Hey Sup Forums what is the answer to this?

Hey Sup Forums what is the answer to this?

Excuse me kind sir but Drumpf is an evil bigot and if you support him we want you to know we do not much care for you racists over here at 4 Chan. com so please leave the racism at the door, fren.

Cool, but can you help with my question?

yOUU KIKE LOVERS Caused it and by GOD will YOU PAY FOR IT. DEATh to AMERICA!!!

160 or autism

160 why do people post these things?

Retards

Explain your mathematical procedure

60 aye?

If they're retards what's the answer

PEMDAS, but given that exponent is within parentheses, this goes first. So, equation goes:
7+(6*(5^2)+3)
7+(6*25+3)
7+(150+3)
7+153

Fuck off back to CTR, shareblue, or whatever you're calling yourselves now, Schlomo.

We're going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN and there is not a goddamn thing you fucks can go about it.

That's all you got? Why don't you show your face? Oh that's right you are afraid that the NSA is going track your face an come to your house and take you to a back room and cut your head off. ALL the FAKE NEWS that JONES HAS BEEN TELLING YOU!

oh, im retarded. i meant 160

dicks.

Holy fuck you guys are mongloides!
The answer isn't ether 310 or 160
It all depends on how you do the math because there are multiple ways to do it

How much *are* you getting paid to shit up Sup Forums, CTR? And you do realize it's like pissing in an ocean of piss, right?

kill yourself

I forgot to mention that the answer is both

No, nigger. There is one way to do it. See Answer comes complete with work shown. Copy/paste first equation into calculator.

6X5= 30

30^2=900
900+7+3=910

ANSWER IS 910

Go back to high school

literally retarded

>Being this retarded

If dubs the answer is 12

See
Checkmate, retards.

lol. Please. Do so. I live in a state where trespassers can (and will) be shot (to death) legally.

Don't worry though, nigger lover. There's plenty of rope to go around. We'll let you decide: would you prefer to become a wind chime for a tree, street lamp, or bridge?

>kek commands it

Look, man. I'm just saying Kek ain't the best at math and that shit only works on Sup Forums.