How long do you think until Comedy Central stops airing this guy?

How long do you think until Comedy Central stops airing this guy?

Till they find a new liberal cuck to take his place

Hopefully soon. I just find him to be funny honestly. He's actually almost as bad as Samantha bee.

Well I dun fucked that up

I hope the self righteous faggot gets canned soon. I can't stand him.

Affirmative action won't let them fire him.

Trevor Noah is ok. He's no John Stewart but nobody is John Stewart.

What's the problem with him? Seems allright to me.

Never because he is one of the view people actually calling Tronald Dump out on his ludacrious, blantently corrupt ideas. Granted Trump is just a mouth piece for his BDSM master Steve Bannon.

Late night is dead anyways so who cares, so many bust hires to replace everyone that retired

>nigger detected

Should've fired him after a week. Always the same, unfunny shit. I miss the jew.

I'm white actually.

You mean his master Putin

so does that make hillary/obama a mouth piece for his BDSM master soros?

everyone misses stewart but just because they couldnt find a god to replace him doesnt meant they should cancel the show jsut because it isnt god tier doesnt make it a bad show just not as good. i still enjoy it because there arent many shows like it the closest being either samantha bee or the amazing oliver.

Hopefully not for a long while. He is growing into the job and keeps getting better.

JS was just as exaggerating, but at least he had different subjects with his own spin, not just trump trump trump

For me, he comes off as a black supremist. I don't really mind it if he is but that is all he seems to talk about and it's not funny anymore.

his accent is annoying af btw

>lib cuck detected
Of COURSE you like this one sided liberal shit. Flat out lies and half truths. THAT'S why people hate it. John was liberal, but he checked that shit at the fucking door and played both sides. These new faggots just cry about Trump 24/7. They are horrible. The liberal bias is so far to the left.

he laughs at himself too much. his timing is bad. he absolutely cannot do accents or impressions. stewart and colbert go for that low hanging fruit on occasion and i cringe every time but i can see they have time to fill and can brush it off. This dude is never deep. it's always that quick easy punchline. it's always that same joke that making the news rounds. colberts been doing it a lot more now a days too but he's kept the late show fun and fresh so far.

>"hey guys lets alienate a large portion of our viewership"

Already canceled

You do realise he's saying the same shit as Stewart but you're only just now offended because it's a black guy saying it.

>2017
>Watching Comedy Central for anything other than South Park, Futurama or Archer

I do realize that. Stewart would at least talk about other things though.

>current year

>watching television

Fair point

If they do, it's because their racist.

been wondering that myself big fan hope they keep him on well until Trump is impeached

Oh, you mean racist-nigger-man?
Some caracature of him will always be there, as long as globalists own media in white-land. Or what used to be, at least.

>He's no John Stewart

That's the problem. And I don't think it was and accident.
It was deliberate.
Jon Stewart wasn't looking to find someone funnier. He set this dude up for failure so that he could be remembered as the best host TDS ever had.

Stewart attacked BOTH sides. This racist piece of shit attacks ONE side. That's the major difference.
>liberal, never once

white land love that like you were the first people guess that's why America is going down the shitter

Grab them by the pussy

>John Stewart hired him
LOL tard.

Well, let's not forget that George W Bush and the shady bunch in the WH including Fox News pretty much skyrocketed Jon Stewarts career. But compared to Trevor Noah, Jon Stewart was a bit of an anarchist. He called out bullshit wherever he smelt it.

Till he loses views, viewers and popularity, ignore, sage and move on.

That would be the Civil Rights Bill, you can't fire someone based on racism is the one you are looking for, which is such bullshit, along with the shitty Affirmative Action, which basically guarantees blacks higher education and job security. Which sounds like a fucking privilege to me.

Race baits, and inflames and ghost hunts racism everywhere.

hes talented and not white that's the problem

Um wut?

dude have you watched him? it's awful.
i mean anyone of any race CAN be funny, but he is NOT

What about mixing races?

#ZaynHasAIDS needs your help spreading the word that Zayn Malik has aids. Just send out a hashtag and a tweet or just spread the word

Butthurt detected

Trevor Noah kicks your Trumploving ass faggot

Um what this shit

Yeah I've watched it. He's awesome.
You are a retard. Stop posting.

