I work 3 jobs, but it's not enough. I need, I want more money . How do I get it? Stock, investing? Help

I work 3 jobs, but it's not enough. I need, I want more money . How do I get it? Stock, investing? Help

You still have it better than 75% of the world, if you got time to post here and have 3 jobs , You are full of shit kid.

Frugality OP. Have you considered doing dangerous work for better pay? If you're working 3 jobs i reckon they are at shit wages, and aren't giving you enough hours.

As of right now I only care about me, but when I get mines. I'll worry about other people. Money is my drive. I manage my time very well.

I work like 80 hours a week

What do you do? How about you hoard your cash and then retrain into a profitable field. This will require long term planning, there are no quick or easy pay-offs. Get a STEM degree, program computers or some shit, you'll make hell of more money and work half the hours.

I work at stores

Go to school. Do a technical trade or apprenticeship if you aren't cut for university. If you don't care about the law sell drugs.

what kind of insane debt do you have that isn't fulfilled by three jobs?

become a professional 4chaner & make mad dough bro

Sounds like youve got 3 shit jobs. Just get 1 good job instead

spend 10,000 hours learning a valuable trade skill. people pay good money for proficient tradesman in any field.

no degree but make over $100k usd and that is just part time.

None, I like money

then aspire to something more than retail worker you fuck. even janitor will pay you like double. if you have no skills and no education there are some relatively high paying jobs out there but they are remote and/or dangerous

The OP hasnt got the balls for a job with even a hint of danger

Danger money and call out money is the easiest way to make bank

alternatively, exercise extreme frugality, and you'll have loads more money

You could stop spending money on wothless hobbies and not have kids, then drop 2 jobs and live perfectly fine.

One - look for the nigga wit the whitest snow
Two - no buying from no nigga that you don't know
Make yo way to the kitchen where the stove be
You gets the baking soda, I gots tha D
Get the triple beam and measure out yo dope
Mix one gram of soda for every seven grams of coke
And shake it up until it get harder
Then sit it on the stove in some ready made cold water
Twist the bitch like a knot while it's still hot
And watch that shit while it rock and rise to the fuckin top
Now ya cocaine powder is crack
Nigga I hopes you strapped cause you might get jacked

If you work in america that is 80* min - 0.2(80*min) for a rough estimate of your take home weekly wage after taxes, with min as a placeholder for the minimum wage for the state you live in.

Don't change. Be self-centered and you will be way better off. Trust me.

I make 11 dollars an hour

Cock sucking

Definitely need some details here. How much are your bills every month? How much income do you consistently bring in? Since you haven't given these sort of details I can only assume one of two scenarios. 1 you just have shit money management skills and your slowly bleeding yourself dry every month on worthless shit and you can figure out why because you think you aren't spending money or.. 2 you're just shitty with money because you're retarded. Do you pay rent? Car payment? Cell phone? What do you think you spend 80% of your money? And what's the point of just saving money? You should have a goal. Even if that goal is to "have 3 g's in that bank just in case" then great. But if you don't have a goal you have nothing to work towards and the money will always fall out of your hands like sand rolling off your palm.

where do you live op?

Get into management. 25 year old supermarket manager here, starting salary is $102500 plus a bonus.

How did you get that gig?

Worked my way up, started in stores when I was like 15 and after I finished school pretty much worked full time from then.

There are heaps of people on my level under 30

Two words, my friend. Binary Options.

Start sucking Dicks

Stop working part time and get a full time job.

That would have a slight tax benefit but overall wouldn't get OP where he's looking for