Feels thread

Feels thread

wikihow.com/Die-Peacefully

bump3

Brump

Bump.

I am still feeling shitty from when my friend shot me down.

I finally came clean about how I felt for her, and simply got "Well I really appreciate your honesty. I'm just so focused on myself and what I'm doing with my life, I don't have the time to pursue anything with anyone"

I fucking woulda wished that she coulda been completely upfront with me. Instead still avoided saying "I only like you as a friend"

Some people who know the situation are saying that I have like a 30% chance of it working out in the long run... So.. Maybe she said it being completely sincere, but wanting to maybe do something down the line? Doubtful though, but one can hope?

I have crohns. Sitting on the toilet. Could be worse, I could be Indian

Anyone here ever had a long distance relationship? have any advice to make one better?

I'm in one right now and its killing me boys

i know i should just give up but i know if i end it ill just be back whats the point of killing myself when it dont truely end
i might just be crazy tho
but i rember
no one else rembers
only me

fuck off normie

I am so sick of feeling numb to everything and everyone!
What do i do b?

i get what you mean , its allmost like you would rather feel negative feelings the just feeling nothing ?

I fell in love once
I fell in love a second time
I fear that it won't happen again

Her name is Angel.

if you want her badly just keep being with her and doing shit together and she might just start to feel that way towards you.

go out of your way to do different things and spice up your life man, doing the same shit everyday will do that to people.

My friend killed himself. I loved that piece of shit. There is no point in doing anything anymore. I just live for my family until I can join him in death.

suicide

it seems like whenever i try something new or date some girl i end up hurt or disaponted

>if you want her badly just keep being with her and doing shit together and she might just start to feel that way towards you.

Maybe. The funny thing is that she actually showed some interest me over the year or so that we've known each other.

She seems to atleast think of me highly, so theres that

ya shit probaly only fix all

what hurts you about doing new things user?

planning on killing myself next week

Should I give up on her or should I keep trying?

story

1. Why
2. How

I have been planning my suicide since October, but i fear that when the day comes i will pussy out, anyone have tips?

ok this is going to sound really lame but i am so old i am allways the worse at it and they bully me till i just give up and cant bring myself to show up

as for like traveling cant no $$$

also kickboxing hurt
i tryed that and i swear my leg felt broken ha

How many of you are drunk right now?

lost all my friends, no future without them. They actually got me out of my depression.

Lightrail.

Dont have any cash but would

user you can't get good at things unless you practice, just do the shit you wanna do until you're good at those things.

Everyone who knew how to overcome this fear is dead so...

Keep trying user. You never know, it could end up turning out just fine

fuck off that no depression u cuck

100% true

Yeah, I was in one for 2 years man. Just get out while you can, wish I would've done it earlier instead of wasting so much of my youth sitting in doors texting some whiney bitch. You can never know if shes lying so naturally you'll be paranoid and extra jealous and so will she. Trust and honesty become such an issue after a long time... not that I don't miss her. The times we were together physically were amazing. I digress though, do yourself a favor and get in a place where you can dump her without being left alone in the world and then drop her.

I AM INVINCIBLE!

>lost all my friends
story?

>Lightrail
I guess it's a really fast and painless death so maybe I would choose this way too. On the other hand you will make a huge mess, scrare the driver and blockate the trails. That means you will pissing many people really on.

even the 8 year olds seem better then me tho

sometimes i think i sould kill myself but i really dont want to die without haveing sex at least ones
and then i think if i want to have sex go and do it
and then i think i want to wait for my soulmate
then i call myself stupid for beleaving lies
then i think about killing myself and the cycle continues

You selfish piece of shit. Everyone that you know and those who loves you will have to deal with all the guilt and grief after you are dead. Would fucking beat the shit out of my friend for commiting suicide if I could.

Damn, bro, what was his name? Honestly my best friend is the reason I haven't tried to kill myself yet. I'm really sorry to hear that ya know, but if it makes you feel better he's no longer hurting or in pain. He's finally at peace. I'm sure he misses you if there's an afterlife.

it might have to come to that, we used to talk every single day but now it feels like I'm just being ignored at times and it hurts

What's the point of living an average life or being sub-par? If you're not exceptional, why keep living? I don't believe there's really any inherent value to life or any sort of higher power so those are ruled out for me.

do you know i have a romantic quote in my wallet from when i was 12 i cut it out of a book so when i fould my soulmate i could give it to her on our weding day
i have never even fucking dated a woman past say a month
i still have that fucking slip in my wallet and when i see it i want to burn the fucker why do i letmyself beleve in lies

lety me get my wallet im takeing a photo of the thing

What's the quote user?

no one actually cares about me, i have no friends and my family wouldn't even bat an eye if i died

lets see it nigga

I know it really hurts man, but you gotta do whats good for yourself. There's nothing wrong with it ya know? It'll give you a chance to grow. Just take this time to grieve and get your manhood mustered up then cut things loose and fly free, freebird

Thanks man. Tobias was his name. Yeah, I guess he finally have some peace. Still I miss him so fucking much it hurts. Just want to lay down and die on his grave.

