Soccer is mexico's #1 sport that every athlete in the country is dedicated to

>soccer is mexico's #1 sport that every athlete in the country is dedicated to
>barely beating america's team at our #6 sport that no one here cares about other than nu-males trying to seem worldly

you still have to go back, pedro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3AmWy39C9DY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me la pelas, gringo pendejo

You guys just suck.

would you not expect a country of athletes dedicated to a sport to be better than a country full of people that have never seen one full soccer game in their life?

>being this but hurt
Stop

tfw you realize the wall got 1:2 feets higher

>We were just pretending to suck guys

Just stop being mad dude

>this damage control
just take your L

geez, relax dude

no we do suck, but that is to be expected of a country that doesn't care about the sport. when mexico only cares about soccer, it should be beating us 4-0 every game instead of losing 2-0 nearly every game.

if america stopped caring about literally every other sport but soccer for the next 50 years, no country would stand a chance.

someone post Rafas goal please.

>no we do suck

I rest my case

>le lebron would be an elite soccer player meme

>being this cucked

I doubt it, Americans are stupids and Football/Soccer requires brains something you burgers cant do

herrera pls go

>america is cucked
>america is stupid

hahahahaha you guys must never leave your houses and go outside to look at the current state of the uk do you?

There is nothing more deeply anti-American then the nationalism and fascism that Trump promotes and our grandfathers fought to overcome during World War II. Trump is a disgusting and embarrassing Hitlerian phenomenon. Fuck Trump and right-wing Sup Forums echo-chambers.

>W-W-WE DUN CARE ;___;

>86% of americans say they don't watch the world cup and have never watched a full soccer game in their lives
>haha USA takes soccer so seriously!!!! we totally owned them at a sport they care about a lot!!!! beaner countries are relevant please pay attention to us >:(!!!!!

hahahaha

Imagine being an American lmao.

My visa will literally last longer than trumps presidency. What the fuck america, not cool.

What third world country dominates soccer?

>inb4 hurrr every country is 3rd world but america build wall lmao

Don't give me the big frighten

Brazil

>government is as corrupt as most african countries
>this is you average mexican household
>we are not 3rd world believe us!!!! we are so rich and powerful!!! mexico is a first world country!!!

LTGSS
>beaners

hahahahaha

Not since like 10 years ago?

>angry damage control: the thread

>w-we really really don't care..... ;___; right guys? ...... g-guys?

Hahaha

These look like American cardboard "houses"

lmao nobody with fucking common sense would say that, you're an idiot for taking it seriously

>being this mad

> having to be bailed out by a senile Rafa Marquez to beat a C-tier team

why is this El Tri so shit?

now google "white american couple"

It's not all that bad. Juarez City and Tijuana literally benefit from being so close to the US and Mexico City looks like any street in Paris in some parts.

I'm neither a leftist or a spic btw.

>ser gringo
>ser violado por mexicanos

KEK

>mexico city looks like paris

hahahahahahahahahaha. you have never actually been to paris before have you. i was in paris this summer and its absolutely NOTHING like mexico in any way other than the 60 IQ brown people that dominate each country.

USA only has a C and D team. No A or B

A ese si dejo que me desgarre el ano

>can you imagine if Lebron were goalkeeper? he would be better than Buffon! can you imagine him with his long legs playing as a midfielder? he would run circles around Iniesta! Can you imagine him with his big muscles as a striker? he would out-score Messi Can you imagine Lebron James fucking your wife with his big black cock while you stroke your pathetic white little penis in the corner of the room?

>Man what a great athlete that Lebron guy is

>ser gringo
>go'ogle traductr n le ayuda a cachar lo ke decimoh

kek

have you ever been at Mexico city?

seriously if you guys don't care about the sport why so much butthurt?

we had loads of conmelel games with teams getting trashed by meme teams/rivals but nobody seemed this butthurt.

they really, really don't care about futbol.

Lel you think flyover rednecks have travelled outside their trailer park?

Sure thing bub.

But user, they went to Paris last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Walks in with leather boots*
*Takes off rioting gear*
*Clears throat after raising hand with empanadas*

Chile.

>butthurt

i think you misunderstand the point. every american on this board is laughing at how much everyone thinks america cares about soccer, but in reality no one gives a shit besides like 5% of the country.

i live in mexico city for 2 years pal. sorry.

>one vaguely similar monument means the city is like paris

hahahahahaha

They care so little they have to remind us they don't care every single time some one beats them

youtube.com/watch?v=3AmWy39C9DY

Taking the bate but whatever.
Not him but take a quick stroll in Avenida Presidente Masaryk any day.
Fucking Benito Juarez delegation has a HDI of .9510
Even cities non-major cities in the countryside like Guanajuato or Aguascalientes are quite developed too.

