Can we get a thread about this faggot?

can we get a thread about this faggot?

searching for all screenshots of chats, pics of him, everything that has to do with what happened

Other urls found in this thread:

boevennieuws.nl/video/audio-opnames-moordenaar-marcel-hesse/
youtu.be/D89-gv_mnXM
forum.deathaddict.com/threads/marcel-heße-marcel-hesse-on-the-run-after-killing-a-9-year-old-boy-updated-info-03-08-17.5681/
interpol.int/notice/search/wanted
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724571547
youtube.com/watch?v=EHquizjUOw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He made a snuff video, right?

i think so, but the police didnt publish it

nope there is no video. police said he bragged about it online (referencing the post he himself made on Sup Forums after killing the women), media spun it to "he posted a video on the darkweb". police has since clarified what they ment and some newsoutlets have edited their articles.

i head that police had the video, saw it and thought its too horrible to show to the public

Police said it was a mistake there is no video only pictures

is OP's pic for ants? jesus christ

first fucking pic i found on google, sorry

still waiting for somebody with the chats

Killed some Muslims in the name of Jihad or something

no he killed a 9 year old cause he was too dumb to kill himself

right, the police got their hands on the video which NO ONE ELSE ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET SAW/SAVED?

i've been in all these threads since the beginning (minus the ones i was asleep) and i have yet to see anyone post a screencap of even a single frame from that video. actually i dont think i have seen a single person even just claiming they have seen it.

Actually when maruseru-tan personally posted pics of murder #2, he said himself that there was no video.

guy looks like a little faggot. i read that a gang of bikers are out to get him before the police. he will beg for mercy for sure.

yep, yesterday 200 bandidos arrived in Herne

i've seen some people claiming that they saw a "the video" but probably were just trolls, i don't think that there is a video at all

Good what a piece of shut for the crimes he committed

Didn't he claim yesterday to post a timestamp this night and one today?

-SG (you may remember me as friend of friend of Marcel)

The 9 year old kid's stepfather is part of that biker gang, so yeah they're probably gonna gut the fucker alive.

type: marcel hesse death addicts
Into google, go to the top result and you will find a forum page with all of the pics and screen caps.

Got all the pictures including screen caps

oh yeah, fuck this guy.

the voice clips are probably fake by the way.
in them, the person speaking stated that he pulled out his first victim's intestines.

considering the fact that the step-father attempted cpr and didn't mention the intestines, we can safely assume that they're fake, i guess.

Brace yourselves for this endless cancer.

You faggots keep fucking up and posting your illegal shit here that no one cares about, and advertising this place to shit and back. You're the cancer that ruined this fucking place, telling all your faggot friends to come here like "kek legion omg zozzle". You dumb faggots.

blame the marcels friend who posted on here in the first place. Who then by the way informed police and media that it was posted here. Its clear as day on the bild paper naming Sup Forums.

the pics of the murder seem to be fake imo

kill guy has too much fcking hair on his arms to be 9

thats his second kill, the woman. More than one kill possibly 3.

Actually many care about this. It's the first time ever a murderer interacts with an online community while he's on the run (as far as i know)
No wonder people are interested

-SG

He said "Jaden's guts are really gross" which doesn't explicitly mean he pulled the kid's guts out. Maybe he fondled them through the cuts or something, this whole part isn't confirmed but likely.

Audio clips i posted are real.

This sick fuck

any way to get the vid?

"Jadens Eingeweide fühlen sich total komisch an, man kann die einfach so rausziehen."
"Jaden's intestines feel really strange, one can simply pull them out like that."

well?

THERE IS NO VIDEO!
THERE IS NO VIDEO!
THERE IS NO VIDEO!

FFS

source?

He stabbed a nine year old to death, probably tortured too, can't imagine the pain or what the kid felt before dying or what he was thinking. The strange part is he was smart enough to use the dark web, but not enough to understand any empathy.

-SG

New info to me, i can't understand the audio myself.

Checked and yea sad isn't it. But obviously he has more than one or two screws loose, psychopathic possibly which is why he couldnt kill himself so had to take it out on others.

I don't have the original links to the files that were posted anymore but all three were put together into one on this site: boevennieuws.nl/video/audio-opnames-moordenaar-marcel-hesse/

anyone got the translated pic version that keeps getting posted? thanks

what a sick fuck
you dont wanna know what the father gonna do with him when they find him

there you go user

thanks

What am i looking at?

apparently the 2nd? murder

nah its not. 3 years ago or so a guy from the states strangled his girlfriend and Posted pics on Sup Forums and talked About what He was planning to do and stuff

Shit man. So what i got from the other thread is, he wants to an hero, failed, killed a kid and another dude and is on the run?

Why tho

He jumped states (apparently) and killed the woman (yes woman), there was hints that he was waiting for her teen daughter to come home however did not post after this. Essentially the first thread of the boy being killed was done by Marcels friend , the second which contained pictures of this murdered woman (with multiple accurate time stamps as well) was Marcel himself.

oh yeah it even says 2k16

Valhalla awaits him

any way to get the pics from 2nd thread?

it's great that he's too much of a pussy to kill himself, because that means that the biker gang will eventually get him. even if the police gets him, there will probably be an "accident" in prison. trust me

where is the thread marcel posted himself please?

This is one also type "marcel hesse death addicts" into google and go to first result for the more story and pictures.

thanks. can somebody read wtf that timestamp and shit says?

this is a screen cap of that thread.

timestamp + japanese version of his name

but doesnt it say 2k16 +3-2 or some shit?

Oh okey thanks the more i know

yes he's a stupid weeb that tries to act smart so instead of putting 2017 he does that

how can we be sure then, that its him and not some other shit

see he provided timestamps when requested.

youtu.be/D89-gv_mnXM

everything is at: meatspin.fr

cant see
>We're processing this video. Check back later.

is that the girls body on n4?

First victim, the little boy.

no

oh i see

..wtf. i had to load it again?!? police block?

youtu.be/D89-gv_mnXM

same error

I tried it using ip's from 3 different countries, no luck.

in the pics the original OP posted the one black bar wasn't there, but anyone who posts it is an idiot

what does it say? something interesting or known shit?

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/marcel-heße-marcel-hesse-on-the-run-after-killing-a-9-year-old-boy-updated-info-03-08-17.5681/

There u go, all Pictures

link got posted for the 3rd time now, and it doesnt contain ALL pics

it`s all the same... has anybody somthing real new?

exactly why i didn't post that one. not getting banned for cp today bois

papers claim interpol is after him, yet i search their wanted section and hes not there.
interpol.int/notice/search/wanted

The guy who he is chatting with was definitely in the wrong right? He was an accoplice or something? aiding and abetting? egging him on?

I dont think it's CP if it's not sexual. Dont post it anyway though.

Only if he had reason to believe he was serious before he actually did it.

Enlarge this picture, and the alleged dead kid is lying on the floor over his right shoulder. It's a bloody face.

no i kno but its still a lil boys dinger being cut

Where did you get the original pics/videos from? Where do others find them?

yeah already saw that, thanks tho

original post i guess

I know what area you are talking about but I don't see a face.

heres the very original thread
thebarchive.com/b/thread/724571547

its a kids face, all over blood, eyes close, blond hair

youtu.be/D89-gv_mnXM

ohh .. now its up...

.. i wonder who blocked it...

Who dis

youtube.com/watch?v=EHquizjUOw0

Oh Jesus fuck I see it Goddamn.

It's a 404 for me...

hey marcey, are you sleeping, you don`t wanna tell your story?

this is photoshopped