My bf isn't celebrating me for women's day. Ask me anything

My bf isn't celebrating me for women's day. Ask me anything

STAMPTIME!FUCKING IDIOTS WHORES...

Why not? We all know today was the day god took a pubs from Adam and made a woman from it.

Tirs or gtfo

'Cuz nothing says "strong, independent woman" like needing a special Day of Validation.

You want a celebration? Go do something worth celebrating. Your possession of a vagina does not entitle you to a "You're special!" cake.

Fucking social parasite.

I want my cake though. I do a lot already as a women and just deserve this fucking day

how big is your dick?

My boyfriend is making me run his dick right now. Some fucking women's day

You are just trying to get attention by roleplaying a soft-feminazi. Go suck your own cock.

wot?

Women deserve this, and nothing more or less:

Equal rights.
Equal responsibilities.
Equal opportunities.

Bake your own fucking cake. I don't expect my wife to wait hand-and-foot on me on some random day; show the same respect.

op can you provide a timestamp without nude? in case if this not a bait and remember that if you want respect, teach respect celebrating men's day because we are equals

>run his dick

What, are you putting a leash on it and taking it to the park for a littlw fresh air and exercise?

Here's another little surprise for you: plenty of women actually *like* giving blowjobs and pleasuring their partners, and do not regard it as a chore to be performed.

Neurotic, entitled, sexually damaged, self-important... Now why'd I go and type all that when I could have just typed "feminist"?

What the heck is women's day? Someone else mentioned that today while I was at the gas station. They said there was supposed to be a little "woman strike" where all women didn't do anything all day? Is that a real thing?

So, business as usual then I guess.

cause no one gives a fuck about the fucking day! tits or get the fuck out slut!

why havent you killed yourself yet?

Because you're angry. Why are you so angry

It's a day to celebrate me

Cause my cat needs me

Timestamp on dem tits

tit pic?

>FB_IMG

because no woman keeps selfies on her phone, she has to get them from her facebook

why are you such a nagging cunt?

your head is too big for your body. I know that's not a question but I felt I had to let you know

Are you shaved? Trimmed? Landing strip? Or?

Kill your cats before you kill yourself, problem solved but I'm sure your cats wouldl be fine without you. They're cats, they won't miss you at all

OP this plz