Just found out the person who sexually assaulted me in school is about to have a great career

Just found out the person who sexually assaulted me in school is about to have a great career.

Nothing happened to him then because family money/connections and my country's fucked up stance towards immigrants. The case was never investigated and closed prematurely. I was threatened by his friends in school, fucking teachers nobody stopped them, they took it online.

I've been fifty shades of fucked up since. I still haven't learned to sleep, eat, function out of a dissociated fugue. Forget actually having fulfilling relationships.

All I want is revenge. I want it slow, humiliating, and I want him to live in fear hiding from his shadows. Idc where I end up because I'm already fucked. Nothing would make me happier than some karma.

What should I do towards this end.

Are you a woman?

Yes.

also what happened?

are you in east asia by chance?

Stop making shit up, asshole.

The more you dwell on it the more it will consume you user. Learn to live and move forward in your life. It is not an easy task, but the road you are on can be built to be strong. Don't let anything take you down.

>Tits and stamp faggot

He assaulted me while armed one day when I left the school particularly late. then threatened me if I ever told anyone that he'll come after my family.
I reported it anyway. Once it got to the name and description stage they suddenly seemed to totally lose interest in what happened, but said they'd investigate. They definitely interviewed him at the very least since he knows I made the report but nothing came if it.

this

You got what you deserved you stupid bitch.

I will never forget it as much as I want to. All I want is to make him feel a little bit of what I did for a long time.

I will never forget it as much as I want to. All I want is to make him feel the way he did to me.

Cut off dominant hand. A permanent reminder of what happens to people that cross you. Do it with a cleaver

Fuck off to .reddit. Those fags will care.

Havent seen any timestamped tits yet, rither. So hurry up.

tits or gtfo. those are the rules of this shithole. you should know that OP. know serious answers until then

I think it's very admirable that you slept with him, kept quiet, and allowed him to become a successful and productive member of society. Good on that guy!

So many lonely bitter men in this thread.

bitch you think you're on tumblr? fuck off

Tits or GTFO

gr8 b8 m8 8/8

Hello newfag redditor

what race are you?

Nigger

Yes user, I do sense much bitterness here.

He is an immigrant from Turkey. Nobody native here would willingly sleep with him for a number of reasons.

HAI GUISE. IM OP AND IM A TRANSNIGGERFAGGOTRETARD-QUEER SHIT GENDER. HHHUUUUUURRRRRRRRR DUUUUUUURRRRR RAAAAAAAAPE! RAAAPE!
BLVKBLBHKLBHKMB HUR DURRR DURRRR.

HURRRRRRRRRRR!!!

>Pic related, my mangina

Bitch is jealous because a good boyfriend dumped her. Now she's trying to get revenge just because. Bitches be bitches, nothing to see here

Then put a bullet in his head and call it good. Otherwise stop fucking whining about it.

/thread

Hire a bully

this is incredibly infuriating, and I hope you'll be able to overcome it

what is his facebook

Simple. Make a Facebook post stating that he raped you, state the emotional turmoil you have been through. Then tag him and everyone on his friends list. For good measure screenshot that shit and send to his employer. no job. no future

> Nobody native here would willingly sleep with him for a number of reasons.

i can think of 1 reason

>a great career.

I wouldn't come here for support tbh but a girl I dated was raped and she couldn't get revenge either, it took her some time but she's pulling through. just seek help on those who care about you, not in this fucking shithole