May I do the honors

>I look to stop wishing intill the end of time 'Cause my last wish is that happiness be both yours and mine.

why cant i bring myself to burn this b

dude it doesn't matter what you turn out to be, aslong as you just fucking kick back and relax on this shitshow we call life. Just make some money and do fun shit.

>living an average life or being sub-par? If you're not exceptional, why keep living?
That's the reason video games exist.
>I don't believe there's really any inherent value to life or any sort of higher power
Neiter do I, at least not in the way most people do. But if there's no god then you're free to do what the fuck you want. And if there's no afterlife than this life is the only one you have.
Most people are limitted by moral and fear so mayxbe that's your change to be exceptional?

My best friend passed away from a brain hemorrhage last year. Loved that fucker more then anyone definition of a true best friend. I'm so fucked up now

Your family will be devistated and many people around you will be too even if you dont know them that well. You can atleast seek help like me and try to struggle through this hellhole for some time. We will have peace when we finally die anyway.

Make new friends bro

R.I.P Tobias. Death is a natural part of life. Just keep pushing forward, you'll have your day man. Sometimes it gets better even when you think it's only downhill, if that makes sense.

the thing is i don't know where to even start to get help

Thanks for the wise words, friend. It really helps.

i have a really really good friend like that and i couldnt even imagine what i would do if i lost him. sorry for your loss user, stay strong

Best friend OD'd 3 weeks ago, and the emotional trauma resulted in my relationship to end.

I bought the ring to propose.

I lost everything.

That's a bit melodramatic.

I'm a romantic too user. I know it's stupid and unrealistic. But isn't that what makes us humans? Craving for ideals?
Don't burn it user. It's a part of yourself. And who knows? Maybe one day you will find a person worthy to receice this old frayed snippet.

Kinda agree tbh

You can get her back man just tell her your friend dying really got to you and it made you say things you shouldn't have

I suck at video games man

haha OD what a noob

Fuck that's recent. Sorry to hear. Are you doing okay?

Just seek medical care. Medicine really helps. Stay strong. You are not alone in this suffering.

>buying ring to best friend

cuck

in tearing up but thank you it means alot

Lol. Fucking queers

It's more than that. I don't have the emotional capacity to love. He was going to be my best man. And he died at my other best friends house and he's facing prison time from the drugs they raided. I live in Florida and they are in Texas. I couldn't be there I couldn't tell him to stop. I'm numb

Alcohol, NyQuil, tons of Fentanyl

I can't feel

Buddhists believe desire causes suffering.

>be me
>stop wanting qt3.14 gf
>stop wishing for a better job
>stop expecting anything good in life
>wheredmydepressiongo.xslt

Got a problem with queers, faggot motherfucker?

Are you sure you want to be happy after all?

Yep, they're subhuman

Try RRPGs, just what you need.

thanks user, i will give it a try i guess its sad when Sup Forums cares the most about you

>fentanyl

Jesus fuck man horse tranquilizer??

I'm not asking about happiness. I'm asking what the point is to life if you're never really going to matter besides in a bullshit "you matter because I think you matter" pick-me-up sort of way.

You fit right in friend.

I think people care more than you think right now. Just hope you get through this. Seek help as soon as possible.

It matters because you only get this one life, why waste it? Who knows what happens when you die. I rather go out blazing than a whiny suicidal pussy.

Idk man that's too egotistical for me. Idgaf if I die a pussy.

I don't feel any emotion towards anything.
I sleep, eat, fuck and live to the fullest extent, but never feel happy or sad, or much in between, I just pretend to in front of people.

How do I fix that?

Let me tell you as story: A few years ago I lived in a city with a big and old university. There was a big park in this city and in this park there was a small graveyard. It was once the graveyard of the university and some of the smartest minds ever walked on earth a burried in this grounds. Everybody was a professor, some were faculty directors and one or two of them even had won a nobel prize.
But now they are all dead. And you know what? The graveyard is the meeting point for punks in my city. They sit on the graves of this honourable man, drink their beer while their dogs piss on the tombstones.

What I want to say is: It doesn't matter what you do in your life. It doesn't matter if you're exceptional or not. These wise men sacrified their lifes for science but nobody really cares. Just live for your ideals and your goals because you are the only man who really matters in your life.

So do you have a gf?

>tfw the good guys lost and we're living in a world where the bad guys won

Fuck :( one of my close friends has tried to kill herself multiple times and I honestly feel like it's just a matter of time until she does. All my friends at college have given up on their education and have no hope for the future, I'm really sexually confused which prevented me maintaining a relationship with a girl who I think I loved since she wanted the D and I couldn't give, and she was really depressed too. I honestly feel like it's a matter of time until someone I know kills themselves and I really want to myself

What's too egotistical? Fuck everyone else but yourself and trust no one. Is my motto, i am pretty much a loner with no one i would call a real close friend but i own that shit, don't really need anyone else when you are comfortable with yourself but that is something you have to learn.

Just take it day by day bro, bless up.

well said my friend... something to think about.

I hope you are a troll.
Else go to
>>>/tumblr/
They may help you.

friend w/ benifits, yeah. But she thinks I care about her

So you don't have any feelings for her?

How couldn't you give her the D tho? ED?

All we can do is to honor his memory and start his work over again.