ITT:

ITT:

Post the most punchable face you've ever seen
I'll start

At least someone thought so.

I actually couldn't punch this guy. It would just be too easy. It would be like hitting a baby or a puppy. Men don't do that shit.

>this fag needs to meet the front of my car at full speed

I have seriously never wanted to punch a face as much as milo's

I never really had a problem with the guy, dude's a fuckin pedo creep tho

him and people like him are what killed vine

fucking narcissists

Everyone and anyone that voted for hillary.

>Milo's a gross pedo creep

>anyone got some more Loli? It's OK 'cause it's drawn.

Sup Forums everyone

Here

who?

I HATE feminists. Man spreading...really?
I want to punch every single one of them in the face.
I've dated a feminist. EVERYTHING I did was misogynistic to her. It was a fucking nightmare.
Sorry you females weren't born with cocks. Sorry we're stronger, faster, more emotionally stable. We're not equal.
So holding the door for a female so she can walk in before me is sexist now? ARE YOU FEMALES RETARDED??
I also dated a girl that thought all reality tv shows were real. How could one be that dense?
You know what? Fuck them all. Fuck all females. The ones that have any intelligence what so ever are becoming a nightmare to be around. Everything has to be backed with a cause...everything is a protest..
And then the ones that you think are great to date have already posted nude photos of themselves somewhere over the internet for all your friends to find. Fantastic.

For all you virgins out there...count your lucky strikes you don't have to deal with the bullshit just for a bit of pussy.
Femanons, you are becoming the worst kind of people to be around.

he is officially a con artist

So you became a faggot?

literally who?

LMAO. he got rekt.

Keep crying bitch

ditto

Mind as well at this point. It would be awesome to be "life partners" with a dude without ever having to be sexual. If you wanted pussy for a night, you go fuck a female. Then you would come back and hang out all day with a chill dude. That way you never have to worry about kids, you still reap the marriage benefits, and you get to fuck the feminist fucks whenever youre horny.
It's the perfect situation. Females suck to be around and they know it. Thats why majority of them don't have other female friends. They cant stand each other, and guess what...neither can we!! We hate you.
Our dicks are attracted toward you, that's it.

he literally pissed himself too; fashfags are the biggest fucking losers lol

It's a two-way tie

This guy and Armond White are the cringiest, edgiest fuckwits in the entire world.

The kid was mentally disabled. She was charged for a hate crime. Do your research before posting, moron.

THIS FUCKIN GUY

this

I HATE feminists. Man spreading...really?
I want to punch every single one of them in the face.
I've dated a feminist. EVERYTHING I did was misogynistic to her. It was a fucking nightmare.
Sorry you females weren't born with cocks. Sorry we're stronger, faster, more emotionally stable. We're not equal.
So holding the door for a female so she can walk in before me is sexist now? ARE YOU FEMALES RETARDED??
I also dated a girl that thought all reality tv shows were real. How could one be that dense?
You know what? Fuck them all. Fuck all females. The ones that have any intelligence what so ever are becoming a nightmare to be around. Everything has to be backed with a cause...everything is a protest..
And then the ones that you think are great to date have already posted nude photos of themselves somewhere over the internet for all your friends to find. Fantastic.

For all you virgins out there...count your lucky strikes you don't have to deal with the bullshit just for a bit of pussy.
Femanons, you are becoming the worst kind of people to be around.

another dumb femanon.
tits or gtfo

>tfw Trump cucked him at a speaking event so hard he pissed his pants

this fascist.

wrong gender. try again. you have a 50/50 chance.

get in line.

yuck shes so nasty

>trump is about hatred
>goes out and hates
the left is a tough cookie to crack i tell ya what

>you have a 50/50 chance
EXCUSE ME THERE ARE 75 KNOWN GENDERS SHITLORD

Lies. Nice try though. I am used to lies coming from Sup Forums . 99% of Sup Forums is just lies and misinformation.

I don't get the joke.

>8 years

hbomberguy

>I don't get the joke
Liberalism

this

>He believes the garbage he reads on Sup Forums

What the fuck is he doing? I would've knocked her ass out the first blow

My little sister. If I can't fuck her then I want to punch her

i'd punch his bitch ass into the not-current year

Cry Hard 2: Cry Another Day
starring Bruce Willis and you

look at her arms. She is fit.

lol
there's nothing wrong with trump
hillary a shit
repubs can't win their way out of a wet paper bag
burnie got conned
there was nothing else that could have happened, deal with it

I for one will enjoy watching everything burn and I am quite pleased with the way things have been playing out, scandals, violence and all.

Yet you didn't refute my point that Sup Forums is constantly lying about everything.

Lot of same fagging in this thread..Or just butthurt cucks. Regardless,

>mfw

Doesn't mean shit, her arms cant stop me from clocking her in the jaw

Post yours. That's my answer.

t. Russian

>pic

>Yet you didn't refute my point
What makes you think you deserve attention other than derision? Nobody has to take you seriously, now post your shitty mismatched tits.

>Trump is literally Hitler

ITT: People who have never punched anyone

post a pic of your arms when you were her age then, faggot.

>Things made up by Sup Forums for 200

virgin neckbeard detected

Punchable faces, not fuckable faces.

I'm pretty much built like the kid in the video

Also I'm 19 so I can't be much older than them, could still knock her ass out. Not about strength

Did you hear about the underage rape charge that Trump settled out of court?
It was mysteriously dropped just before the election.

lol he still believes that shit

Not inaccurate. The existing establishment needs to be thoroughly burnt out and rebuilt.

Trump is not literally Hitler, he just shares some of Hitler's ideals and worldviews.

I doubt she is 19 or even 18 for that matter.

agreed

DONALD J. DRUMPF THE BIGOTED FASCIST MANBABY WHO IS RUINING OUR COUNTRY WITH HIS EVIL ISLAMOPHOBIC RASICM AND INTOLERANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>"I love cock, and I don't just mean cock, I mean cheesy smelly haven't-showered-since-2001 rot-cock, you know? The kind of smell that makes mortal men vomit, THAT'S my preferred phallus for fellatio" -user on Sup Forums

To the fucking waterline, user.

They look 16, I'm the size of a 13yo

this isn't a cringe thread

Trump, or should I say Bannon, is really obsessed with Islam. I hear he has a new Muslim Ban out.

She's got my vote

what has this board become

>>>sage

>Bannon
Bannon, RACE Bannon? You bigot.

this nigger rite hur

Agreed. Hardcore liberal here -- I want to kick that bitchass face in.

Ben Affleck's impression of him on snl was really funny, though it didn't get as much laughter as it should because it was one of those things that was disturbingly realistic.

Yeah, I hear he sucks dick, too.

He started his career as a fucking sports announcer. My team vs yours. That's all he cares about.

*Black dicks

That's young Pence. Race Bannon is fake news.

>Man spreading...really?

I'm on board with awareness of this when it's someone taking up two seats on the subway -- niggers especially do it all the time.

Actually, if you aren't in a city with a subway with facing-bench-style seating, then you have nothing to bitch about with manspreading, because that's the only place complaints about it were ever supposed to be. It's only because the story got onto the TV news that non-city-people started talking about it and seeing it either as a threat to manliness or a threat to feminism, and then it went back and forth from there.

This board is completly fucked now. Hey let's hang out on Sup Forums because cool kids.. Now it's full of you fucking libtards.

This thread is why we decided not to buy Sup Forums and leave it in the hands of the druggie nip.. We out.

why? he's a pretty cool black dude, not a dindu

Why are you still here, normalfag? Get AIDS