What should i watch if im 20 and nihilistic?

What should i watch if im 20 and nihilistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qiw2i8fKTAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bomeme Redditman

I'm 20 and nihilistic and I'm watching The Sopranos. 10/10 stuff so far, almost done with the first season.

>nihilistic

an oncoming train viewed from the tracks

Deadpool.

>20 and nihilistic

You're gonna look back on yourself in 7 years and laugh at how stupid you were.

Think about it though, dude. Nothing really matters. There's like no point in suicide.

Why bother telling people your nihilistic if nothing matters?

you*re

dude, woah, like, dude

Why shouldn't I? Doesn't really matter, does it? Just think about it, bro.

watch Koyaniskaatsi and then an hero you egdelord

There are nihilists and then there's cunts who shitpost like this.
If you put your question like this: "If I would be 20 and nihilist...". That would be better and would save you the edgy you have.

" We belive in nothing Mr Lebowski "

nihilists are just hipster emos
down the road, not across the street
faggot

Why shouldn't you kill yourself then? Just think about it, bro.

Repo Man.

i look at myself right and laff at how stupid i am

Programmed not to

There's like no reason to though.

This

There are about 10 guys where I work that a 18-24 and nihilistic. Translation: "Im angry because i cant get laid, i dont have money and Im jealous of guys with cute girlfriends"

Saying you are nihilistic is just a pathetic rewording of the truth: you are a whiny, lazy faggot.

Little Miss Sunshine.

This, OP

Also, A Serious Man

Sauna
Bitter Lake
You should also read the Incal

theres no reason to live either

Just because nothing matters doesn't mean I can't at least have a bit of fun while i'm here.

Fucking cop out. You're full of shit.

no choice

good job with that bait OP, you got a lot of retards

Earthly pleasures that you might as well take advantage of in your short time here

you cant have fun, that would mean something mattered

I cant banepost

the end of a gun barrel

This genius's entire filmography.

Why? Something doesn't have to matter for it to be fun.

yes it does
"there no such thing as a selfless act"
you do it because it matters to you, otherwise there would be no point in doing it

Sometimes I wake up so nihilistic I don't even eat because nothing matters and have several existential crises before mom drops me off at school

If you're a loyal baneposter then when you die either you become part of the rising fire or you get on CIA's flight plan depending on who you thought was in the right.

It obviously matters to you, thinking everyone out there should know about, and care for, your shitty ideals, when in reality no one gives a shit and even wants to hear them.

I tell myself I bear witness, but the real answer is that it's obviously my programming, and I lack the constitution for suicide.

Bear witness to what?

Dude, just chill and smoke some bud. It'll really give you some perspective on these things.

people do pointless things all the time

You're the second worse to a nihilist.

It doesn't really matter does it?

Birdman

>nihilistic

lol stop thinking you're cool for using words you heard in a Gen Ed class

But that's hedonism.

Any movies for a guy like me with a wicked sense of humor?

I could probably banepost for eternity desu

That's a long time.

the freak show that is reality

It really works, my man.

Collateral. You'll love the bad guy

American Beauty
Waking Life
Fight Club

whenever I hear 'nihilist' I think
>'but mom why should I do my homework when nothing matters anyway and we are all gonna disappear into stardust, come on!!'

grow up

children's cartoons

>nihilistic
>not existentialistic
It's time to grow up my friend but I doubt that you even have the philosophical background to talk about nihilism/existentialism.

you realise I was mocking nihilism right?

youtu.be/qiw2i8fKTAo

I know exactly what you were doing. Just because you have infantile depictions of nihilism that you've made for yourself doesn't detract it form being a genuine ideology.

Fight Club
Drive
Dark Knight

The list could go on...

*tips*
How do you know if someone is a nihilist? They will tell you. What does Nhilism have to do with Sup Forums? Nothing. Nihilism is the new fedora tipper ideology edgy teenagers subscribe to so they look 'mysterious', they don't care about the ideology itself, they only care about telling everybody they believe it. Its not the ideology itself that's stupid, its people like you

This.

I get it, I've been there, and there's still moments where I think "none of it really matters", but you'll change your mind with age if you're not weak. Nihilism is submission, not an enlightened epiphany.

ARe you stupid or something? Nihilism is like the opposite of "ideology."

Are retards really falling for this obvious bait? We need an autism genocide, preferably soon.

It's all so tiring, arguing with peons such as these.

>just having nihilistic thoughts at 20
Not trying to be snobbish but jesus fuck man that was me at like 14

fuck off rust

Classic

Because I don't feel like it. You can go kill yourself for everyone's benefit though.

Big Lebowski

Nothing, whats the point?

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

Essential nihilsmcore

literally me

Smoke trees and listen to Eccojams.

Serious answer to a non-serious question: Bojack Horseman

whats your novel about nerd

Why you nihilistic, OP?

Your mom having sex with strangers followed by this

Just because nothing matters objectively on the grand scale of things, doesn't mean things don't matter to your own subjective consciousness.

Looking forward to it

What a fucking faggot

Suicide Squad

>nothing matters objectively on the grand scale of things, doesn't mean things don't matter to your own subjective consciousness.
Nihilism-cure is when you realize this is totally backwards, and actually nothing means anything to you subjectively because of your limited experience of reality but on a large scale history contains epic upheavals and sagas filled with "meaning" and "beauty" and all that bullshit

Because you're already going to die.

t. guy with suicidal thoughts since he was 7