Guys I broke into a hot girl's icloud account but her icloud backup is incomplete and I can't download it...

Guys I broke into a hot girl's icloud account but her icloud backup is incomplete and I can't download it, is there a way to download it anyway? I will share what I find.

Other urls found in this thread:

its.yale.edu/how-to/article-how-find-your-computers-name
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Screenshots, maybe even a screen recording software might do the trick if you can't download

Login to iCloud.com on Tor and click photos, see if photo stream is turned on

it's not, I need to download her backup, but alas it's incomplete and can't

Shit outta luck user, sorry

Is the back-up in progress?

on windows icloud it says last backup incomplete.

lol did you login using your own computer without Tor?

don't worry about that I'm covered

Intrigued... how?

Are you undetected? I.e. Did you change the password to gain access?

> You could just wait it out?

He said he "broke in" and I doubt he did it on her computer so she likely got at least two notifications (password change and login)

I changed the password, I didn't use tor or similar because I know this girl just doesn't know how to trace me, it's not the first time I enter her account, she just changes the password, but she had her backup full of old shit, not tough she bought a new Iphone and has a fresh 1gb incomplete backup of new stuff, and I'm sure there's some great shit.

You're fucked, it recently changed and she'll get an email with your computer's name and IP address saying you logged in. Not winding you up, this actually happens. Try it on your own iCloud with a new device.

guys, if I wait for the download to complete, can you suggest a backup downloader? most aren't free or don't work.

my computer has only my first name, she can't get to me only with that.

use InflatableDonkey OP, you might be able to pull a partial

DERP. First name is a BIG CLUE as is your IP address which will give location. You are a retard.

Always rename your device to something irrelevant to yourself. Like, a different name or phone/computer model. E.g. if your name is Eric, then name your device as an name such as, "Christian Nokia 3310".

Who cares. He's already in there anyway. It's too late now. We should be trying to help him get the nudes.

WAIT WAIT, you mean this its.yale.edu/how-to/article-how-find-your-computers-name computer name? cause it that case is USER.

Also guys It's late night where I live, she will not know someone changed her password till 4 hours or so

Are you able to start a new backup remotely?

I don't think so, I will post nudes guys, I'm sure, just answer this please so I know if I have to worry or not.

You have to worry, the IP address is bad enough. If someone wanted to find out who you are, they could without too much hassle.

my ip address locates to a town near mine, not mine.

Doesn't matter what the IP location says online, everyone's IP address is linked to them, that's why everyone has a different one.

nude thread turned nerd thread

Because OP is an incompetent moron who can't be helped

regardless of the fact that maybe, MAYBE she could get back to me, I still have the problem of the partial backup.

Sauce?

Yes, that's it

SOMEONE PLEASE