Nuke one out of existence

nuke one out of existence

USA

nuking russia seems like the most reasonable choice
they so not produce anything worthwhile
however, in real world no one is going to take that responsibility of nuking an entire nation of 150 mil

The other choices all have a much higher population

China

China

USA all the way

that's what i was saying you mong
you do not nuke the whole cunt

USA all the way

china or india

russia probably since they wish us all harm

I think you should go to your nearest Ashan.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

nice edge redditors

where are we going to get our movies and tv shows then? huh?
british are mediocre at best compared to usian

maybe nuke the south of us, where all the thash lives and leave the coasts and north

>nuke a large landmass

Economic destabilization aside, and ignoring the cloud of radiation that would end life as we know it across Earth, I guess China.

Mostly because they have fucked up their land already.

I-i-i ate the urinal cake
They are sour and sweet

India because I like NYC, Moscow, and all the cool Chinese cities.

>your nearest Ashan
that's like 30 min on vehicle
cmon dude

Why did you choose these four specefically I mean I'll nuke India first no doubt here but why these four I don't get it

all meme counties

You are Turk
Fuck off Ikibey

all of them deserve to be nuked, but i would choose usa without any question on the first place. then china, russia and india would be last one

Top left.

>where are we going to get our movies and tv shows then? huh?
Japan, moron. Do you even know where you fucking are right now?
Sup Forums isn't your normalfag shithole.

China. They are unironically more subhuman than even street-shitters

Webm related

>india

India needs it
USA deserves it though. So USA

>le anecdotes are representative of 1.5 billion people
>just ignore that the majority of my countrymen shit daily in public

america

USA deserves it
China as well. Free Tibet you communist ugly fucks
Snownigger country Russia is degenerate and already destroying itself from the inside, so I'll pass

I would choose India because of their growing demographics. They will soon become the most populous country in the world and just because they are probably the ugliest race of all

China

Why not all 4?

Use a MIRV to take out Moscow and Beijing.

For what purpose?

China
Make the Republic of China great again

I'd nuke China because they're soulless imperialist dogs but that would probably allow India more room for more power. So I suppose I'd nuke Russia, their nuclear stockpile is a threat to us all anyway.

It is pointless. Even if you remove all four, another will take their place (probably Brazil or Iran).

It's human nature that is the problem.

DREAM ON THIRD WORLDERS. USA will never be nuked, and if it is, then guess what? All of our nukes will be deployed and it will be the end of the world. Your cunts will be cucks of the USA until the end of time.

autism

>Countries with no ability to nuke world powers have wet dreams about being relevant: the thread

>being third world
it's 2017 guy!!!

I wish Franco wasn't a pussy
Why he cancelled the nuke plans that he had?

USA is literally more third world than Pooland.

keep dreaming. like you dream of nuking us. you hate freedom, tits, burgers, and guitar solos... I mean what's the deal, dawg?

>my weapon, technology, and culture supplier
>my natural resources supplier
>my textile and food supplier
>my manufactured goods and food supplier

why would i want ANYTHING bad to happen to these countries? the world exists thanks to them. if anything, removing germany from the world won't change anything at all. we have japan that does everything you do - but better.

>removing germany from the world won't change anything at all

damn... germany really gets it tough on here. the meanest bants are the ones where the poster calls a country irrelevant.

india or china, we need to fix the population probleme

What is confusing about that?
He made his point fairly clear

Theres no muslims in the choices.

China

reddit

US would probably solve alot of problems. Saudis would lose all power immidiately. SJWism would stop spreading from the motherland to Europe too.

Anyone who doesn't say china is retarded
Let the pax americana continue

Fuck off with your Sup Forums-tier hatred, I don't want to nuke anyone, and I like all of those countries. Murrica is Canada's greatest friend, India is the land of delicious curry, Russia has the most beautiful women in the world, and China provides us with affordable goods.

India. It has the most muslims

Why so few choices?

nuke on china for the world

>animeshnik ebaniy

if germany invent nothing, japan improve nothing

Here you go
Simulation before/after nukes on China and/or India