Old:

Old:
Obligatory /trb/ related links:
pastebin.com/grLucSzY

Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Is FM17 worth buying?
If you want to buy a 40$ patch/database update? Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=pURJDToKA0k

First for no wingers

first for is the FM17 editor out yet? I have no idea when I'm going to be able to work on the FM17 /trb/ database but I probably will at some point. Maybe.

>2021/2022
>2021/2022
>2021/2022
>2021/2022
What the hell are you doing?

think it is.

Timmy Tourettes ded

Yes. Came out with full release.

What do you mean?

>first

The Editor was out the same day FM17 was out.

Four clubs in one season, that's what I mean. Do you just accept every offer you get?

Sick
Maybe over christmas break starting this time next month.
I guess I should work out the player registration in the meantime and brainstorm new team names and meme players. Gotta keep our memes #PHRESH

I never brag about coming first

Ohhhh wanted something different. Went to Bielfeld. Was so shit, club broke and shit. Took the opening at Lyon thinking I wouldn't get the job...

Now I'm back in Ingurland

No way Brooks finishes this match

Hows the atmosphere been? Any banter?

Had 2 different streams die on me so I've sort of only been watching on and off but not seen any banter. Very disappointing.

we have tremendous banter, its great, every says so, believe me, its so beautiful. mexico has no energy, its sad.

Bradley is our Rooney.
Except he doesn't have a decade of being decent to back up his spot on our team.

Wall erected

>My Forest of Nottingham

And we don't have a Delle Alli to demand his spot.

Runners-up this, runners-up that. Am I an expert in failure?

Comebackking back at it again

>Not having a man on the back post

I'll kill myself when Marquez retires, he's the definition of legend.

Tell me how the fuck USAUSAUSA lost this match.

I want a webm of this foul so I can shitpost about it.

see Literally assisting the other team.
He shouldn't be on the pitch, let alone captain.
We have a dozen other mediocre midfielders who would die for a handful of caps.

Couldn't watch it, was working. But I know one thing, Marquez is the only one that gives a crap and plays with HEART in the NT. Maybe Lozano but he has Balance and. Strength 1

Basically just murderball and whining for the last 45 minutes.

I'm getting the game this week. Any suggestions for teams to manage? In my most recent save I did something of a Serie A journeyman thing where I took the worst team(Hellas Verona) and made them decent and eventually got the Milan job.

I kind of want to play a club that's successful domestically and try to make them good in Europe in a small country, any suggestions?

FC Lahti

manage every single redbull team

Pick up any small league where there's at least 16 teams. Any less and it's very boring. Tippeligaen would work. Focus on scouting and buying young players, developing them and either selling them or using them to win in EL/CL.

Rosenborg

Rate my new goalkeeper, the masterplan is to keep him in the club for 25 years since my scouts say that he is going to be a leading EPL goalkeeper but I will likely won't be able to pay his wages and dump him at 5 years later

Do an IRL Journeyman thing.

Load a USA LLM >user DB and see where you go

Rosenborg. I think they made the quarter finals of Champions league in 99 or something.

Rosenborg is actually a really good choice

I might use them, I was thinking either a Scandinavian club or one of the Budapest clubs

96 actually

Average/10.

M8, It's more about keeping wages low and creating system babbies that can go for high prices, not buying GOATs.

Is it true that Eggen manages Orkla now?

There's nothing wrong with him, he's just average.

>rushing out

No he quit earlier this year.

From what I remember he was head coach 50% of the time at the club and helped them up several divisions. They now qualified for the new 4th tier which is gonna be where the divide between amateur and semi-pro will be around.

He's always been around the club though, hes been running an annual coaching school there since I grew up in the area.

Great, exentric guy to be honest, also a banter machine.

>tfw no norwegian coaches will call their players niggers any more.

>tfw he's gonna be world class just in time for me to not see him play because I'll have FM17

Imagine if Ferguson came back to manage Salford or FC United.

Remember that Orkla is Eggen's local and boyhood club. So it would probably be more like he came back to queens park to coach.

He should get Queens Park to the Scottish Championship desu.

