Change my view on PB

This is a garbage poptimist trash.

I still love Gorillaz, but this is their worst album by far.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Uh9_Z3AOTM&t=30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But it's their best album.

forgot to add "album" to the end of the first sentence whoops

It's really not. It's pop mainstream trash. Their new album is less pop than this actual dumpster album.

I've still yet to get into Gorillaz but I've been seeing a lot of threads lately. Give me peak Gorillaz, I wanna hear the best Damon has.

demon days

>It's pop mainstream trash.
Gorillaz has always meant to be mainstream pop you retard. Jamie and Damon came up with the idea of Gorillaz watching MTV for fuck sake. If you hate mainstream pop music, you probably shouldn't be listening to a group that's meant to be mainstream pop.

BY FARR!!!!!!!!!!

Y

F

A

R

There's nothing remarkable about them.

OP here. Listen to Demon Days all the way through. Then S/T, then the Fall. The Fall is their very best IMO. Plastic Beach is shit.

But you're right
One of my least favourite albums of all time

>least favourite
damn

OP here again- Humanz is good. The singles were all shit except for Saturnz and Andromeda. Most of the instrumentals are uninspiring and boring, like Submission, Charger, and Out of Body.

Hallelujah Money is WOAT. Absolute trash

Will do.

Plastic Beach was the Gorillaz' true turning point into the synthpop world that they were toying with a bit in DD. It's not for everyone, sure. I just have a mancrush on Damon.

No, the Fall was. Plastic Beach was just a bunch of jumbled optimist idiot music.

do NOT listen to this guy. >The Fall is their very best
literally their worst album, miles below the other albums, and really more of an experiment rather than being a "proper gorillaz album." damon just made it on his ipad while on tour for plastic beach.

it's not entirely bad and there's some great tracks but as a whole it's mediocre. idk if op just likes it the most because its the most "experimental" and the least "poptimist" or if hes just a moron with shit opinions. probably both

the first 3 gorillaz albums (haven't yet listened to humanz desu) are all pretty great and consistent so it's hard to pick a best one. most would say demon days though. plastic beach has great highs (empire ants (the best gorillaz song), on melancholy hill, stylo) but demon days is probably more consistent overall.

The Fall is the best album. Every song is perfect (except maybe the last one) but every song puts you into a different mood.

Plastic Beach just makes you mad at whoever decided to devote time to that piece of trash. Empire Ants is Gorillaz trying to be cool and experimental, and obviously it didn't work.

>The Fall is the best album. Every song is perfect
>Empire Ants is Gorillaz trying to be cool and experimental, and obviously it didn't work.
user you have awful taste and no one agrees with you

>poptimist
what? you don't use that to describe music

actually st is their best
its just so fucking tight

Leave.

Listen to S/T.
It's their absolute best album imo.
It's got a mix of everything, it truly familiarizes you with Gorillaz

>but this is their worst album by far.
Humanz is worse. Much, much worse. Humanz makes Plastic Beach look like Album of the Century.

The fall is defintely their best album. You can tell because all the poptimists put it as their worst.

This. Both st and Demon Days are great to listen to as full albums, in addition to their great singles. But overall, st wins it by a bit.

So The Fall is really polarizing clearly. What kind of taste would I have to have to enjoy it?

Pop =/= Bad.

I got it the day it came out, listened to it programming at work with sennheisers and adderall. Was disappointed as fuck. I like Empire Ants, the title song, and To Binge though.

good taste

I guess Demon Days is their peak but you should just listen chronologically

It grew on me a lot lately, I just needed to delete everything before Rhinestone Eyes, and then Superfast Jellyfish and Sweepstakes. Then it's great, especially Empire Ants and Some Kind of Nature and a few others.

The Fall is Damon fucking around with an iPad while he was bored in his hotel room

youtube.com/watch?v=0Uh9_Z3AOTM&t=30s

nope that would be humanz

>Removing sweepstakes
I guess you aint a winner

stop

Demon Days, it's the one with less filler and also embodies the more mature sound they couldn't achieve with their s/t. also PB is utter shit, it has a lot of filler and some decent tunes but that's about it.

He's right though
Anyone on Sup Forums who thinks Humanz is good needs to leave

Does anyone else remember Gorillaz Final Drive?

No, he needs to stop shilling his terrible video in every Gorillaz thread. He does it on Sup Forums too.

no, you need to kill yourself for liking humanz

Dude do you just go into Gorillaz threads and shit them up for the meme of it? Also why are you namefagging? This isn't fucking Reddit.

This, Plastic Beach is best, my eyes opened recently

I think you just try to rustle some jimbonies right now, and I appreciate you keeping us on our toes, always keeping us vigilant against shithead baiters

Its their best album, you retard

no I want you to feel bad if you like humanz
>this isn't fucking reddit
then get out

>then get out

>I'm using this site incorrectly so you need to leave.

Demon Days>Gorillaz>G-Sides

I don't see how this is too poppy, I find it boring though except for Stylo
Demon Days > S/T > Humanz > Plastic Beach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the music I made when I first torrented ableton >>> The Fall

>forgetting D-Sides

Are you going to have the same opinion your entire life?

>You don't share the same opinion as me so YOU'RE WRONG AND I WANT YOU TO FEEL BAD FOR LIKING IT REEEEEEEEEEEE

You're LITERALLY autistic

two words
rhinestone eyes

Kek saved.