I have over 300 matches on tinder

I have over 300 matches on tinder

If you don't get a lot of matches, show me your profile and I'll fix it up for you

(just did it for my roommate and now his is pimp, I'm in the mood to continue)

Shit I got 900 and have been on for a month only. Just be handsome and ask a fun short fun question in your bio.

Girls will match and message you with their answer.

Easy peasy

Where are you guys at? I'm on a college campus and a lot of girls I talk to say they don't really do Tinder that much anymore, like it's dying out.

My roommate's issue was his pictures were complete shit

Horrible lighting, bad angles, blurry selfies

No self respecting woman would swipe on that garbage

tinder is a dead meme

Boston yo. 600 matches reporting in

Good one. I'm texting like 5 chicks off it at a time

Thank god how?

Toronto

Also bumble is the new tinder here

Same tips apply

nice bait
>texting
you ain't getting anything so whats the point other than to be a cuck your whole life

Just started this shit an hour ago. How do I change my work so it does't look like I'm a jobless bum?

Mad ugly Sup Forumsirgin detected

That's what I figured. Unfortunately as an only barely handsome guy despite putting my top pics on my profile it's even more of a stretch on Bumble which blows. Tinder's been dying for weeks, and for my more attractive roommate too.

Make sure you have high quality images bro. How attractive would you say you are?

Bios can't be longer than 1-2 sentences

On fb, you can change it without it posting publically

nigga you got roasted

>Sup Forumsirgin please kill youself

Btw never get a solid answer from girls, but do they care about mutual friends? It's been hit or miss they're all over the place. I don't give a fuck, but what do you guys think

>(you)

Meh, i guess here it is
Im not bad looking and i get the occasional match but nothing too consistent.

>filename related

we get it, you can't finesse

I'd suggest maybe a picture that isn't right up in your face as the first one. Good quality and good angle and lighting though, but I feel maybe it's too in your face.

300 is a joke.

I can lift a fully-grown horse above my head, and I can hold my breath for ten minutes. To settle a wager, I once ate a pound of P.B. Fouke's strongest badger poison and then ran a mile in the nude. I cannot feel pain, and I can see for two miles unaided by a lens. No man can kill me. I have beaten a man of every race in formal combat, including a Turk, a Pygmy Negro Man and a rare Deepwater Jew. A medical doctor and two priests have written and signed a document confirming that I have no soul. There is no species of fauna in America which I have not personally killed and skinned. I will never sire a child because I loathe women. I bathe only once a year in an icy pond. I have burnt down one church per month for the last thirty years, and I will never be brought to justice because all lawmen fear me.

Best bio

This is my current layout

You legitimately look autistic no joke sorry dude

It's fine. It's one mad virgin that has nothing better to do.

Too much bio dude. I don't even click the picture.

Think about how you swipe: I usually look at the first two pics and make my decision, rarely read the bio.

I agree with other user, too in your face. Maybe get one with your friends? Literally what I just did with my roommate is used his s7 (nice camera) and took a bunch of different pictures of us around the house

LOL at ppl who still use tinder...

What do you use?

Didn't know phones show your sex status in the top left

I have my occupation on FB, but it won't show up on Tinder.
Like, it's not a huge deal, but I just assume if a girl sees I don't have a job they'll assume I'm a broke bitch.

Whatchyu Talkin' About?!

I honestly had no idea, i always was told i had a strong jawline so i sort of went with it. Thanks for telling me Sup Forumsros

Too many selfie looking images. Get some action shots bro!

Get some with more people. Don't have more than 3

Bio only a couple of lines

Holy shit the cringe.

You aren't bad looking, don't listen to the troll. Have you ever considered getting /fit/?

Maybe get rid of the skinny ass beach one

1. More pics of you with friends / doing stuff, less of right up in your face.
2. Consider working out a bit, but your choice.
3. In regards to the bio:
a. Get rid of "if that makes a difference", just say your height, don't add phrases that sound like you're second guessing anything.
b. Puns are good but that one is questionable... Maybe it's just not my kinda pun idk
c. Too long, make it short and sweet.

fucking lol'd

Everyone makes that joke. I've slept with over 130 girls thanks to tinder, a different girl every week, sometimes more. I've taken a few girls virginity. One girl messaged me the next day saying "I feel I gave my virginity to a stranger," that's what exactly what you did.

>tfw my only redeeming qualities are because I'm depressed, I've got moments of "can be a pretty funny guy" and I'm empathetic and try to help people
I honestly don't even bother with stuff like Tinder. I have a Whisper and only send messages when something piques my interest or someone's asking for advice. I'm not getting laid, but at least I'm not delusional. I know where I stand, so I know what to expect.

How the fuck can I see how many matches I have?

My bar doesn't show shit

I use reality. Going out naturally meeting people.
I'm dating someone now, and she didn't use tinder and it's definitely not because she couldn't be a hit on that, it's because like me, the type of person she wanted to meet wasn't the type of individual who would use such an app. I mean I get it if you're in high school or college or youre from a generation that unfortunately and progressively knows or chooses no other alternative.
I've been on tons of tinder dates when it first came out and it just never became anything more than a one night stand or a few nights of fun or a new friend. It's like the Woody Allen via Groucho Marx joke quoted in Annie Hall, "I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member" just as I would never want to find a significant other, partner, or lover that would use something like twitter to find such a thing. And thankfully I have, we've been together for over a year now.

TINDER*

Ill have to go out and get a few pics with some friends but how does this look?