>USA btfos Mexico in basketball, a sport they don't care about
>no one really cares or talks about it, you're expected to win those games

>Mexico barely beats America in soccer, a sport they don't care about
>"HAHA MEXIFATS NUMBER 1, WE ARE FIRST WORLD!!! USA SUCKS!!!"

really makes you think

>when the banter triggers you like a bitch

lel

>Commentator speaks about how this makes 0-7 better

Oh no, no, we will always have that over you. In a different country, home of the Trump, right after the year the B-team somehow caused trouble.

That shit will always stick with you. And No era penal, that was top.

i lived in benito juarez for two years, because as i said before, my dad does business internationally

again, as i also said before, if you EVER venture outside of the gentrified areas or the areas white people go for tourism, you are asking to be kidnapped or killed.

>you have a girl at your place to hang out
>she plays video games with you even though she doesn't like them
>"HAHA TAKE THAT BITCH IM SO GOOD MEXIFATS NUMBER 1 U MAD?"
>you never speak to a woman again

this is basically you guys

Why do Americucks are so salty?

Damn, it's just a game.

>losing to mexilels z team

Stop making threads about it then butthurt nigger

Inb4 you have to go back
Inb4 CHI

Stop being salty, Mexicans take it in stride like men.

Although it would be more frequent if they played real teams, but they still take it.

Too late, fuck.

>Human Development Index, 2016
>USA, rank 8
>Mexico, rank 74

Says it all really. Enjoy your "soccer" though, Pedro.

>USA btfos Mexico in basketball, a sport they don't care about
>no one really cares or talks about it, you're expected to win those games
No one really cares about it because no one really cares about basketball.

>if you EVER venture outside of the gentrified areas or the areas white people go for tourism, you are asking to be kidnapped or killed.
I am already dead.

That's what football does to people. It's a passionate game. Americans are only just starting to feel it.

World Baseball Classic 2005 and World Baseball Classic 2013. Do you remember that?

Imagine the generation after this one (not that much better, but finally a gap in improvement). Imagine all the goddamned Messis and beyond in the US if they actually gave money for it like basketball and football.

No not really because I personally don't care about basebore, but I know that no professional players even go to international events, so I'm not sure why it's even relevant.

how do the parents fuck with the all these children around?

HEY, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

They do go, but generally the US brings a really average team, kinda like Basketball, except it's not enough to win in Baseball.

It sucks that Mexico is way more talented in Baseball but all the money and attention goes to a sport where there are no real achievements in nearly 60 years of caring for a single sport.
Imagine if a city in the north made a team suited for the MLB like toronto does, that'd be cool as fuck.

vives en Costa Rica, deberias saber que en familias como esas los papas ya no cogen

>12

1-2

A new meme!!!!!!

absolutely jim beam'd tbqh lads

What kind of defensive formation is that lel,
>let's not cover old man Rafa, he can't possibly do anything
the absolute madman

Weon, just 0-7 them. Like, it's not that hard to do.

>if you EVER venture outside of the gentrified areas or the areas white people go for tourism, you are asking to be kidnapped or killed.
Isn't like that literally everywhere else in the world? Even the usa has some really ugly areas.

Did México win a gold medal when Baseball was an olympic Sport? Just asking

Even that fat guy's scarf is laughing at that loser.

Of course not, there's like a dozen nations better at Baseball than Mexico, all of them in America (And Japan).

A gold medal in baseball is not a major accomplishment, just like in football, they're borderline amateur categories.

Getting it in a mission to obtain all awards is impressive though. That was Brazil's mission this year.

Although fuck that five star meme, you got Germany riding in right behind them. I wanna see how many times five fingers in lingua portuguesa are brought up after those Krauts roll in that next star.

>nah I don't care
>doesn't matter, I don't follow this sport
>USA doesn't even fund soccer actually
>I'm not mad at all
you made this thread, friendo, not anybody else

>Makes a thread about not being mad
>because he's not mad
>op is not mad
>op
>mad
>not

>Salty damage control

>High performance American athletes that have played in European teams get wrekt by some filthy, undertrained Mexican farmers

> EVER venture outside of the gentrified areas or the areas white people go for tourism, you are asking to be kidnapped or killed.

Kinda like everywhere in the US with substantial amounts of white trash/niggers/spics?

>you now realize 14% of usa population is more than many countries population almost the same as argentina
kek

Not quite Pedro. We're working on getting the rapey, shit skin Mexicans back below the border.

I doubt 14% of our country even knew we were playing tonight

Good luck. Remember to pay your taxes so papa cheeto can fund his wacky promises

Kek, I'm a white male in the 1% you think I give a fuck?

Go pick some apples or something you filth

If you don't care, stop making mls generals every week you salty fucks

>I have money

Impressive

Mexico will win the next World Cup because every young child will have a wall to practice with.

i only care about international soccer for the trolling potential desu

How many pesos do you have Juan?

1000?

Yes, just about enough to buy off your mom for the night

Ohhhhhh snap