MY

CAMPAIGN

UP

SENPAI-TACHI

>a day without a woman
Just one day? I'm going on about 15yrs.

Pokemon go to the polls

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?

i googled march numbers for Womens March from late January and the numbers for March for Life.

March for life had more people attend yet got nothing for media.

We are just the end result of propoganda.

Its the same as a blindfolded N. Korean who is told daily about their amazing supreme leader.

it did not have more people. and I'm not trying to defend women's march astroturf shit, I'm just saying you're wrong. look up any crowd estimate.

reason it got no media attention is because it's a corporate-funded event that has happened yearly for 10+ years. nobody cares.

A day without women? FOUR-EIGHT YEARS WITHOUT THAT WOMAN...Thank you Donald Trump.

Apparently there were a shit ton of women that decided to not work on Women's Day, because they're women.

It's not a holiday and they didn't book it off so they're losing their jobs because they effectively quit.

Way to show you're equally as smart as any man... btw if there was a Man's Day (achievements, big brothers or single father's) we'd be expected to work and not walk in protests.

There is a International Man's Day, every year, since 1998.
No one takes off because we all have responsibilities and can reason cause and effect better than immigrants and women.

He already started crying. He knows he won't make it to 2020.

the crowd size was bigger than 450k which women march got. it was above 500k.

you are wrong. also, why defend it like the way you did? post a link or something but you say, "I'm not this but you are this."

It's a typical goto response for shills.