Post your best feet pictures ;)

Post your best feet pictures ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/5405539/cute_lesbian_teens_worship_feet.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keep this thread going bros

Can someone please explain the appeal of feet to me I don't understand..... I mean my gf has soft feet, but I've never wanted to jerk off to them before.....

I got you fam
Fuck off

Well for me user. When a creature exposes it's tummy or the soles of its feet it is at it's most vulnerable and thus submissive. I also enjoy the feel of soft smooth skin and inner thighs, neck and soles of the feet are the softest. I don't go right for my girls feet but they are just like hands to me, I am indifferent, people suck on fingers all the time and no one says shit. If they are clean then what's the big deal. That's me personally. I don't "get" people that have a foot fetish in that is the one thing they NEED to bust a nut but if you think about it, who the fuck they hurting? Whatever works yo. Atleast it's not a scat fetish. Jerk and let jerk I say.

Any1 still lurking?

moreeeeeeeee

Do webms work for ye?

Trips gets the set

Roll

Those are prob the best toes I have ever seen

BOO!

>Trips
you fail at making a get thread
>post it or GTFO!

Exactly I hate these fuckers

Wife. She has sexy feets.

I personally don't care if people have a feet fetish. I just wanted to make sense of it. Thanks user.

Come on just post it bro.

We're all united together here in our love for sexy feet

It's probably different for each individual person. I just gave my thoughts on it. YVW user

is this on the left andie case?

actually dont botherher face's OK
but those hooves are nasty
>please no trips

made my night

Some sauce for you my friend. Hottest part is that one of the girls is really unsure / hesitant

xhamster.com/movies/5405539/cute_lesbian_teens_worship_feet.html

yesss
Love when hot girls send teasing pics of their feet like that