That's an old screen cap of my account. Now a days they put an update that hides your total for my android phone anyway. I was at 2500 matches at one point

be honest how hard did you have to refrain yourself from writing "millenials"

Adorable

Didn't know anyone used Tinder for the intention of more than a one night stand

You're a hero

Fun fact: if you were born within 1980 and 1995, you're a millennial.

Yeah I have no idea how many I have. I'd guess maybe 1000

You need to do a photoshoot hombre. Selfies never work

Look at chick's pictures, it's all pics someone else has taken.

The puns like is kind of weak. What are some things you like doing? your height is definitely a plus though

Next time you get a match while swiping click "share" and it'll tell you how many matches you're at. You don't need to actually click send

you got any example questions for a bio
i went with a vincent VG quote cos i'm an edgelord
don't have anything quippy on tap

All help appreciated bio incoming

Bio

that face isnt cute it just makes you look like you wore diapers until highschool and had to be fed babyfood by a stay-at-home nanny

also brush your goddamn hair it's not 2008 anymore

What's up with your tongue in like 4/5 pictures? They're also all selfies. This shit works for snapchat only dude

Why is your tongue out in every pic. Can you not take any interesting pictures? Boring as fuck

remove all pics except first one, too many selfies. Also a selfie with headphones is cringier then you think

tinder fucking sucks, we have a local hookup website where i live. after being vetted and doing my newbie time i get random messages from women who live close by asking me to come over or if they can come to me. basically just have to not be a jackass and pussy rains because they bounce all the shit tear guys.
>pic related - girl that hit me up the other day

dude im not trying to be a dick but why the fuck u sticking your tongue out in all ur pics. ur a normal/decent looking dude stop that shit!

You're pretty cute tbh. Got any better pictures?

Honestly, the closer to a professional picture that shit looks, the better you will look to the girl

I have no friends to take my pictures or to take pictures with

What is with the tongue and the lower case I(s) in your bio?

Delete everything and just make your bio "Going to teach English around the world when I graduate, who's coming with?"

Easy

Chicks love travelling

Voulla, prepare for pussy

No not really thats about as good as they get i only have one picture i took with friends i could add that one

It's not about professional it's about interesting. His pictures are.all lame bathroom mirror level selfies. Plus he's doing a fucking duckface equivalent. Totally not selfaware which is why he relies on losers on b for girl advice.

I don't know its a weird habit i guess

Word ty, just ran out of swipes lol

Before you get girls you need to get friends my man

Sure you are

>>Voulla

where do you live? Was she mexican?

this

I'm the guy with over 1700 matches. None of my pics how me with my friends. It's not mandatory

Some girl matched me today with something similar and asked me to move to thailand with her in two months...

That user is right man. Get some action shots or something. Also, it's obvious you took all these pics at the same time (you're wearing the same two shirts)

Switch it up amigo. Chicks want something fresh

Update. Any better?

If you come off as suave enough and look 8+/10 then it's fine yeah. In many other cases it may be very helpful. In any case it can't hurt.

>studying english in college

god damn it

Colorado and yes, but really white bred

I only own 4 t shirts i wish i was lying i have no sense of fashion, dark t's and blue jeans with a hoodie to change it up has been my everyday attire since i was in middle school

literally remove all pictures with tongue out
from every social media

this

Sauve? I don't think so. When I look at girls profiles I only care about how many cute pics of themselves they have. Don't force a group picture just to have a pic where you arent forever alone. It's as lame as having an obvious "I have a car" picture where you're awkwardly leaning on it and there's nothing else to the pic.

Redditard detected.

Duly noted

300 girls would not match with such a dark man.

tongue still out for no reason. dude.

You need to. develope as a human being man, learn what you like and dress accordingly. This also will give you a confidence bonus

I'm also a robot and have the worst tinder game in the world anyone have tips on how to close the deal over tinder? I've maybe gotten 3 lays out of tinder over the course of the multiple years i've had it. Pitiful imo lol. I can do okay in person but for some reason my texting game blows bbc

Yeah i agree with you thanks for the advice. I guess i see this way of dressing as "safe" or whatever but as a result i dress like a kid when i'm 22 years old lol.
So what's your tinder profile like i can to help you out with yours

>action shots

What

Every guy goes through this adolescent phase bro, don't let it get you down. Just remain an adventurer and your life should be okay

get rid of picture 3, 4 and 6

I have hundreds of matches, but kind of just use it for fun, not to get laid

My roommate last year would fuck a different chick every week on tinder.

You know how? He had good pics, didn't even have a bio and would say:

"Are you from the hood? Cause I'd like to ghetto hold of that booty"

They'd laugh and he would tell them to come over that weekend.

Don't try too hard. Chicks just want to fuck too.

Doing a backflip into a pool or some shit, is it that hard a concept?

A good one is always "give me your best joke" or some variant of that

I'm not auditioning for a fucking stunt team m80

Ya these people who say you need a group pic or a stunt/action pic don't know what they're talking about. Just having nice interesting pics of yourself, outdoors is always good. The other guy who posted earlier had 5 pics in the same room pretty much.

Man, you don't sound very fun at all

Trust me, doing a backflip is easier than getting laid on tinder

Most of the time i try to start a conversation with a hey whats up, or an hola, or how are you, and like 80% of the time i get no response i don't understand it, like even if thats generic who doesn't respond to how are you lol?
What's a good way to start a conversation and actually have a girl respond?

Are you retarded?

Any moron can flip into a pool, its water