, and the tv was a MASSIVE projector screen WAAAY off on the horizon. I kept phasing in and out of reality, and another world where it was like I was looking away from a screen that was my reality. When I looked up in this other place there was a collosal black tower that my mind understood to be god. I felt threatened by it/him so I returned to reality. Throughout the whole night I developed this indepth crazy theory that explained all the good and evil in the world, but it doesnt make sense unless I'm tripping. Thats a verry, VERY brief summary of that night haha

I got 16 grams dried for 30 euros, unbeatable.
I only buy from Darknet, though. On the street it's like 8-10 euros per gram, I think.
I can't compare it to coke, never did it.

Acid, weed, DMT, shrooms, mdma

Tripping at the beach is WONDERFUL. Just don't do it on Fourth of July at a crowded one *shudders*

Absolutely life changing

Canadafag here so no paste or good prices. Only pressed pills.

Yeah the dnm is where it's at. I just remember speed being lots of energy but no real euphoria like with coke.

Have you ever candy flipped the mdma with the lsd?

nah this was in the middle of backass nowhere when the nearby camping park was closing for the year ( last day, my friend and I went down to enjoy the park to ourselves and trip ).

Yeah I've candyflipped before, shit's amazing.

visuals guy here..
nah.. i discovered something else on acid.. if you look at different depth objects, for example wall with some stuff on it, pictures or whatever, or window (covered) for a long time without moving your eyes even a lil bit.. something weird happens its like seeing CEV"s with your eyes open

I get super focused on it plus some euphoria, but not THAT present. Still great for programming a whole night or something, or partying.

I candy flipped at a strip club once, that was weirdly awesome

I know exactly what you mean, I've had this many times, even when I'm not tripping experiences like that help me appreciate the texture of things, and the things we dont usually notice.

Maybe I'll have to try some. Suck's that I'm stuck with pills though where I have to buy 2
150 worth minimum. I don't have the balls to order from Euro lol

ahaha, nice one, I dont like tripping in public though.

lsd and dmt. helps me cope.

heroin and other painkillers are the best.
if you have discipline and willpower then it wont ruin your life.

I do benzos but don't think they are anything special, unless you take a larga amount. Ambien is the only one that has had me tripping in a light and calm kind of way. I recomend it.

oh and novocaine

cope with what? lsd is like a 10 hour anxiety attack for me.

Definatly toke when you're a couple hrs into your trip, enter with positive mindset are, listen to peaceful or relaxing or mellow music, and don't fucking go on Sup Forums while you're tripping. Weed is amazing on Syd, it emphasizes the trip

just everything. real world problems, depression. surprised i havent got a bad trip. should stop, but ive been doing blotters since 6th grade.

I need something that will simulate pain killers (hydro to be precise) because I can't find any connections. Any suggestions?

you can buy kratom legally in most places

I usually don't either, that's why I did the mdma to make it more doable, and it worked perfectly

when i was in juinor highschool, i was tripping all day.

I fucking love MDMA, but I am on a break right now,
so I'm just smoking weed and drinking beer.

Springbreak here in Germany, so I'm kinda chilling.

samefagging a wee bit.

I've done weed, coke, xanax, and MDMA. I liked weed best, tbh. Still wanna try shrooms, LSD, and DMT.

I had a friend say the exact same thing to me today. Might try it sometime

ye you have to get on that psychedelic life.

I don't have any hookups for that stuff. I've asked my brother about shrooms since he knows who to get them from, but he's really lazy

the onion patch dude

Just trying to find some LSD or MDMA. Never really "tripped" before.
ATM I just smoke weed and drink lean.