Is getting fired a good reason for suicide?

Is getting fired a good reason for suicide?
Also feels thread

Trust me user. When you get to be my age you'll realize every job you'll ever have is bullshit.

Chin up. Another job will come along.

If youre that weak then yes

Pretty much this. Don't want those weak ass genes passed on to the next generation.

Where did you work and why were you fired?

If you live you'll get the fuck over it

At a restaurant and I snapped at my boss

What kind of restaurant? McDonalds? Why snap at the boss?

A local Mexican restaurant. I didn't mean to snap like I just really overwhelmed at the time

waiting tables is a stressful gig
most jobs are unpleasant but not all
finding a job that doesn't suck is usually the result of pushing through several bad ones.

Fuck jobs. You only need a job until you become financially independent. Work towards that. Start dominating. Where can you dominate? Everywhere. Dominant homework. Dominant interviewers. Dominate your gf. Dominate your old boss. Dominate your wardrobe. Set a few small goals to get you refocused on what's important in your life. Write them down so you take them seriously. After that, just dominate. Live like the star of your own movie and let the environment be a product of you.

mate, are you like 18yo or something? Jobs, monies, cars and bitches have one thing in common: they come, they go. Anheroing because of it is only a way to prove you're shitty with or without any of it.

I literally do not care if you commit suicide, OP. Go for it.

yes.

Fucking normies trying to talk people out of suicide. Fuck off back to Lebbit.

KYS and post video so I can fap

There's shit to look forward to. If nothing interests you, go out the hard way. Get a back pack full of gear and walk into the woods and survive like your ancestors did.

I mean, Hesse tried to kill himself allegedly because he didn't want to work, but instead killed others. Don't kill the victim, kill the problem.

Kill yourself if you want. It's not unusual to go through a bunch of shitty jobs before you find something you like. I'm not happy with my own life so I wouldn't look down on you for wanting to end it.

Don't do it user you'll pull through this. It's not worth it to try to kill yourself. If you need someone to play with online or chat just go to chatroulet or some online boards and troll away your anger. Works for me. :(

Checked, you pathetic useless fucking cuck

>Is getting fired a good reason for suicide?
no, but it's a good reason to celebrate

it'll be for the better, you'll see

No wtf
Weak cunt.

I cant believe men claim theyre stronger than women but when they lose ONE fucking job they want to commit suicide. Stop making men look bad

This was my third job

I got fired on Christmas. I am pissed about it, but ultimately I'm happier for not working there. I still need a new job, but a lot of anger and stress has been alleviated since the loss of that shit hole. Enjoy the freedom, dude.

I'm on my 4th OP do you have anything tying you down? If not try moving to another city/state that's what I plan on doing once I lose this job. I have a few places in mind that are still in cali

13 y/o edgelords

>once I lose this job
Are you a fucking retard? kys