One of these threads

one of these threads

What a terrible opinion. And concerning the worst of threads the Sup Forums has to offer. Double shame, sir.

Huh this is actually correct

Fuck off

Switch Rated R and Era Vulgaris and you'd be correct.

Hi welcom to Sup Forumsddit

>idiotic cockrock
>patrician

Pleb: SFTD and LC
Contrarian: LTP and EV
Patrician: s/t and Rated R

>let's say the opposite of what's true, that will be a good thread

>QOTSA
>idiotic cockrock

t. nu-male

Genuinely correct
Genuinely incorrect

Does patrician mean "liking a band's least popular album just to be different"?

Era Vulgaris is cool musically, but it has Josh Homme's most retarded lyrics yet. And didn't QOTSA quietly disown that album?

>contrarian
>Loose Nut

i think you mean Family Man

Nah, the production on Loose Nut makes it unlistenable. It sounds like an 80's hair metal album. Family Man has some good tracks.

Although really true contrarians would say What The....

The fun machine took a shit and died should have been on the album

>patrician
>not My War or The Process of Weeding Out
w e w

My War is uneven as hell. Some great songs (Nothing Left Inside is GOAT) but some pretty shit songs too (I Love You). Slip It In is perfection, not a bad song on it and every member is at the top of their game on it.

I genuinely liked their first album, tell me Regular John and If Only weren't two of their best songs

inb4 someone tells me that

Wow, the order on this is all fucked up. If anything pleb is any album from Californication to the Getaway. Ignoring how BSSM is legitimately their best album, the patrician album should at least either be Freakey Styley or Mothers Milk. Contrarian should be their debut, cause that album sucks donkey dick. And the Uplift Mofo Party Plan is a pretty great album

the song titled Era Vulgaris that had Trent Reznor on it should've been there too

This man speaks truth

More like pleb, pleb, and pleb haha xD

This only unironically and replying to every image so far in this thread

This

Mosquito Song was great.

obligatory 'all pleb' post xd

hell yeah, dont listen to the only truly experimental hip hop EVER...iz plebby

post punk edition - bring the hate

>the only truly experimental hip hop EVER
Hope this is a joke.

this literally completely wrong.
GKMC = Pleb
DAMN. = Contrarian
TPAB = Patrician

You just admitted you are a pleb

edgy

I think s/t is their best album followed by era vulgaris but this is the truth if you're not being biased

what's worse than being a pleb? thinking you are patrician instead

>le era vulgaris is good meme
Can this stop already? It was a shitty album then, it's a shitty album now. Same thing for LC.

JD is legit my favorite though, Im okay with being contrarian

>pleb
gkmc and tpab
>contrarian
damn
>patrician
section 80

What's so bad about Era Vulgaris? Three of their best songs ever are on it. All Era Vulgaris haters ever have to say is "hurr I don't like the guitar tone" which is some serious pleb shit.

>Three of their best songs ever are on it.
Which ones? Every single track is mediocre for QOTSA standards. QOTSA basically started out as a Kyuss side-project, evolved into a mediocre songwrinting thing with some gimmicks, and basically ran out of ideas by the time of Lullabies. Era Vulgaris basically just continues the same story. All the songs suck, period. Why force it?

you dont understand how this works dont you

deceit is pure patrician and you know it

thats just being retarded

It's not a joke you dumbass, I don't get why you retards always cite Danny brown, dalek, clipping, blackie, clouddead, THEY ARE NOT EXPERIMENTAL FOR FUCKS SAKE. Their intrumentals might be unconventional, but that wouldn't make lil Wayne rapping over white noise an innovator. NOT A JOKE

>dalek
>not experimental
Good joke tho. Come back when you've listened to more than three songs.

Suture Up Your Future is masterpiece.

Pleb would be the album with Beverly Hills and Perfect Situation, contrarian would be Pinkerton, patrician would be Blue Album

Oh, so basically you haven't listened to any rock music at all. That's okay I guess.

TCV > all QotSA.

I'm not one of the Kendrick hating shitposters, but isn't it obvious that Damn is his worst album to date?
>Pleb: Damn
>contrarian: Untitled Unmastered, section.80
>patrician: TPAB, GKMC