YES HE DOES

Even if he has zero viewers, they will still keep him so they aren't accused of being racist.

In my defense, Archer is a pretty fucking good show.

>globalists

He was the Executive Producer and head writer on The Daily Show.
Almost everybody attached to that show owes their jobs to him.

You bet your ass HE fucking hired the guy.

Idiot

>This racist piece of shit
kys

hes a stand up comedian

>failure
>awesome

pick one, trumpalo

Did you just confuse race with political affiliation? Fuck you're stupid.

who has a far better grasp of politics than you do

sit the fuck down

Never. He could openly shoot heroin backstage and rape every woman on the staff. Firing him would be racist.

No lie watched 20 min of this show for the first time last night. Just felt forced... I don't know.. just wasn't into it. I used to watch JS probably 3 times a week.

>Nigger confirmed

>durr hurr libs libs libs
>butthurt, always

yeah that's why they never got rid of the nightly show . magic 8 ball says please try again ,o wait that's black too you wont listen

Good. Whites have enough control of the media.

The only real question is this; how long until the opposition money runs out? It used to have a steady flow but that well is drying up. Shilling gets you coin. Coin gets women sucking your dick. I'll talk shit for coin and so will everyone else. Opposition has been doing a lot of spending lately with little sway. The well is getting thirsty like their wives while you're on vacation.

Check out his interview with Tomi Lahren

what the fuck am i reading

One of the few.....Yeah, about that. I think you're kinda dumb.

TDS has shiatloads of viewers. Not a problem.

o man your getting your black people mixed up that's Cosby

>supports Trump
>calls other posters dumb

kek

>That would be the Civil Rights Bill, you can't fire someone based on racism is the one you are looking for

You couldn't accurately describe what the Civil Rights Act of 1964 actually says even if someone printed the text of the law on the glistening taint of a trap.

Well, we did build this entire country up from the ground, invented most important modern inventions, came up with a concept for fair and equal rights. The fact that you have a first amendment is thanks to whitey. Easy to forget, huh?
but since the 60's, the globalists have been shifting the demographics and propagandizing the culture through mass media and the colleges to all be subtly (and sometimes not so much) anti-white. Unfortunate as it is, many whites and women have taken to this self-cuckery.
They didn't own the land, they had not even invented property or land rights. The Europeans settled it.

kys faggot
"That's why when Trump gave a single speech that wasn't blood and carnage everyone had orgasms of presidential-ness, uugh so presidential ugh oh so presidential so presidentiall....."
Seriously not even the audience laughs at a lot of his jokes

True dat.

Please learn English before you attempt to use metaphors.

tbh Jon Stewart gets a bit full of himself.

Trevor Noah has much more of a humble presence, and that's why I like him.

Oh noes. Emergency.

yeah I do. It says "Whitey Be Good to Niggas or Else."

He's not funny at all, but millennials think he's funny because millennials have no sense of humor, because to them "the hangover" was funny, and they've never even seen Caddyshack.

>mfw niggers keep killing each other so much, their share of the population stays the same even as other minorities outbreed whites.

and he means metaphors ! not metawhores like the women in his family

Politics doesn't have to be slapstick humor, bitch.

>Trump gave a single speech

that didn't say shit. Stop defending that fuckwad.

We
e

w
o
k
e

I support our president Donald J. Trump, the biggest IRL troll

Archer is on FX .....your a dumbass

top zozzle

Bazinga!

>I support an incompetent idiot who doesn't mind jacking up the deficit just to spite Obama

kek

Stewart went after hypocrisy on all sides, but he was still liberal. Intelligent sarcastic people are always liberal.

if so many people think hes funny and you don't sounds like you don't know whats funny.i get it he uses big words and tells the truth about your lord and savor Trump

They won't.

He's good.

you rock

Yeah but I kind of got sick of watching Stewart attack the Democrats. He really wasn't helping and I'm glad he wasn't on during the Election.

he's not even remotely funny. he doesn't even make jokes

I really love the guy, man. He's so fucking sensible. We need more people like him in this country.

samefagging this hard

with Trump as President you don't need to make jokes

Child you know not to whom you speak

lurkmore.

This

You gonna cry?

Lol