Can someone read this shit with the asterisk next to it. Manager left shit to do but she was drunk and can't write

Can someone read this shit with the asterisk next to it. Manager left shit to do but she was drunk and can't write

this one on the bottom too

Fill and strain cooler?

clean & wipe & fill (louif hou pump?)

call boss and find out

Fill up the water - windshield wiper thingy out there by the pumps.

yeah idk

I need closure on this

tried shes so drunk i couldnt understand her so i hung up

On the 2nd one Fill and Stack the Cooler

This

thats what i thought but how the fuck do you strain a cooler. been here 6 months. never been told to strain a cooler

You're fucked user. Better get that resume ready

looks more like strain

Fill and Straighten the cooler

im already applying for new jobs. trying to get a job at a geriatric psyche ward.

God she must have been so fucking drunk to write that bad LOL

what is this?

Wait a minute- Is that picture the drunk manager? Or is it you OP?

she's an alcoholic. drunk when she comes to work. drunk by time she gets home. got this nice pizza though

my drunk ass manager wrote this list of shit to do. cant read some

but look at this shit i have to pick up. new girl has been piling her trash up for a week

dude it can't be THAT bad of a job if you can sit up eat pizza and post on /b LOL

I wanna fuck that drunk manager woman- are you in Atlanta by any chance?

im in Mandeville Louisiana. shes in her 50s. has a terrible smokers cough. looks like some clay golem creature. gud luk

NO WAY YOU'RE IN MANDEVILLE? I moved up here to Atlanta from Mandeville- used to live right there on 59 on Orme street- worked over on General Patton where the office complex is. I lived close to the shaved ice place but I never went there- the Abita brewery is cool :) I BET YOU I HAVE SEEN THAT DRUNK MANAGER

kek im at chevron on 59

I don't care if she has a smoker's cough- I wanna fuck that drunk 50 year old convenience store manager lady

There used to be a Chevron I think it was- had the best damn sausage biscuits in the morning to die for- the manager was an Indian or maybe Syrian guy. Nice people

Get a room you Mandevillan faggots

Clean & Wipe & Fill with ???????

come do it. may you rip

"CLEAN & WIPE GRILL WITH OUR~~~?"

only if you join bb gurl

here is my ugly picture

yeah it was probably the owner

Clean and wipe something with oil pump.

Fill and strain something cooker.

jfc

Clean and wipe grill something...

leave to /b tards to start making fag jokes over anything- even a convo about fucking a gas station lady who smokes a whole bunch

Oh wait a minute- I know which one you're at- the gas station with like a restaurant on the side and the store on the other- over there by Sonic. I know that woman now that you say it- NO way I'm fuckin that

Find the jade monkey before the next full moon

you're thinking of the Exxon across the street

yeah but that makes no fucking sense

Clean and wipe and fill with...opump?

is it "& FILL WITH OI? PU?P"

Pepperoni and Feta is good though guys

i get what you're saying but theres nothing here with oil

Clean & Wipe & Fill with our poop

Couldn't be any clearer

>may you rip
>not rip in peace

might be

Who cares? How about getting a job that doesn't require you to fill and empty buckets you fucking peasant.

i spent about a year getting my NREMT license. now i cant find a job in the field. so gas station it is for now

>ripen peaches nigger

Oh you work at THAT one- my cousin used to want to fuck some girl who worked there- and I think that hag old lady is her mom- they are both really trashy and smoke a whole bunch OMG

You work at a Shell?

youre next to Popeyes and the other is next to Sonic I think- my cousin used to eat at Sonic all the time and now he got real fat from it

The Texaco has really good food- people not from New Orleans would never believe a gas station could have good food but that place has CRACK biscuits and the chicken isn't 100% bad either

Clean & wipe & fill "with"?? on pump.

chevron

probably: clean wiper and fill water on pump (for cleaning windows) but got jumbled writing down

I used to live on Orme across from the computer repair place that is never open

yes

yeah i know him, the fat guy at sonic,

oh that Abita is really good- the Purple Haze

this was my house down there- lots of trees it is nice

Those weren't even written by the same person who wrote the original list. Look at the o and the f. Totally different writing. Also the ink is a different color (like Idk the same color as the pen used to cross stuff off the list)

"Clean &a wipe & fill with" some sort of chemical or something? I don't recognize the last word.

"Clean and wipe and fill with own pee"

here is a picture of my girlfriend and her friend at Lake Ponchartrain

Clean dishes and put up put food up?
you need to get this dumb bitch fired

i crossed off the stuff. but idk the lady that worked before me said my manager left the list so i assume she wrote said list

It says clean and wipe and I'll fuck you.

wow why is your girlfriend and her friend so red and aquatic looking?

you'll fuck me?

No your manager will fuck you if you clean and wipe.

Man you should be LUCKY to get some Louisiana pussy- you wouldn't even know what to do with that snatch

"Clean & wipe & fill oil with pump"
or
"Clean & wipe & fill with oil pump"?

dude just go lick that store manager lady's drunk pussy and get it over with. She will let you ass fuck her too I bet if you do

i get pussy all the time. its no different than texas pussy, Mississippi pussy, hell even Alabama pussy is the same as Florida pussy

I bet it aint the same as that drunk store manager's pussy

Let me tell you how to handle that shit. Just how you're doing it. Do you really care if it's illegible? Just write that next to the note and take a pic. Don't cross it off. Just write "illegible - called manager, no explanation" and circle it. She bitches, get her as fired or take her to court. Easy fucking peasy.

i wouldnt know. shes my gfs grandma and i aint about to go down that road

Drain the water out, idiot. Usually a little cap on the side you can open so the melted ice pours out.

>take her to court
>over a poorly written task

funny how the young chicks are all hot and the older ones are all drunk and smokey and shit

I'm telling you I bet you're fucking that same girl Dan used to fuck cause her mom was the manager across the street

no need to be a cunt, user.
faced with a problem - what do you do?
1) worry about the problem
b) find a solution

It says go back to school you pathetic faggot.

the ice chest? jesus she should have said so. she doesn't even call the thing a fuckin cooler

>1)
>b)
I pick a

OP i work graveyard at a Shell in arizona, i cant read that shit, but i sympathize with you

graduated with a 3.9 gpa
went to school to be an EMT
its just hard finding an emt job in my area

Sorry, but you are retarded lol

Wip & fill with 04 pump

Come to Atlanta- believe me yopu will have an EMT job the same day you apply. We got niggers running all over the place here real bad

You ain't kidding

thats exactly why im not going to move to Atlanta i have to put up with enough niggers here

I used to walk all over NOLA at night- as dangerous as it is there it is like a kid's playground compared to Niggerlanta

Fuck it then, just throw the note out.

Just don't do it not your fault it's unreadable

Ot says lean wipe pump n bucket on the pump meaning the window washer buckets. Youve been there 6 months n she needs to leave notes of what to do ur a dumb cunt