Why is Jack Black so based in this movie

i wish he would do more movies

He's talented, but has a bad agent.

My friend literally hates this movie just because of the "twas beauty that killed the beast" line.

God I loved this movie, why isn't it considered a classic? I know it's long, but it's always interesting IMO. Granted, I can see why some people wouldn't like the start.

But thats the exact same line from the original movie

because it's a inferior remake of an actual classic

and because it's only 10 years old

Slap him in the mouth for being such a bitch. That's one of the most iconic movie lines of all time.

but that's the payoff to the whole story

the 3rd act gets a little boring and drags on for too long twobh

Pic related is Blackkino. I wish he got more roles where he wasn't playing Jack Black.

the ridiculous dinosaur stampede scene

NOW WE GOT TO BLOW THIS FUCKER DOWN

Why do so many people hate this movie? The only admittedly bad part was the dinosaur stampede.

Shit I remember liking this scene for some reason, but I just watched it again and it is pretty absurd. It looks like Jackson thought he was on the set of The Hobbit or something.
Good point, haven't seen the original desu. Not sure why, probably will before Skull Island comes out because I think that movie looks sick.

>3 hrs long

That's what I hear ever time.

you should really watch the original, best film in the genre by far

too fucking long
they take more than one hour to get into the island

A new Kong movie is coming out next year, better start with the contrarianism and nostalgia right away

Oh and kong sliding on the ice, that wad kinda dumb

Glad people appreciate the fact he's the best part of the movie other than Serkis and the setting.

If none of that hour was compelling that you'd have a right to criticize it. But it worked.

I really liked him in Nacho Libre which is also a surprisingly decent comedy.

Love all the Kongs, looking forward to new Kong, there rendition of Skull Island looks good.

IMO hes actually a decent actor when not doing is "lol so randumb fart noises" comedies
hes one of those comedic actors that can actually play drama pretty well. Same thing as Jim carey from the number 23. I usually hate his stuff (apart from the mask) but that was ok

The 70s' Kong where he climbs the twin towers is terrible

Only great thing he has made since Return of the King