Would loans break the club tradition of amateurism?

Ferguson's face when he realizes that their amateur status is hardcoded.

(you)

No true Scotsman wouldn't know that.

Is your name in honor of the GOAT of Melb City?

God damn the stupid federal holiday threw off my pay day and I just want to play FM 17 kill me

>getting paid on a friday
you had yourself to blame m8

>tfw every good team the tier below the elites are bidding 1 mil for my yoof

fuck off roma, wolfsburg, etc

>It's a hue who can't speak English is the only one who responds positively to the team talk episode

Why didn't this stupid nigger get a work permit? He's got 31 fucking caps at 21, and South Africa is ranked 49th in the world, so it's a top 50 nation.

So fucking mad.

Cheapest place to buy fm17 lads?

Salary too low and paid too little i assume.

kekd

He returns

anyone play Motorsport Manager?

Yeah I signed him on a free and he's on Championship tier wages so he wasn't going to win an appeal on points.

I thought he would qualify for a work permit outright. More than 75% of international games played for a top 50 nation. It must only count games played for that nation while ranked top 50 or something, since SA just recently went up in rank.

Out of interest, having not posted here for a while, has anyone come across a hard Brexit yet?

Ability to fire supporter spokesperson when

What are some fun llm german teams to manage?

SV Kleinwalsertal

>i play sweeper keepers

SV Waldhof Mannheim
FC Hansa Rostock

Not sure. In my save, UK has left the EEU, and I have to apply for work permits for players coming in from the EU. I think the English clubs have an Increasing number of British players season by season, but they also trade foreign players already based in the UK without work permits.

how long did it take to crack fm16 again, wasnt it fuckin ages?

im dying here lads

16 was pretty quick

15 took like 5 months

>a tycoon just bought a Conference club

>tfw haven't tribbed for two weeks

The engine doesn't work how I thought it did. Putting in on Very Fluid means a very compact team back-to-front.

Literally thought it was the opposite. No wonder my Highly Structured 442's always sucked

Has anything happened to their financial status yet, and did he (or she) make any promises?

Miles, I have been managing Exeter for over five years.

Some Estonian bought Vauxhall and promised them 'Continental football'

Can AI ever manage the cash fall?

is he really Estonian or will this be Romanov 2.0?
although that whole "Hearts get Lithuanian virtuals/regens" thing was accurate

A win in the FA Cup seems the easiest route to Europe, then. Let's hope he also renames them "Opel".

Sometimes. Usually not. They will likely improve their team, get a few promotions and then plateu.

Is AI smart enough to do that? This isn't fair, I was suppose to be the shitter non-league shitter to win the FA Cup (other than Spurs in 1900)

I'm scared, they just got back to the Conference and became professional

"Continental football" probably means a pre-season tour of Estonia.

>AF with Heading 15 beautifully flicks the ball into goal with the back of his head
>"But he never meant it."
looked deliberate to me

This is the formation that Walsall go into games with. What the absolute fuck?

>4-2-3-1-0 DM
>0
so 11 is an AM? looks impressive

great idea lads

how fucking broken are penalties in fm17?

so far the game is at about 30% conversion rate for me

just look at this

Other than using an AM over a striker it really isn't that weird.

Guess the end result, the amount of shots they had, and the amount of shots that I had

It was moved to The United States of Canada on my save. One year left to go, and Canada are currently ranked 153rd in the World.

I have yet to see it go anywhere other than Morocco, China or Canada in any of my 16 or 17 saves.

Penalties have always been broken, used to be that probably about 95% of them were scored so I much prefer it this way.

does this korean situation mean i should stock up on their regens?

never had this happen before

>have shit old player on outrageous wages
>tell other players to injure him during training
>he retires
>don't have to pay wages AND get an insurance pay-out

he was only 29 and my captain (but suffered his 5ACL tear)

I seriously don't understand how you're supposed to attack and score goals in FM 17

AMR/AML are obviously not the answer

dude target man/poacher lmao

>tfw the death of my HDD and the "extinction" of anything FM related from my life make me realise how free of FM I am right now

Get Motorsport Manager